Web Analytics
GAME RULE UPDATED MAKE SURE YOU READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

GAME RULE UPDATED MAKE SURE YOU READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by =^TrackZero^=, October 17, 2011, 12:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

Track, common this is rly getting stupid!! Wtf are you doing here?? Peace on Earth? Let's make love not war?
This is stupid, what are we expected to say? "gosh you killed me using somekind of lowlife tactic, you bad bad man you!!
"omg you came with a whole pt just to kill me, omg you ugly"....

RIDICULOUS! Flames, insults (moderated or not), etc ARE A FKING PART OF THIS GAME! The whole point of the game is to kill each others ffs!! You guys rly wanna become the clowns of lineage 2??

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUK ABOUT WHAT A DUCHE BAG SAY'S XXXXXXXXKM'S AWAY??

Stop the hipocrisy, the whole point of this witchhunt is to bun some targeted ppl!!
And some morrons will not stop at anything to achieve a few hours of bun...even make dragonNetwork the laughing stock of all mmorpg servers! I'm alrdy seeing it... Dragon Network the only server in wich you can't flame IG! loooool! What comes next?? Dancing naked around a camp fire???

This is rly RIDICULOUS TRACK!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Javardsnegger on October 19, 2011, 10:46:22 AM
Track, common this is rly getting stupid!! Wtf are you doing here?? Peace on Earth? Let's make love not war?
This is stupid, what are we expected to say? "gosh you killed me using somekind of lowlife tactic, you bad bad man you!!
"omg you came with a whole pt just to kill me, omg you ugly"....

RIDICULOUS! Flames, insults (moderated or not), etc ARE A FKING PART OF THIS GAME! The whole point of the game is to kill each others ffs!! You guys rly wanna become the clowns of lineage 2??

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUK ABOUT WHAT A DUCHE BAG SAY'S XXXXXXXXKM'S AWAY??

Stop the hipocrisy, the whole point of this witchhunt is to bun some targeted ppl!!
And some morrons will not stop at anything to achieve a few hours of bun...even make dragonNetwork the laughing stock of all mmorpg servers! I'm alrdy seeing it... Dragon Network the only server in wich you can't flame IG! loooool! What comes next?? Dancing naked around a camp fire???

This is rly RIDICULOUS TRACK!

True, ive always learned. When someone flames you, you flame him back harder.
Only negative thing is that most of the peoples dont understand a shit your saying so there is no point in flaming them.
Responses are "xa0xa0x0ax0axa0xaxa0xa0" (hi HellScream clan)
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

J4cKDan13L

Ppl are calling me pizza master and pasta eater... can I ask ban too?? THAT's RACIST!!!  :D :D :D :D
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

flamingAwe

Quote from: Javardsnegger on October 19, 2011, 10:46:22 AM

KILLING is part of game, but not flame/insults
you died, say GF, return and kill them, don't flame...

FIREBLADE

There are kind of insults..is a game it should be for kids(cause game) ;D so insulting hard shouldnt be possible...u want show how much u are pro after u kil someone?Only way to makes u pro is tell "Go to vilalge tard"...no point..just have respect for other ppl,if u dont like this server u can even leave..go in other server where u can insult, but be sure..no1 will miss u!

NecroDead

Quote from: FIREBLADE on October 19, 2011, 12:44:35 PM
There are kind of insults..is a game it should be for kids(cause game) ;D so insulting hard shouldnt be possible...u want show how much u are pro after u kil someone?Only way to makes u pro is tell "Go to vilalge tard"...no point..just have respect for other ppl,if u dont like this server u can even leave..go in other server where u can insult, but be sure..no1 will miss u!
;^p On others servers you get ban for flame other players like some people do here and ofc got perma ban xD and same with their forums but here is not so much hard rules like on others server i was play btw if people feel pro insult behind computer ;P their problem but i agree with this new rules :) +1 for the post

Necrofobia GLAD/WK 
NecrofobiaX DA/TH 
Coroner BP/PAL

Luthor123

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on October 19, 2011, 11:01:45 AM
Ppl are calling me pizza master and pasta eater... can I ask ban too?? THAT's RACIST!!!  :D :D :D :D
No but you can make me a pizza.=D Azhauzhauhzauhzuahzuahzuhauzh
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Lemarc

LOOOOOOOOOOL!

What a stupid thing to do!! Omg he's flaming my mommy *screen *screen *post *post!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So Much retarded ppl in this world omg!!

Imo if you care about some flame in the www then you must be at least as retard as the morron who's flaming you??

Personaly, the more you flame me the more i feel satisfied and enjoy myself watching your emo behaviour.....!!

OMFG!!

No Flames in a war/fighting game  :D :D :D

stealth

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 19, 2011, 12:32:36 PM
KILLING is part of game, but not flame/insults
you died, say GF, return and kill them, don't flame...

Wow says the number 1 flamer on forums. BTW: You will always know Zero about L2.  GF. Now go Return. Logic is not on your side.
Go ahead and flame this post , hahaha  ;D
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]