Web Analytics
GM's of Infinite Nightmare - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

GM's of Infinite Nightmare

Started by anttsor, October 19, 2011, 08:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ylim

track dunno u r drunk or new gm got allready rights, but fokin spam on announce every 10sec is foking annoying.

Tinus

Quote from: darkcore on October 20, 2011, 02:16:52 PM
gm cant play on his own server?

PFFFF

most stupid thing ever
very stupid rly
if i had a server and im admin or gm wthver i cannot play bcz some noob QQer player demand it?

so why im gonna had a server if i cannot play only bcz im gm

and also how gm will find bugs if he doesnt play ?

you are rly idiot dude  go back down the stone u came plx

please, if you try to bash someone, try to use some common english instead of this crap!

so....you're the idiot here mate! :-* :-*
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

PolSilv3r

Quote from: anttsor on October 19, 2011, 08:27:07 PM
Okay so I tried to contact TrackZero ingame.
I myself am a very experienced GM, been a GM on big ass servers, aswell as I've had my own server (no worries i wont mention anything that can be seen as advertisement).

I have played on various kinds of servers and met a lot of different staff members.

BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GM LIKE THIS.

TrackZero, I asked you a simple question, that you could just have answered "I don't know" and I would've been atleast informed, but ignoring even though I knew that I had your attention. That's a childish behaviour, I get that you might be busy handling other players or questions. But still, you should always treat players with respect.

Above all, I'm a dedicated player who has donated I don't know how many euros, for a time lenght of 5 years to this server. And you treat me like pure SHIT. I gotta say, I'm very disappointed.
Just because you're a GM doesn't mean that you don't have to respect non-staffed people. Your job is to support us, you failed your job mister.

Just because you're a DONATOR doesn't mean that you don't have to respect GM(s).

Chill! :)
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

NiToPaMi

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DKociak on October 20, 2011, 03:13:11 PM
I wanna be GM pliiiisssssssssss choose ME! I will be good and fair GM !!!
By checking your posts/your attitude/and signature i can tell you now , you can be maximum a GM of a test server.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

J4cKDan13L

Goddamn don't take a new GM expecially some1 that plays in this server......just bring back Piccy =D
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Jamesisko

um, i could take this job (4-5 hours a day). i will think about it.
U got new house?

Furesy

Pick me, I've got experience, loads!

lol

PS: Idiots, without Track this server, heck, the entire network, would've been down years ago, thank Track for extending your life and not making you all fall into premature mass suicide in regards of network going down along with 1/2 of your life's work.
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

PvtStuka

Quote from: darkcore on October 20, 2011, 02:16:52 PM
gm cant play on his own server?

PFFFF

most stupid thing ever
very stupid rly
if i had a server and im admin or gm wthver i cannot play bcz some noob QQer player demand it?

so why im gonna had a server if i cannot play only bcz im gm

and also how gm will find bugs if he doesnt play ?

you are rly idiot dude  go back down the stone u came plx

It is a matter of experience over the years. Whoever had a GM panel and played in the mean time on another char, never resisted the temptation to help himself or his friends with it, OR (even worse) pimp his class and freaks up others. This is obvious abusement of GM rights, seems like you weren't there when these things happened.

Astramael      [db/tr]

jygh

Quote from: Furesy on October 21, 2011, 12:36:48 AM
Pick me, I've got experience, loads!

lol

PS: Idiots, without Track this server, heck, the entire network, would've been down years ago, thank Track for extending your life and not making you all fall into premature mass suicide in regards of network going down along with 1/2 of your life's work.

furesy u ve experience , u dont ve friends (and u r noob u didnt hit on jazmine), plus u dont play l2 anymore . TRACK MAKE HIM GM !!
  Nightmare 30x

PvtStuka

Quote from: darkcore on October 21, 2011, 03:22:15 PM
bla bla bla bla bla bla

/lock   ...

That was constructive, leaving no doubt about your mental capabilities.

Astramael      [db/tr]