Web Analytics
GRAND OLYMPIAD. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

GRAND OLYMPIAD.

Started by Luthor123, October 03, 2011, 09:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should be the max enchant in Grand Olympiad?

Max+3 weapon/3 armor.
17 (22.7%)
Max+4 weapon/4 armor.
5 (6.7%)
Max+3 weapon/6 armor.
0 (0%)
Max+6 weapon/3 armor.
2 (2.7%)
Max+6 weapon/6 armor.
25 (33.3%)
Max+oo weapon/oo armor.
31 (41.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Voting closed: October 17, 2011, 09:23:48 PM

Sp3ctre

Quote from: PvtStuka on October 07, 2011, 02:03:17 PM
Are u sure you don't use crack or any narcoticum? :))))
Oly was allays, and will be for the best skilled AND geared players. You farm for your gear (or buy it, doesn't matter in this discussion), you practice your skills, and go in to bash your opponents, simple as that. Do you REALLY think that ANYONE will pay more for a shit gear to enter oly to suck against some classes what you could defeat if you have superior gear, but have no chance against them otherwise?? Use common sense...
"Oly was allways, and will be for the best skilled AND geared players."
so do u think ?  :)
Oly here is op class + donated gear, skill has very little to do when a player with +6 set/ +7-13 weapon  vesper meet a player with +3 vesper.
"You farm for your gear (or buy it, doesn't matter in this discussion)"
i would like to see u farming a vesper set+6 set and a +7(i wont say more) vesper weapon
u must have very high expectations from life ! :D
"Do you REALLY think that ANYONE will pay more for a shit gear to enter oly to suck against some classes what you could defeat if you have superior gear"
ofc. this will give the chance of average player to join oly and have some fun- not like now 2-3 sooted from +++++vespers and oly will be some challenge.
if some "classes" will pwn to hard then they rly need a fix, win ration wont be influenced by gear anymore.
But your "common sense" seems a little different from mine and u do not need to agree with me ;)

Peorexo

All items captured at +6/+6 best avialible option < +1

PvtStuka

Quote from: Sp3ctre on October 07, 2011, 03:50:16 PM
"Oly was allways, and will be for the best skilled AND geared players."
so do u think ?  :)
Oly here is op class + donated gear, skill has very little to do when a player with +6 set/ +7-13 weapon  vesper meet a player with +3 vesper.

Yes I think so. If he spends a lot of money and I play here for free, I dont mind if he kicks my ass with his uber gear. Approach the situation this way: with his money, he allows me to play for free. There are many ppl who I can kill, I dont mind if there are some "unkillable" people around.

"You farm for your gear (or buy it, doesn't matter in this discussion)"
i would like to see u farming a vesper set+6 set and a +7(i wont say more) vesper weapon
u must have very high expectations from life ! :D

Like I said, it doesn't matter in this discussion how you get your gear from. Apparently you can't abstract from this fact.

Small hint, if you have a good memory: do you remember VonVein? Some years ago, there were S grades for the rich, and A grade for the poor. He joined oly in Doom set, and wiped the floor with everyone. If someone is a total failure, even with +++ gear, he will hit the floor to the most skilled. I agree tho, that this gap between skilled and geared players are wider now.

Hint no.2 from today: Katsu can win with ic+3, and he never donated, nor he has overenchanted skills. Almost anyone can make his char and gear it up this way (took him 8 months to reach his current state). So he can win without +++, how could this possibly be?

"Do you REALLY think that ANYONE will pay more for a shit gear to enter oly to suck against some classes what you could defeat if you have superior gear"
ofc. this will give the chance of average player to join oly and have some fun- not like now 2-3 sooted from +++++vespers and oly will be some challenge.
if some "classes" will pwn to hard then they rly need a fix, win ration wont be influenced by gear anymore.
But your "common sense" seems a little different from mine and u do not need to agree with me ;)

Do you think oly is fair in official? No, its not. There are oly gears at every top clan, and ppl use them to fight inside. Here it is easier.

Astramael      [db/tr]

BRexoo7

Quote from: PvtStuka on October 07, 2011, 05:10:13 PM
Yes I think so. If he spends a lot of money and I play here for free, I dont mind if he kicks my ass with his uber gear. Approach the situation this way: with his money, he allows me to play for free. There are many ppl who I can kill, I dont mind if there are some "unkillable" people around.

Like I said, it doesn't matter in this discussion how you get your gear from. Apparently you can't abstract from this fact.

Small hint, if you have a good memory: do you remember VonVein? Some years ago, there were S grades for the rich, and A grade for the poor. He joined oly in Doom set, and wiped the floor with everyone. If someone is a total failure, even with +++ gear, he will hit the floor to the most skilled. I agree tho, that this gap between skilled and geared players are wider now.

Hint no.2 from today: Katsu can win with ic+3, and he never donated, nor he has overenchanted skills. Almost anyone can make his char and gear it up this way (took him 8 months to reach his current state). So he can win without +++, how could this possibly be?

Do you think oly is fair in official? No, its not. There are oly gears at every top clan, and ppl use them to fight inside. Here it is easier.

If for you it's ok to be "donators shooting practice", just 'cause Track is greedy, it's your problem. I know 1 network (l i n e a g e.ro) way  bigger than Dragon, where donations were implemented like it should be: you enjoy the game-->donate-->get some custom unique items (like agathions), but nothing to interfere in the gameplay.
VonVein had a doom++++ set and something else back then. (in a time when you couldn't donate for overenchanted items!).
What is a Katsu? New Oly farmer? He's getting close to Psyck's Hiven or Brookie (even played by him-just to name a donator)?
On Oficial you can blame some koreans for ingame issues (NCSoft), not some serbian that is drinking Psyck's euros.

NM server started to become empty, slowly, since donations for ++items/items that cant be obtained in other way were implemented.
But, like always, to conclude: it's a private server, like it or leave it.

PvtStuka

Quote from: BRexoo7 on October 07, 2011, 05:49:26 PM

If for you it's ok to be "donators shooting practice", just 'cause Track is greedy, it's your problem. I know 1 network (l i n e a g e.ro) way  bigger than Dragon, where donations were implemented like it should be: you enjoy the game-->donate-->get some custom unique items (like agathions), but nothing to interfere in the gameplay.
VonVein had a doom++++ set and something else back then. (in a time when you couldn't donate for overenchanted items!).
What is a Katsu? New Oly farmer? He's getting close to Psyck's Hiven or Brookie (even played by him-just to name a donator)?
On Oficial you can blame some koreans for ingame issues (NCSoft), not some serbian that is drinking Psyck's euros.

NM server started to become empty, slowly, since donations for ++items/items that cant be obtained in other way were implemented.

Are you in AOD or any big clan? Seems not, otherwise you would know him. And nop, he is not an oly farmer, nor Brokie, and he is far from being a donator. Wtf is wrong with you?

Astramael      [db/tr]

Luthor123

Well i see this poll doesn't even have sense cause ...1 week and 67 ppl voted?:) Seems nobody even care about that ,hehe.:)
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Di

+3 ?     And Brokie and friends, that donate a whole year in 1 month ?  they will qq man :p

btw +1 for +3 / +4  set

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Voodoo

Yep I'm an oly farmer with my donated ic+a+3, tho I played only 1 day last month. :D

Luthor123

Quote from: Voodoo on October 08, 2011, 02:45:33 AM
Yep I'm an oly farmer with my donated ic+a+3, tho I played only 1 day last month. :D
:o GM FRAND DETECTED! :o
xD joke.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

FeelmyBow

you got buttraped by our dear Katsu?
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Gonzal

Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

PvtStuka

Quote from: Gonzal on October 08, 2011, 05:18:46 PM

HAHAHHA you are almost as troll as I am xDD (but we are nowhere from voodoos' level)

Astramael      [db/tr]