Web Analytics
How to keep server alive and bring new people

News:

Main Menu

How to keep server alive and bring new people

Started by R-Truth, September 17, 2011, 10:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R-Truth

Ok... first, i want to say sorry for my english, isn't the best but from someone who speak normally in french, i can say im good.
I want to know what people think about few thing can be done to keep server alive, cause since June, less and less people week after week... that what i can see on Dragon at least.

So there some few idea i have... let me know if ok with that.

1- I was thinking regroup all server together except... Arena
2- The server name will be call : Reborn and can be a rate 15x
3- Must bring back Event each month.. so must found also a GM who have no life but who is older... someone who know Respect people
4- Will need also to move on fast on High Five... we cant stay either in Gracia for long time and move on Freya after... all other private server is already on Freya and couple already move on High Five
5- I know it a lot of work for Drake, im not stupid but i play since C2 and i never see this server so much dead since that time... i try always find new player on web, on facebook... bring back old member... but still, server always behind other one. We have something that other server dont have and it substack.... that give something special, something different... so just move on, just regroup all server, except Arena ( Server Extreme PVP ) and move on High Five as fast we can. Ofc people will say.... yeah but if you dont play Gracia, Freya... you wont understand a lot of thing on High Five cause lot of thing change.... well, we will have to learn and that it. I have old player who coming back on Hellbound and didnt know about Certification.... guess what, they learn from me.

So hope people will enjoy this topic.... i have contact with Drake and that why i ask to you what you thinking about.... after this, i will talk to Drake to know what is his plan.... since then.... comment :P

Kregol

IMO is good idea, but  i dont think so that Drake agree with this.
Galant-tyr/des
KregolPL-pp/bd
Pisek-wc/sws
Solven- he/pal Friend's char

R-Truth

Depend if Lineage People is agree with us..... believe me.... he make so much money... ( i just made donation of 500$ ) so im sure he will do what is good for server if people talk here. Anyways... let see what people think about it... and after, i will talk with him via GMAIL.

Kregol

Better make one serwer with probably + 2k on ppl (im optimist:)), the game is then more interesting and more varied rather than keep 2-3 serw with small online.
Galant-tyr/des
KregolPL-pp/bd
Pisek-wc/sws
Solven- he/pal Friend's char

QuadCore

R-Truth

Quote from: Kregol on September 17, 2011, 12:04:11 PM
Better make one serwer with probably + 2k on ppl (im optimist:)), the game is then more interesting and more varied rather than keep 2-3 serw with small online.

Im agree with you.... i already play on a server who they regroup all gateway together for keep server alive and he still alive. For equipement and coins... GM dont have to touch cause that change nothing at all.... the market will find a stable price and everyone after one month will be egal

galun

Quote from: QuadCore on September 17, 2011, 12:41:17 PM
now it's just suxsub, no mutants no fun  :P

As i know.... mutant work since last update.... i think have read this ingame sometime last week.... not sure
We Are Anonymous
We are legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect Us

FACEBOOK - DM Prod

https://www.twitch.tv/genesis_quebec

felo41

all of the ideas in this topic were been rejected by gm's thousands of times in similar topics

if u want still try GL to u ;)
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

galun

Dont get it.... you have ballz you Europeen to go out in the street and manifest against gouvernment.... and fight against the authority but you dont fight for your favorite game and let it die !

I open this topic to let people talk... when we will have 50 pages with 400 different persons... maybe will make a difference and our request will be listen... since then, like you say.... i hope and i wish ! If all people ask to ingame friend and clan mate to come comment and say that im right about this change.... maybe Drake wont have choice.

Dont worry.... i already talk to him and he know the server is worst then ever atm.... lot people leave and dont have people who join.... i work my ass to bring my friend on the game, make then forget WOW, LOL and ALLODS for have fun again and have some people to play with... cause on Dragon... since last September (2010) a lot of clan die, a lot of clan left also.... DX is dead, Hexa is Dead, Bisounours is dead, Syndicate is Dead.... it like nightmare now....

Nightmare = Temp vs couple left enemy
Dragon = Reserved/LOD vs couple left enemy in blue ally and some zerg QQ guy like Dagon93 or YouAreDead.... laming ppl who play alone now.

We must find a way to change the situation.... we must regroup all server and move on High Five next update ( Febuary, not later or will  be too late. _
We Are Anonymous
We are legion
We don't forgive
We don't forget
Expect Us

FACEBOOK - DM Prod

https://www.twitch.tv/genesis_quebec

Requiem For A Dream

Dominiass

Oh so many nice ideas but guess what? Only players care about that, no1 else so this topic will change nothing and will be moved to "spam" section. kkthxbb
Since 1999 on DN
JezusNaRowerze    - DELETED
PlastikowaMacica   - DELETED
SamiecDzika          - DELETED
MetanolowaAlpaga  - Not me anymore

Actually this work like it should to be 8).

Torek [IF]

ItaliansDoItBetter  8)