Web Analytics
To Track - Bug with my char

News:

Main Menu

To Track - Bug with my char

Started by Dr_Genius, September 23, 2011, 04:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr_Genius

Hi :) ... all of a sudden one of my subbed chars (DA/TH) lost all skills from DA .. dunno how or why .. it still has sub normally .. i'm already on DA stats and have only TH skills..

the char's name is Cezaria ...

plz check it , track :) ... thnx in advance :)

Dr_Genius

Luthor123

Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Dr_Genius

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 24, 2011, 06:08:47 PM
:O All of a sudden!

yup .. all of a sudden :P .. simply i just logged in to find it without the DA skils .. and the char is originally a DA .. so it can't be that ruined my sub somehow :) .. so can't see what's so surprising about "all of a sudden"  :-\

Luthor123

Quote from: Dr_Genius on September 24, 2011, 07:26:02 PM
yup .. all of a sudden :P .. simply i just logged in to find it without the DA skils .. and the char is originally a DA .. so it can't be that ruined my sub somehow :) .. so can't see what's so surprising about "all of a sudden"  :-\
I'll tell you what surprises me ,before you get banned imo for trying to be smart cause skills don't disappear just like that out of nowhere and just on 1 of the 2 classes.
It looks to me like that : "Hey Track i just subbed and i don't have sp to learn the skills from DA class,please learn them for me".

Dr_Genius

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 25, 2011, 03:41:38 AM
I'll tell you what surprises me ,before you get banned imo for trying to be smart cause skills don't disappear just like that out of nowhere and just on 1 of the 2 classes.
It looks to me like that : "Hey Track i just subbed and i don't have sp to learn the skills from DA class,please learn them for me".

lol .. u didn't read ? :) .. the char was originally DA .. and it was subbed in interlude or even c4 3 years ago (can't remember exactly) .. and played it for like a year :) ... guess it's not hard for track to check when it was subbed and what was the original class  :) ... + i've seen another topic on the forum about someone else having a similar problem :) so it's not something impossible to happen :)

note 1: it even had some enchanted skills .. but i don't ask for this :) i just ask for the skills from my original class of the character :)
note 2: why do they call a bug .. BUG ?? .. cut it's something wrong that happens all of a sudden :) ...

Luthor123

Quote from: Dr_Genius on September 25, 2011, 06:13:46 AM
lol .. u didn't read ? :) .. the char was originally DA .. and it was subbed in interlude or even c4 3 years ago (can't remember exactly) .. and played it for like a year :) ... guess it's not hard for track to check when it was subbed and what was the original class  :) ... + i've seen another topic on the forum about someone else having a similar problem :) so it's not something impossible to happen :)

note 1: it even had some enchanted skills .. but i don't ask for this :) i just ask for the skills from my original class of the character :)
note 2: why do they call a bug .. BUG ?? .. cut it's something wrong that happens all of a sudden :) ...
Then write clearly ,it's nobody's fault that you can't explain yourself....
When was last time you loged it and it had all the skills,At IL?If yes it's normal and happened almost to everyone,just learn the skills back like everyone else did...

Dr_Genius

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 25, 2011, 09:42:54 AM
Then write clearly ,it's nobody's fault that you can't explain yourself....
When was last time you loged it and it had all the skills,At IL?If yes it's normal and happened almost to everyone,just learn the skills back like everyone else did...

eh .. u surely love to talk much :D ... actually it had all skills normally in HB  .. so i guess it's a problem happened with the update to GF ... i know about the IL thing and i've learnt them back then normally like everyone .. besides it has the TH skills normal .. none of them is affected .. only the DA's skills vanished  >:(

anyway .. hope track would see this topic soon ...

Luthor123

Quote from: Dr_Genius on September 25, 2011, 04:32:20 PM
eh .. u surely love to talk much :D ... actually it had all skills normally in HB  .. so i guess it's a problem happened with the update to GF ... i know about the IL thing and i've learnt them back then normally like everyone .. besides it has the TH skills normal .. none of them is affected .. only the DA's skills vanished  >:(

anyway .. hope track would see this topic soon ...
That what i said happened the day after we moved to gracia....

Dr_Genius

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 25, 2011, 05:08:15 PM
That what i said happened the day after we moved to gracia....

huh ?? .. i guess losing skills happened when we moved from IL to HB ... from HB to GF i have 7 other chars an non of them lost a single skill ..  :-\