is it possible to make it again? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

is it possible to make it again?

Started by romancenk, August 23, 2011, 09:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastro

Quote from: windoo on August 26, 2011, 12:25:23 PM
Well, some bp got from archer 8k hit later 10k hit is it ... bad ?
He got all windstorm, CounterCritical, Eye Of Paagrio and chant of protection... so.. do they really need boost ?;p

but did he have it armor on him ????  evan nakend he wont get dmg  with full buff ressit vs archer  no chance  simple no chance at all just usually  spam  for some class to be nerfed and not get balance it  like allways heppand in  this years in pass

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Kastro on August 26, 2011, 01:03:32 PM
but did he have it armor on him ????  evan nakend he wont get dmg  with full buff ressit vs archer  no chance  simple no chance at all just usually  spam  for some class to be nerfed and not get balance it  like allways heppand in  this years in pass
no atrb on armor vs full atrb on weapon, dynasty set has sh1ty pdef, could have debuff, could dont have shield buffs (shield def buff) you can find many answers on that xD

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Kastro

Quote from: Triuferkkk on August 26, 2011, 01:07:52 PM
no atrb on armor vs full atrb on weapon, dynasty set has sh1ty pdef, could have debuff, could dont have shield buffs (shield def buff) you can find many answers on that xD

debuffs  curses bla bla what`s mean is nto full buffed  what`s i was meaning  is on corect buffs is inposoble to get that exstrime dmg from archer   at last not   now when are add it 1 more buff vs fighter dmg  { counter critical } and i think was 1 more from OL if i`m not wrong must be naked to get that dmg

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Kastro on August 26, 2011, 01:12:57 PM

debuffs  curses bla bla what`s mean is nto full buffed  what`s i was meaning  is on corect buffs is inposoble to get that exstrime dmg from archer   at last not   now when are add it 1 more buff vs fighter dmg  { counter critical } and i think was 1 more from OL if i`m not wrong must be naked to get that dmg
its possible xd + no sense to replay on his post cuz its like "friend told me that he got such a hit" w/o any screen shot, what he had or not (buffs/atrb/ like you said armor xD)

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Javardsnegger

Quote from: windoo on August 26, 2011, 12:25:23 PM
Well, some bp got from archer 8k hit later 10k hit is it ... bad ?
He got all windstorm, CounterCritical, Eye Of Paagrio and chant of protection... so.. do they really need boost ?;p

Well some bp got 30k dmg from some dagger! Is that enough of an answer for your bs response?? i can say some char lived happily ever after..bla bla bla

Andrew, don't you start giving me lessons on how to buff myself or on how to play this game!

Fact: Daggers are Far the most stronguest class in game now!

Fact: Archers got butt fuked gradually since IL.

We can't play with same skills as l2of, i took it would be clear by now, if not only for the reson that in l2of daggers get hit for 2-3k crit, so, despite hitting hard, they fall hard to, here, cause they are subbed as tanks (most of them) + all protection buffs, you hit them for 500k crit (the weaker ones) while they deal you 1.5k each hit (and i have real close to 4k p def constant), and on top of that each fking skill lands, backstab, lethal (despite only removing cp, this fking skill is landing again 5/1), shield bash, trik, switch.... all their skills land Goddamn it!

P.s: This is not a QQ about nerf daggers, it's a QQ about boost archers!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

windoo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on August 26, 2011, 02:58:49 PM
Well some bp got 30k dmg from some dagger! Is that enough of an answer for your bs response?? i can say some char lived happily ever after..bla bla bla

Andrew, don't you start giving me lessons on how to buff myself or on how to play this game!

Fact: Daggers are Far the most stronguest class in game now!

Fact: Archers got butt fuked gradually since IL.

We can't play with same skills as l2of, i took it would be clear by now, if not only for the reson that in l2of daggers get hit for 2-3k crit, so, despite hitting hard, they fall hard to, here, cause they are subbed as tanks (most of them) + all protection buffs, you hit them for 500k crit (the weaker ones) while they deal you 1.5k each hit (and i have real close to 4k p def constant), and on top of that each fking skill lands, backstab, lethal (despite only removing cp, this fking skill is landing again 5/1), shield bash, trik, switch.... all their skills land Goddamn it!

P.s: This is not a QQ about nerf daggers, it's a QQ about boost archers!!
In red you've answer ;D anyway in my personal opinion if th/pp is running in heavy vesper set there is something sick - anyway too many tanks so far on server what we can check even in loader:
oly classes:

Phoenix Knight  28.96%

Hell Knight  18.26%

- that two are for sure daggers or archers ;p cos .. mages are running on mage stat - so also we could add here some bp, nec, and some things... dunno mby im bugged but some of my skills dont land all time .. or even 50% time ;p but also im not tank with skills +30 ;< sadly
If you wanna something helpful and making your mood better if im not wrong on HF archers gettin boost :P
So wait for HF soon :P
Btw add to your fact - normal dagger which were made before is kinda glass canon cos most of classes which were made before update were
th/pp th/wk even th/wl pw/sws aw/bd... so so far they're not so hard ;P

About archer thing
Got vesper robe with 9lvl attri ;<
maybe he didnt got resist for this archer attri ... and maybe he got canceled few bufs by your lovely sps/sorc/pvp dagger, anyway in my opinion that hit was kinda ... too hard ;p
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

flamingAwe

Quote from: windoo on August 26, 2011, 03:09:24 PM
In red you've answer ;D anyway in my personal opinion if th/pp is running in heavy vesper set there is something sick - anyway too many tanks so far on server what we can check even in loader:
oly classes:

Phoenix Knight  28.96%

Hell Knight  18.26%
-

it's oly classes for Dragon server
better check population for our server(not oly), you'd be supprized....

and QQ about boost archers is kinda funny xD i really should start to QQ for boost necros xD

Weezer

Quote from: Javardsnegger on August 26, 2011, 02:58:49 PM

Let's stay some some facts then.

Fact 1: we cant compare this server to others, we have stacking subclasses so some combos will be more deadly than others

Fact 2: all classes have strong points and weak points, even on our server archers r not supposed to kill tankers easier like they kill other classes. Some classes r stronger against others.

F.E.: a skilled SPS on full buffs can kill a Tank/Dagger char, some debuffs + cancel and than hit and run and the SPS will win

Fact 3: not all daggers r OP, some combos and some players r not so hard to kill, since the update for GF done i had the opportunity to see some players on dagger classes, ofc Tank/Daggers r harder to kill (i play as archer), but this dont means ALL Tank/Daggers. Atm the harder to kill r Brokie, Alex and Puff. Puff is TH/WL but his damage is rly high compared to others and defense is good too if u compare to others TH/WL classes

Fact 4: For pvp and sieges u need buffs, even if all people reroll to Dagger/Tank (like people in past did to Tank/Archer) u will have a lack of support classes, even with bots with nice OE dances/songs they cant keep dances/songs and kite people for long time or stand in siege for a long time without going to bots, so if u cant kill the Dagger/Tanks look a way to find a weak point in their pt and start for that.

Javardsnegger

I do look forward for some kind of boost in archers cause the last nerf made us lose about 30% of our strenght, i'm talking about icarus turning slow... this stupid red recharge bar brings tears to my eyes... i know it's not just me!
Anyway think what you want, i rly don't wanna spin around here in flames, spam, etc. Like i said, atm you have x number of defenses vs arrows. Being a necro you have always the chance your oponent is not correctly buffed vs you, being an archer 0 chance, no1 runs around outta town without windstrom, (it's always available) cop, deflect arrow (at least lvl 2)...

I'm just saying, a good dagger/da or /hk is virtualy impossible to kill some even kill full pt's... and it's wrong imo...

Hell the other day a dagger with tallum and as+0 almost killed a friend of mine who was wearing my equip ic+f+14, rb jewels, vesper heavy +6... FAK!!

[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Javardsnegger

so weez your point is??
tank/daggers are not op and archers are okay!! Okay i'm out of this discussion!

Weezer

What i'm telling is that archers r not supposed to kill all classes.

Archers can kill Tank/Dagger and even PA/WL but it's much harder than kill other classes.

Archers r supposed to kill mages easier and they can kill it if they dont have Tank subclass and even with tank subclass r still possible to kill (some harder, some easier it all depends on buffs + equips).

Daggers can kill dagger/tank class, the same way mages can do it.

And a guy on AS can kill ur char ofc, as long as u dont kite him, remember archers r not just F1 chars, they have other skills, also u wont use just Monk/Ogree Tattoos, when u need to kite people u wont make it with Monk/Ogree. Daggers like on past dont need ubber equip to kill some people, but ofc with ubber equip things will be easier to then.

Weezer

I will be more especific here to explain my point:

Archers dont go near enemy to kill, they need range. Kite is a tatic not cause they r affraid to face enemy, but cause they need range to kill and survive, since their range r greater than others u prevent damage this way and u still keep making damage (to balance this a bit NCSoft made resists against bow in last chronicles we had).

Archers will kill mages faster, forget to try to kill the tanker as 1st target u wont make it if they have a good BP on their back, on mass pvp and sieges u will go for mages 1st not the tankers, and also dont just stand in 1 place and hit, take targets and keep running, u will prevent people to take ur target easily and stay far from their range.

Forget that archers will kill all easily, ofc all classes have chances to kill others, but some r higher and others r lower. U won't kill Tank easily but this dont means need to nerf tank or boost archer, also don't compare things about TOP geared chars, if u nerf based on how top players play the average one r rly freaked.

Now an example, lets take Krd0 (SPS/TK) and ANY Tank/Dagger. On full buffs Krd0 have more chances to win if dont land lethal than daggers, he will run from dagger and cancel + speed debuffs and after he will kill the dagger. But IF he decide to not cancel + debuff and simple attack he will die.

The fact is the same way we all play on full buffs and we all know that this is important to play on pvp or even farm people must understand that debuffs atm r also important to play.

Archers can't debuff or make insane hits like Backstab but they have better range and they can kite.

Daggers make insane hits, but they need to be close to enemy and hit on their back to be more effective, and to be more effective this also means they r easier to be debuffed cause they r in range for all debuffs when they try to kill enemies.