Web Analytics
GM READ MY EMAIL !!!

News:

Main Menu

GM READ MY EMAIL !!!

Started by ShiNreZ, October 12, 2011, 04:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiNreZ

What i can do for talk with the GM in game or read to him my email (PM) ?? want other cash ? -.-" ANSWER MY EMAIL!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ShiNreZ on October 12, 2011, 04:28:19 PM
What i can do for talk with the GM in game or read to him my email (PM) ?? want other cash ? -.-" ANSWER MY EMAIL!!
I was trying not to make you more problems then you are already doing it to yourself by ignoring your messages full of lies, so since you ask for it lets start:

a) You are acting so naive with new forum account asking me to change you an email of account that you "lost"
b) You said you joined NM 2 days ago and you have on that very account expencive items
c) You are trying to sell me a holywood story over your account , so after checking it account is registered to:
Account Name: riky93
E-Mail: gmpiccy@....com

As far as i know piccy was doing this staff with scammers etc... so this explaines why you created a new forum acc and trying to get "your" staff back.

So before you try any of your new tricks, watch out cause it can put you in very very bad position here.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ShiNreZ

"full of lies"??? You think i write lies ???
1) I really lost this account !
2) Yes im B A C K 2-3 days ago and i have logged in all my account those remembered
3) if u like hollywood story is not my problem but I am sorry it is not a "story" i have really lost this account but i think is not lost but is change!  the email of "riky93" now is piccy@.. ??? why ?? is normal that can't find email for this account if have change all . If i can talk with piccy would be a step forward for this "story".

Ah ! and for your information this isn't a "new forum account" but can see in my profile --> Date Registered:    March 28, 2009, 02:08:30 pm <--
I see that you continue to make mistakes and get strange ideas without even responding to "fix" this ...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ShiNreZ on October 12, 2011, 05:01:03 PM
"full of lies"??? You think i write lies ???
1) I really lost this account !
2) Yes im B A C K 2-3 days ago and i have logged in all my account those remembered
3) if u like hollywood story is not my problem but I am sorry it is not a "story" i have really lost this account but i think is not lost but is change!  the email of "riky93" now is piccy@.. ??? why ?? is normal that can't find email for this account if have change all . If i can talk with piccy would be a step forward for this "story".

Ah ! and for your information this isn't a "new forum account" but can see in my profile --> Date Registered:    March 28, 2009, 02:08:30 pm <--
I see that you continue to make mistakes and get strange ideas without even responding to "fix" this ...
I will once piccy tell me why he changed your account email to his mail (i know he was doing it in scam cases to return items), so youll have to wait piccy to appear (i duno when he will do it for the record)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ShiNreZ

Yes i remember becouse time ago I could not log because that account was "under trial" for a situation that had created, and then was placed far as I know even though I had already left the game. But in that account I also wonder why giver coin to get it back if that had happened was resolved.

figerr

we need some gm on x15 like you are TrackZero