Web Analytics
To GM:HB Steel Towers

News:

Main Menu

To GM:HB Steel Towers

Started by tiptip, August 25, 2011, 04:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiptip

today i was in hb, me and mt friend kill "keymaster" to drop key that able us to go in steel towers, after 1 hour of killing we got key.
then we go to npc and use key, wait 5 min, and then we we tele in, i got critical error ( as happens sometimes in dragon net when tele).
when loged back in , i was out of hb at all...
this is little anyoning , cause take time to get this key, and if get error , need tele hine run all hb and find key again.
maybe it is possible to fix it somehow? so if get error when log in i still be inside steel towers?

thanks a head for any reply ...
EvilTiptip - SH\BD    Tip Clan
Fistok - Glad/DA      WS Clan

flamingAwe

1st when you get out of HB, you don't need to get to heine, to return to HB - you can port directly from wastelands, look around to see green thingy
2nd: you get out of HB, if you get crit or relog only inside "town" or right near it
3rd you can relog in 1st tower for minor time(several minutes), logging back to same place

PS: if you waste 1 h to get key, it's your bad luck, usually ppl get it faster

tiptip

"3rd you can relog in 1st tower for minor time(several minutes), logging back to same place"

well i reloged after 3 sec, but was out ):
and thanks alot for info, i did not know i can teleport back hb right away ((:

ylim

u didnt see that fokin BIG GREEN LIGHT  in front of ur face and never was curious wtf it can be ?  :o

Weezer

Quote from: tiptip on August 25, 2011, 05:32:25 PM
"3rd you can relog in 1st tower for minor time(several minutes), logging back to same place"

well i reloged after 3 sec, but was out ):
and thanks alot for info, i did not know i can teleport back hb right away ((:

U had crash when was porting from Citadel to Tower and when u gonna log it back will happen a little rollback, so ur position when crash happened was in CITADEL not Tower.

When u crash in CITADEL u will appear outside it, when u crash in TOWER if u log fast u will be inside TOWER, but if u w8 more than 5 mins u will appear outside.

tiptip

ok i understand, thanks for answers..
and yes, i never went to check what is big green thing, i saw it, just never go there  (: