Web Analytics
Biggest bullshiit ever - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Biggest bullshiit ever

Started by andreww, October 14, 2011, 11:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luthor123

For the info of the community and GM Stuff.
FOCUS POWER which i have is +15 POWER which should rise the REAR damage of skills by 70% not just 60 which isn't even 60 but 30 so if the enchantment works with+0 it would be like 20% of bonus damage from BACK ,or it doesn't even work at all and gives only 30% from the skill which is wrong also....
Hitting from the back and sides is the meaning of being dagger class...i don't get it why make dagger if you can't have this advantage...can make some other fighter like glad and deal more dmg on targets.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Peorexo

Re, in gracia it work like that, u make blow (all blows are critical) but dmg for each blow will increase by half of power of skill, i mean if focus power gives 60% after normal skill u will get 30% boost, but if u make double critical hit, then ur damage is increased by 60% :P

Vargine

The real description of Focus Power

MP Consume: 36
Effect Point: 669
Magic Lvl: 78
Weapons allowed: Dagger, Dual Dagger
Target: Self (TARGET_SELF)
Reuse Delay: 30000
Hit Time: 2000
Skill Type: BUFF
Operate Type: Active (OP_ACTIVE)
Aggro Points: 669

Effect Name: Buff
Total Time: 120 (1 Times x 120 seconds.)
        Multiplies Crit. Atk by 0.7
        Multiplies Crit. Atk by 1.3
        Multiplies Crit. Atk by 1.6

Focus Power +15 Power
For 2 minutes, decreases frontal Critical Damage by 30%. Increases side Critical Damage by 30% and rear Critical Damage by 70%. Requires a dagger. Enchant Power: Enhances the skill's effect.
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

VforVanilla

Guys Track's file is ok. Those skills probably are handled outside skilldata.txt as there is no way to tell in skilldata if is simple critical hit give full 60-90% damage bonus and if is dagger skill give xx% damage bonus. BUT for sure got nerfed recently. Focus death in the beginning of GF was giving behind bonus with skill +45% and now is about +30%.

flamingAwe

Quote from: Luthor123 on October 15, 2011, 03:00:38 PM
It's kinda clear where's the difference...?
Rear:
Definition: The back or hindmost part; that which is behind, or last in order; opposed to front.

I know you are another "best dagger"... but
show  any source, where it's said there is any effect difference for skills and for normal hits for those skills
track's code, skillname.dat, vargine's l2j site, all give same description for this skill
so IF there is nerf, nerf is in dagger blows, not in these buffs
and mr pro, when you write +15 skill (you must have been masturnbating at it, so missed rest). add what enchant way it is...

violetpl

spam more and mby we have skils like on off  ;D

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

=^TrackZero^=

Only relevant site is lineage2.com and we all know they give no numbers only description, SO , all outside site info you are getting can be very very wrong and we cant really base our code on them, we got what off have and how they made it gf/freya, so those info you wrote above from l2j russian site can be very much wrong, however if we nerfed anything i have no problems at all to tell you about , thats why i was shocked when i heard it and even ask drake if he did it without telling me but he touched nothing too (can even see when file is modified ) so i really dont know what are you trying to proof here, im just saying we nrfed nothing.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Luthor123

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 15, 2011, 04:58:28 PM
I know you are another "best dagger"... but
show  any source, where it's said there is any effect difference for skills and for normal hits for those skills
track's code, skillname.dat, vargine's l2j site, all give same description for this skill
so IF there is nerf, nerf is in dagger blows, not in these buffs
and mr pro, when you write +15 skill (you must have been masturnbating at it, so missed rest). add what enchant way it is...
I wrote what enchant it is ,maybe open your eyes.:*
You must have been mastrubating while thinking how to flame me.  :-X

Vargine

Quote from: TrackZero on October 15, 2011, 06:44:56 PM
Only relevant site is lineage2.com and we all know they give no numbers only description, SO , all outside site info you are getting can be very very wrong and we cant really base our code on them, we got what off have and how they made it gf/freya, so those info you wrote above from l2j russian site can be very much wrong, however if we nerfed anything i have no problems at all to tell you about , thats why i was shocked when i heard it and even ask drake if he did it without telling me but he touched nothing too (can even see when file is modified ) so i really dont know what are you trying to proof here, im just saying we nrfed nothing.

1) "Drake" is a mystic creation created  to releases the blame for a fatal policy of our server he is like GOD there is no proof for his exist but still somebody belive :P
2) It's not nerfed ? so why it's not working properly ?
Pround AoD member

P0lmrok - OL/WC  -  Top 1 (Retired)
Terminate - SK/BD - Top 1 (Retired)
Terminat - BP/WK - Quite Top (Retired)

Quality > Quantity

Fak Ju pica diktator .!. ju łil not łin cziter

flamingAwe

Quote from: Luthor123 on October 15, 2011, 06:56:10 PM
I wrote what enchant it is ,maybe open your eyes.:*
You must have been mastrubating while thinking how to flame me.  :-X

even with your dumb double posting you didn't write which way you have, you just point that some +15 must have +70% crit damage... but i bet, as always,  you did shit and enchanted for  side bonus....

Luthor123

Quote from: Luthor123 on October 15, 2011, 03:23:30 PM
FOCUS POWER which i have is +15 POWER which should rise the REAR damage of skills by 70% not just 60
Rear as i wrote means back.
There are 2 types of enchant for this skill +% rear crit dmg and +% side crit dmg.:) So yes,i wrote it.

And by  the way,the enchant name is the same for all options available,it's named POWER,same as with focus chance. :)
And since i know you're too smart to believe me and would post next post saying lots of stuff i took pictures for you also :

Enjoy the failure.:)

flamingAwe

Quote from: Luthor123 on October 15, 2011, 10:37:55 PM
Rear as i wrote means back.
There are 2 types of enchant for this skill +% rear crit dmg and +% side crit dmg.:) So yes,i wrote it.

And by  the way,the enchant name is the same for all options available,it's named POWER,same as with focus chance. :)
And since i know you're too smart to believe me and would post next post saying lots of stuff i took pictures for you also :

Enjoy the failure.:)

your failure again, should raise from rare, and enchant + rear are 2 different things
how are you going to fix anything, if can't even write normally??