Web Analytics
Fix stuns - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Fix stuns

Started by Peorexo, September 22, 2011, 08:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Yeah useless topic in ur opinion, cuz my class havent toggles for stun resist or buffs for it, and i dont want to leave my char? It's a bit annoying that 80/90% stuns landing on me and if i good remember epic jewels giving 2x more resist that chance to debuff
I read somewhere valakas giving 80% sleep resist but only 40% to land rate... I'm playing healer class so if not about nerfing maybe about boosting? Having 6k hp on self buff when all are able to do that damage on 3-4hits if not by 1 good blow...

And for sure i know how to play and how to set up my char, and before in hellbound i havent problems with that kind of things...

flamingAwe

Quote from: Peorexo on September 25, 2011, 10:09:30 AM
Yeah useless topic in ur opinion, cuz my class havent toggles for stun resist or buffs for it, and i dont want to leave my char? It's a bit annoying that 80/90% stuns landing on me and if i good remember epic jewels giving 2x more resist that chance to debuff
I read somewhere valakas giving 80% sleep resist but only 40% to land rate... I'm playing healer class so if not about nerfing maybe about boosting? Having 6k hp on self buff when all are able to do that damage on 3-4hits if not by 1 good blow...

And for sure i know how to play and how to set up my char, and before in hellbound i havent problems with that kind of things...

when ppl with such game knowledge post, we get our "great" updates.... ::)
http://www.lineage2.com/news/kamael_07.html#other

Luthor123

Quote from: Peorexo on September 25, 2011, 10:09:30 AM

No no no...valakas gives 4000% sleep resist 9kk hp and 42k to all attributes....!
Read before you post.
And by the way,maybe using +con would help you to not "CRY" about stuns,also some clan skills would help you like they help Katsu ,40-50 stuns,none landed so far except if i reflected one of his own.So please ...
And about boosting healer,what boost you want?Resist to stun +40% +40% resist to mental and +40% resist to debuffs maybe like all the lamers want here?Coooool stooory br0 !Not that Bp/Pal can have selfres every 20 min (salvation-soul of phoenix-selfres scroll),you want even more boost so it will also be unkillable.God (!) you're smart...ain't ya?
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Peorexo

I don't care about mass pvp debuffs cuz there stuns dont land on me cuz of OE resist shock or all kind of resist that i can get there, im talking about 1vs1 self/oly buff style

About rb jewls, thanks for informing me about cuz i wasnt reading about that

But u think why every1 are trying now to make class subbed with tank? Old classes like sh/bd sh/se sps/es sh/ps or even bp/sorc are really rarely meeted right now, guess why ...

Kastro

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 25, 2011, 10:35:49 AM
No no no...valakas gives 4000% sleep resist 9kk hp and 42k to all attributes....!
Read before you post.
And by the way,maybe using +con would help you to not "CRY" about stuns,also some clan skills would help you like they help Katsu ,40-50 stuns,none landed so far except if i reflected one of his own.So please ...
And about boosting healer,what boost you want?Resist to stun +40% +40% resist to mental and +40% resist to debuffs maybe like all the lamers want here?Coooool stooory br0 !Not that Bp/Pal can have selfres every 20 min (salvation-soul of phoenix-selfres scroll),you want even more boost so it will also be unkillable.God (!) you're smart...ain't ya?

if u read the fu cking post u will notice  it that i say it 49 con  and if u know  the char`s stats  49 con is not 1st stat 
2nd katsu katsu is not his buffing or somethign els simple 50% chance to ressit  stun  is comeing from the 1 and only   VESPER SET
so i should start verying  robe set also?  such  a knowleg..... from evryone looking on outher mistake`s  get up with some idea why is this heppening  coz evan  blinde guy will undestand  on our sever  what is OP who replay and defand  on something is allways somone  who  have advantage from that ..... stun was landing allways on ppl with - con not proper ressits  and that kind of staffs but this now is TO FU CKING lame

go  ruing the  playgame  of evrything  afther wining somone who did not wake up from stuns  tell him gf they only way of pro win is
p,s : tell me one of u who post here who got  bluff land it on him  who have +con on him {almost all have bluff+15 CHANCE}

Luthor123

Quote from: Peorexo on September 25, 2011, 11:32:32 AM
I don't care about mass pvp debuffs cuz there stuns dont land on me cuz of OE resist shock or all kind of resist that i can get there, im talking about 1vs1 self/oly buff style

About rb jewls, thanks for informing me about cuz i wasnt reading about that

But u think why every1 are trying now to make class subbed with tank? Old classes like sh/bd sh/se sps/es sh/ps or even bp/sorc are really rarely meeted right now, guess why ...
Oh god,you think tank is 1 shield stun skill ?Jesus, you're more dumb than i thought no sense answering to that last part about people making tanks for 1 skill as you say.

Quote from: Kastro on September 25, 2011, 11:59:14 AM
if u read the fu cking post u will notice  it that i say it 49 con  and if u know  the char`s stats  49 con is not 1st stat 
2nd katsu katsu is not his buffing or somethign els simple 50% chance to ressit  stun  is comeing from the 1 and only   VESPER SET
so i should start verying  robe set also?  such  a knowleg..... from evryone looking on outher mistake`s  get up with some idea why is this heppening  coz evan  blinde guy will undestand  on our sever  what is OP who replay and defand  on something is allways somone  who  have advantage from that ..... stun was landing allways on ppl with - con not proper ressits  and that kind of staffs but this now is TO FU CKING lame

go  ruing the  playgame  of evrything  afther wining somone who did not wake up from stuns  tell him gf they only way of pro win is
p,s : tell me one of u who post here who got  bluff land it on him  who have +con on him {almost all have bluff+15 CHANCE}
No,let's make it that it won't land on 39 lvl with karmian set ,death penalty.and grade penalty. THEN and ONLY then you'll be happy.  ;D ;D ;D

Kastro

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 25, 2011, 12:59:23 PM
Oh god,you think tank is 1 shield stun skill ?Jesus, you're more dumb than i thought no sense answering to that last part about people making tanks for 1 skill as you say.
No,let's make it that it won't land on 39 lvl with karmian set ,death penalty.and grade penalty. THEN and ONLY then you'll be happy.  ;D ;D ;D

use ur brain a bit dude dont tell me ferystorys if u dont have brain pls go beck to ur cave  if u dont un destand meaning there is no more sh1t i can use  to get more ressit and stun still land what`s mean to u fu cking idiot!

Peorexo

I dont said they making only for shield stun, but now no1 have "balls?" to play char different than others, are making tanks cuz they're scared of being 1hit target cuz mby they dont know how buff correclty or smth... Now there is no teamplay like it was before, guys dont make support class for helping they mates just tanks to defend they ass and playing alone

Luthor123

Quote from: Kastro on September 25, 2011, 01:30:29 PM
use ur brain a bit dude dont tell me ferystorys if u dont have brain pls go beck to ur cave  if u dont un destand meaning there is no more sh1t i can use  to get more ressit and stun still land what`s mean to u fu cking idiot!
You're so mad that you can't play your char that you can't even type correctly. :D I guess you're some pathetic newbie from some lowskilled clan like WP. ^^ I have a better suggestion for you,actually 2 of them!
1st is : Let's nerf everyone on server and give your own char a boost,maybe you'll be able to manage to kill 1 person or even 2 mobs at once!
2nd is : There is a great game on facebook,it's called tetris ,i would suggest you trying this but i sertiously doubt you'd have the skill for that either.  :-X :-*

Kastro

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 25, 2011, 01:43:49 PM
You're so mad that you can't play your char that you can't even type correctly. :D I guess you're some pathetic newbie from some lowskilled clan like WP. ^^ I have a better suggestion for you,actually 2 of them!
1st is : Let's nerf everyone on server and give your own char a boost,maybe you'll be able to manage to kill 1 person or even 2 mobs at once!
2nd is : There is a great game on facebook,it's called tetris ,i would suggest you trying this but i sertiously doubt you'd have the skill for that either.  :-X :-*

next time inform ur self who i`m afther speck bullsh1t    i`m playing th/pp {saddami} and is not about killing somone is about is pain in ass ruing the  game play if u want see what i`m specking about w8 the video of the korean evant  where i play vs madman and u will know what i`m specking about  count there that clan skills was UP also and see how i was able to ressit stuns

Argriev

i dont wanna read 4 page of spam
btw stun its not overpowered but have 1 little problem that all other debuff dont have
u can have stun also when u have already
when u have other debuff u cant be affected by same debuff if that its still in
otherwise on stun this is not like this, u can be affected by consecutively stun also when debuff its already in

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/shot00017h.jpg/
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/shot00017h.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

i hope this screen can explain my point

i suggest to GM to make a test
and try to fix cause its the only problem that this skill have
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

Luthor123

Quote from: Kastro on September 26, 2011, 12:00:04 AM
next time inform ur self who i`m afther speck bullsh1t    i`m playing th/pp {saddami} and is not about killing somone is about is pain in ass ruing the  game play if u want see what i`m specking about w8 the video of the korean evant  where i play vs madman and u will know what i`m specking about  count there that clan skills was UP also and see how i was able to ressit stuns
:| You think i care who you are?For me you're like every other player on server ...sorry ,correction *every crier* on the server....make some tank and check stun landrate for yourself ,then speak about OP cause you rly know totally nothing about it...