Web Analytics
keep it goin track, good job! - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

keep it goin track, good job!

Started by ryhoo, September 14, 2011, 03:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehunted

Oh and his set is +6, not +16.. stop crying and be happy you are not on Dragon server.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

sirSethan

We tested today some pixel in our screens and some SkyBH screens.
Sad to say that but his screens are 100% fake and i can proof that. but honest i dont se any sense to do that.
When u wanna ban him u should ban him when he try scam one of me clan member.. Now in me opinion he dont deserved for ban.

Quote from: Weezer on September 14, 2011, 09:58:40 PM

1st: i'm not TrackZero, anyone knows that i'm from Brazil and he's european.

6th: i don't have any items +24, max i have is my IC+F+16 (wanna screen of how it was made?!?)

yes plzz show me how u make DS+50  :D
I heard how u take it
And i know that u BR.
Strange is just 1... Why one weezer walk in BH on x15?
He also was He/WK :)
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Weezer

Quote from: jygh on September 14, 2011, 09:44:32 PM
good to know that my FTR mates witch whom im playing since c3 were gm;s and played "secretly" at dragon xD  shame on u GM WEEZER ! btw sethan colors r changed dual dragon slayers of track r +94-5 dont remember and r red . it depends how admin set it up on server

Well u never asked me if i were a GM, so i never had to answer u! ;)

Btw about color of the weapons is an option in l2 files that u can set the color of the weapons like +16 r red and +26 will be yellow (used be like this, but in some chronicle it was changed to all after 15 r red).

sirSethan

i forgot write that "weezer from x15" was also BR :P
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Weezer

Quote from: sirSethan on September 14, 2011, 10:04:05 PM
Sad to say that but his screens are 100% fake and i can proof that. but honest i dont se any sense to do that.
When u wanna ban him u should ban him when he try scam one of me clan member.. Now in me opinion he dont deserved for ban.

Instead thinking he was banned cause of fake screens think he was banned cause of the scam u said he did it.

Since u know that his screen was fake send some prooves to all forum too, and also some apologizes to some people u flamed here, for sure u will be unbanned, and learn not to act like a fool everytime.

Quote from: sirSethan on September 14, 2011, 10:08:49 PM
i forgot write that "weezer from x15" was also BR :P

And what part of Brazil he's?!? I bet u know since u think u know a lot about me! xD

Weezer

I heard how u take it
And i know that u BR.

That weapon was made in old C3 times by Drake to 1 of his friends (wasnt me btw), this guy played an Orc (forgot his name, maybe old players will remember the orc with yellow DS), when this guy decided to quit playing he dropped the weapon in middle of Giran and since then it been on server on different hands till it arrived in my friends hand (earned from a friend of him when he quit playing).

And again u heard wrong cause that weapon isnt mine.

If he walks on x15 with BH crest and plays a HE/WK good for him, but it's not me, cause i play on 20x and i'm bored with archers, i'm playing with my old NE/PP (beware i suggest reroll cause since i'm playing mage i gonna nerf all archers and daggers, and cancel whores too ;))

=^TrackZero^=

I heard how u take it
And i know that u BR.
Sorry, but you are moron mate, and dont get offended by this because i didnt had intention to insult you i just used a medical terms for persons like you. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron_%28psychology%29 )

About the weapon, it exists on server way more before me and way before you .
Get a therapy dude

(ASAP!!)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vinny

I saw this screen when sky made after 30 sec... he didn't made nothing with this screen. But ok if he got perma ban for this i will stop play. I can give him my char if he want. Dunno why ppl had perma ban for screen and why ppl's for hack/ rasist insult etc don't get ban or just some hours. Sethan and Sku didn't made nothing in game. All was on forum so...
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/vinnyn.png/][/URL]

CleanSky

again track still I am waiting for confirming image whether it fake whether not
so there is a truth that me and sethan have perma ban me for image and for revealing the truth and sethan for defending oneself and zord hmm n/c track :) I detected something what was supposed to be secret and for the truth I got perm ban ehh it is only game but I am disliking how people lying when evidence is
http://valid.canardpc.com/2708026

jygh

I heard how u take it
And i know that u BR.

weapon is made for thaurus a guy from c3 which is irl friend of drake ( he got as as birthday gift from drake , at least ppls in c3 said so )

i saw FTRjin on like 5 - 10 servers high rate  ( including arena ) means its me ? lolz seriously
  Nightmare 30x

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: CleanSky on September 14, 2011, 10:51:42 PM
again track still I am waiting for confirming image whether it fake whether not
so there is a truth that me and sethan have perma ban me for image and for revealing the truth and sethan for defending oneself and zord hmm n/c track :) I detected something what was supposed to be secret and for the truth I got perm ban ehh it is only game but I am disliking how people lying when evidence is
Okey just tell me now, clean answer, do you still believe +16 helmet is real thing? Seriously now?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

CleanSky

Quote from: TrackZero on September 14, 2011, 11:41:40 PM
Okey just tell me now, clean answer, do you still believe +16 helmet is real thing? Seriously now?

sure track :) bacause image he isn't edit people in vt they had it very quickly so I could not edit :) track check chat you see shout arena merchant and grand olympiad menager bla bla it is 100% real photo so stop track rl;y stop track and not please about unbaned my char medykBH and SkyBH fu** char it is only game ;]  but only for the frankness and the truth talking :)
http://valid.canardpc.com/2708026