Web Analytics
HI ALLLLLL

News:

Main Menu

HI ALLLLLL

Started by sziii, October 16, 2011, 10:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sziii

And here i came again, with motivation to play on unique l2 server where i spend ed most of my youth. Coming to community with very important question, IS IT WORTH TO PLAY AND SPEND TIME[ = MONEY] IN DRAGON-NETWORK [ NOTWORK?]. I would like to see if there are any reasons to come back. 

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: sziii on October 16, 2011, 10:11:21 AM
And here i came again, with motivation to play on unique l2 server where i spend ed most of my youth. Coming to community with very important question, IS IT WORTH TO PLAY AND SPEND TIME[ = MONEY] IN DRAGON-NETWORK [ NOTWORK?]. I would like to see if there are any reasons to come back. 
Its a rhetorical question, and you already know our rage full of hate community that they will tell you NO even they play on it. So my mature advise to you is to discover that yourself, check videos, announcements, log ig for sieges/oly/w/e, but my advise is to check on your own.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

seboulba

Hey Tyr/de master wb :D u can come back but forget to play ur old char :) (de/ol de/wc >>>> tyr/de)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

trooperXkoki

farmer. xD
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)