Web Analytics
is it possible to make it again?

News:

Main Menu

is it possible to make it again?

Started by romancenk, August 23, 2011, 09:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

romancenk

Hey track is it possible make it again Auto announcement of PvP kills ? ::)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNLhjLpc4gs  old times <3

YaHoYaH

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer 83 --- Infinty
Craft/Spoil  81 - 7 x Hero --- Infinity
Eva Templar/WindRider 85 --- Infinity
Only F.u.N

Evolution

wan't get pvp announcements from bots ?  ::) like i see a lot tim's ppl with karmian etc get demigods  :D

but w/e +1 for that...  ::)
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: romancenk on August 23, 2011, 09:32:32 AM
Hey track is it possible make it again Auto announcement of PvP kills ? ::)
Cant promise 100%, but for sure i can try.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

andreww

but plzzz keep it like now

not as in the last days of hb :P when u solo kill a party ftp u only gain +1 pvp point
that wasnt fun any more to pvp

:)
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

Zaled

bs andreww 1 pvp you got when you killed 1 person few times in less then 1 min. if you would kill 1 pt you would get at least +9 so fail.
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

ylim

Quote from: andreww on August 23, 2011, 12:33:19 PM
but plzzz keep it like now

not as in the last days of hb :P when u solo kill a party ftp u only gain +1 pvp point
that wasnt fun any more to pvp

words.. words.. words... and nothing behind them...mr."imthethirdbestdagger"

Luthor123

Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Evolution

Quote from: Zaled on August 23, 2011, 01:20:07 PM
bs andreww 1 pvp you got when you killed 1 person few times in less then 1 min. if you would kill 1 pt you would get at least +9 so fail.

owned brokie  ;D
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Javardsnegger

Track btw, when will you boost archers a bit??

Like brokie himself admits, 1 fking dagger can kill a full party!!

And plz plz don't reply "gracia is daggers age", cause interlude was glad's age and you nerf them, etc... tbh i'm sick of being rolled by ppl i've killed all my live!

Cause some ppl are funny now, all their l2 life they fell b4 me, and now, just (and only) cause their class became strong they think they owned the right of calling me naab?? I would love to see them if this server was finaly balanced...

Nowadays you have, deflect arrow lvl 4 ++, song and dance against arrows, cop, etc...! Even vs mages you can protect your self (not against all at same time but you can)... what can you do vs daggers??

What can i do vs a dagger/tank?? even if i have a +50 vesper bow i will kiss the floor... either i kiss the floor or i kite him untill i log off cause there's noway i can kill'em....

I rly wouldn't nerf 'em, but archers need a little boost imo. Maybe old atak speed back for icarus and vesper bows....
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

windoo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on August 26, 2011, 12:05:48 PM

And plz plz don't reply "gracia is daggers age", cause interlude was glad's age and you nerf them, etc... tbh i'm sick of being rolled by ppl i've killed all my live!

Cause some ppl are funny now, all their l2 life they fell b4 me, and now, just (and only) cause their class became strong they think they owned the right of calling me naab?? I would love to see them if this server was finaly balanced...

Nowadays you have, deflect arrow lvl 4 ++, song and dance against arrows, cop, etc...! Even vs mages you can protect your self (not against all at same time but you can)... what can you do vs daggers??

What can i do vs a dagger/tank?? even if i have a +50 vesper bow i will kiss the floor... either i kiss the floor or i kite him untill i log off cause there's noway i can kill'em....

I rly wouldn't nerf 'em, but archers need a little boost imo. Maybe old atak speed back for icarus and vesper bows....
Well, some bp got from archer 8k hit later 10k hit is it ... bad ?
He got all windstorm, CounterCritical, Eye Of Paagrio and chant of protection... so.. do they really need boost ?;p
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

andreww

Quote from: Javardsnegger on August 26, 2011, 12:05:48 PM

for a archer more distance in Fg means more dammage, maybe start learn to kite ,when u come close :) u make 0 dammage

its  FG thing :P  

lets hope we wont start to  nerf a complete dagger class because i  am to pro :)  would be lame for 99% of the people and check top oly players are no dagger users

Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)