Web Analytics
FOR WHAT I GOT BAN???

News:

Main Menu

FOR WHAT I GOT BAN???

Started by MegaZord, September 14, 2011, 10:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaZord

ITS REAL SCREEN SO GTFO FROM ME, FOR WHAT U BAN ME? FOR SHOWING PPL TRUTH? ITS EDITED SCREEN? ARE U FOKING KIDDING ME? HOW I COULD EDIT PDEF IN HELMET AND MAKE IT +16?
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MegaZord on September 14, 2011, 10:58:03 AM
ITS REAL SCREEN SO GTFO FROM ME, FOR WHAT U BAN ME? FOR SHOWING PPL TRUTH? ITS EDITED SCREEN? ARE U FOKING KIDDING ME? HOW I COULD EDIT PDEF IN HELMET AND MAKE IT +16?
How do u know its real? Because some1 show u a pic? Lets bet in all ur chars on NM that pic is fake? Wanna? Since you are sure pic is "real" ?

P.S. You will get unbanned once u tell me who feed u with this poison.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

violetpl

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

sirSethan

me suggestion:  Raported to drake. Its not 1st time when TrackZero edited char or make some items from they old Clan members.
Now BlackHand is with other donators from x15 (Hyuuga, Hexa). Track plzz tell me just 1 thing. What nick u got when u play in BlackHand and 2nd why weezer got pass on u ? Meybe TRackZero = Weezer ?
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

flamingAwe

+16 helm would have 143 p def, not 173, as on screen, something fishi there...

Alex

Quote from: flamingAwe on September 14, 2011, 11:17:31 AM
+16 helm would have 143 p def, not 173, as on screen, something fishi there...

amount of pixels between numbers on this pic and in game are also different xd
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Tukan

Quote from: TrackZero on September 14, 2011, 11:00:24 AM
P.S. You will get unbanned once u tell me who feed u with this poison.
Since you are "just" a GM, it is going far beyond your rights imo.

But I go far more beyond this. If you think this picture is not real and Brokie was accused by this, why can't we get a fraps from Brokie himself? :)

Here's a real threating to you Track, what's gonna happen if this server will be shut down legally?
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

sirSethan

Quote from: Tukan on September 14, 2011, 11:22:29 AM
Since you are "just" a GM, it is going far beyond your rights imo.

But I go far more beyond this. If you think this picture is not real and Brokie was accused by this, why can't we get a fraps from Brokie himself? :)

Here's a real threating to you Track, what's gonna happen if this server will be shut down legally?

agree. Track really wanna to shotdown this server lol.
I vote for searching new GM

Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

andreww

try to freak me and becomes pwned by him self

i still dont know why u people make me black,and let track look bad quit it , whit those fake screens  tnx u people

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/45970660.jpg/

i hate to defend myself all the time,we wanna grow whit this network and what u do u let use look for this world like we are a x50.000 server

@in a 16+ set i would solo kill your full ally :P  now i am onlycapeble to kill 3-4 vs 1 @ check mine hp  on the screen also

16+ give +1600 hp  from enchant bonus i have 4 parts on and have low hp lol

Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: sirSethan on September 14, 2011, 11:15:52 AM

me suggestion:  Raported to drake. Its not 1st time when TrackZero edited char or make some items from they old Clan members.
Now BlackHand is with other donators from x15 (Hyuuga, Hexa). Track plzz tell me just 1 thing. What nick u got when u play in BlackHand and 2nd why weezer got pass on u ? Meybe TRackZero = Weezer ?
Okey, because you are also saying things you heard from grandpa wanda and accusing and lining whole community, after this post u are getting 1 nice beautiful ban so you people will understand to respect on force because you cant act like humans!
I cant even read your post again sirSetah cause its full of dogs freakking bollocks and full of lies , really u make me sick.
You can go complain about this to drake or even to freaking obama i dont give a freak u understand that? U N D E R S T A N D???????

2nd of all, i am working my ass off 24/7 for this server building up community and make all things better here, how you return me? I wasnt surprised by +16 pic (its quite expected from some people) what hurted me more was a commends from other people who INSTANTLY belived the screen is real, no1 even suspected the screen is fake , DIRECTLY YES OMG OMG ITS REAL BALALALBALBALBALBALBALABLA, such a nice respect from those people who i knew and i didnt knew. And you know every day im working H A R D to bring new players here, even this pic is such a lame and fake , you know this pic gonna go round the  world since we are one of best l2 servers here, and who will be there on X X X forums to say this pic made is fake and who will be there to tell those people naah comon join  that pic is made by a idiot in photoshop???? WHO ??? So why i even bother to improve this server when all of u are DIRECTLY supporting idiots who are spoiling all my work here.

Now you will enjoy your time here without me untill further notice, so thank you Zord, thank you sirSetah and thank you all big fans and supporters of such people, really thanks :/
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Tukan

Quote from: TrackZero on September 14, 2011, 11:25:38 AM
Now you will enjoy your time here without me untill further notice, so thank you Zord, thank you sirSetah and thank you all big fans and supporters of such people, really thanks :/
1 screen was enough for you to run away? :ASDA:DAS:DA:DASD You should have told it earlier :P
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

sirSethan

Quote from: TrackZero on September 14, 2011, 11:25:38 AM
Okey, because you are also saying things you heard from grandpa wanda and accusing and lining whole community, after this post u are getting 1 nice beautiful ban so you people will understand to respect on force because you cant act like humans!
I cant even read your post again sirSetah cause its full of dogs freakking bollocks and full of lies , really u make me sick.
You can go complain about this to drake or even to freaking obama i dont give a freak u understand that? U N D E R S T A N D???????

2nd of all, i am working my ass off 24/7 for this server building up community and make all things better here, how you return me? I wasnt surprised by +16 pic (its quite expected from some people) what hurted me more was a commends from other people who INSTANTLY belived the screen is real, no1 even suspected the screen is fake , DIRECTLY YES OMG OMG ITS REAL BALALALBALBALBALBALBALABLA, such a nice respect from those people who i knew and i didnt knew. And you know every day im working H A R D to bring new players here, even this pic is such a lame and fake , you know this pic gonna go round the  world since we are one of best l2 servers here, and who will be there on X X X forums to say this pic made is fake and who will be there to tell those people naah comon join  that pic is made by a idiot in photoshop???? WHO ??? So why i even bother to improve this server when all of u are DIRECTLY supporting idiots who are spoiling all my work here.

like i can say.. Raported to drake