Web Analytics
Little Question..

News:

Main Menu

Little Question..

Started by Ciso, October 17, 2011, 09:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciso

Why mages have max cast speed 2.3k and archers just 1.5k attack speed??
Mages have instant skill prominence , hydro blast or hurricane and 2.3k cast speed..
Is not fair.. Mages >> all..
Its will be good if you give back normal on bow ( icarus and vesper)..
Ty

PainMaster

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Dumbled0re

ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Ciso

I dont think archers hit for 10k...
Archers hit mage/tank for 400-500. Mages with defect arrow for 700-800 and mages without 1000+++ , on full buff and with vesper robe set. They hit archers for 800-900-1000 and crit 4k and more. Gz..

eagleye

Quote from: Ciso on October 17, 2011, 09:41:25 PM
I dont think archers hit for 10k...
Archers hit mage/tank for 400-500. Mages with defect arrow for 700-800 and mages without 1000+++ , on full buff and with vesper robe set. They hit archers for 800-900-1000 and crit 4k and more. Gz..
not all have vesper sets  ;) and if you'll get proper attr in set(which now kinda sux with 600 vs 450 from weapon from mages ;D ) you'll get low hits (I hit for 500 max on my SH a guy who've full attr set ;) and archers have also good dmg - like Felissin said in other topic  ;)

Ciso

Yes , but I was talk about cast speed and attack speed difference.. 2.3k or mage + instant skill against 1.5k for archers and just silver ranger can have all the time 1.5k...

Dumbled0re

well im from dragon server and I can ensure to u that if u havent the correct atribute no deflect arrow, shield mastery and increase shield power u can get 10k but a nuker can give u 10k as well if u havent the correct buffs/protections atribute on armor... so is based on the items u have on that moment, lately playing on pal/th i got 10k from se/sh cant remember if I had songs/all protections b ut it isnt commun to get such damage all the time, mostly on sieges u get them. ;)
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

Luthor123

Quote from: Dumbled0re on October 17, 2011, 10:08:49 PM
well im from dragon server and I can ensure to u that if u havent the correct atribute no deflect arrow, shield mastery and increase shield power u can get 10k but a nuker can give u 10k as well if u havent the correct buffs/protections atribute on armor... so is based on the items u have on that moment, lately playing on pal/th i got 10k from se/sh cant remember if I had songs/all protections b ut it isnt commun to get such damage all the time, mostly on sieges u get them. ;)
You're from dragon enough said,bb.:)
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Argriev

why there are 3 jewel that give boost crit attack power?  ::)

stop stupid question
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

flamingAwe

Quote from: Ciso on October 17, 2011, 09:04:28 PM
Why mages have max cast speed 2.3k and archers just 1.5k attack speed??
Mages have instant skill prominence , hydro blast or hurricane and 2.3k cast speed..
Is not fair.. Mages >> all..
Its will be good if you give back normal on bow ( icarus and vesper)..
Ty

mages have 2100  cast speed making around 2 hits per sec
fighters with 1500 atack speed make 3 hits per sec
mage crit power is x3 (+20% from powi) fighters crits are x10.. x20 compaired to normal damage
maybe stop cry about numbers? maybe time to start to learn to play with what you have?

Ciso

Quote from: Argriev on October 17, 2011, 10:22:18 PM
why there are 3 jewel that give boost crit attack power?  ::)

stop stupid question

I talk about cast speed and attack speed.. So don't change topic.
Ty

lasombra

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 17, 2011, 10:31:42 PM
mages have 2100  cast speed making around 2 hits per sec
fighters with 1500 atack speed make 3 hits per sec
mage crit power is x3 (+20% from powi) fighters crits are x10.. x20 compaired to normal damage
maybe stop cry about numbers? maybe time to start to learn to play with what you have?

+1

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH