GM's of Infinite Nightmare

Started by anttsor, October 19, 2011, 08:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PvtStuka

Quote from: darkcore on October 21, 2011, 04:58:21 PM
ohhh  dude  so sry

my brain belongs to me

you should care about yours it seems to be rly empty

Prove it. GMs should not play, I explained why, everyone understands that, or knew about these things since a long time. Did you came up with anything than "bla bla"? So whose mind is empty here?

And don't confuse playing as TESTING things with playing as a FULL TIME PLAYER.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Furesy

Quote from: darkcore on October 21, 2011, 05:07:06 PM
i also play on mine srv  and nobody QQ dude
That's probably because even with edited char and over-enchanted gear you fail to kill varka mobs!
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

PvtStuka

Quote from: darkcore on October 21, 2011, 05:07:06 PM
look  if you dont like a server where GM play
why you dont get the hell out of here?

i also play on mine srv  and nobody QQ dude

thats pretty stupid to cry about GM PLAY ON SRV  THIS SRV SUXX

man  fck off

i rly preffer srv where GM play
and not where gm never show his face

Christ u are quite a retard, aren't you? Did you even understood what I've said? You are confusing a lot of things with your lonely brain cell...

Let me explain again:
GM as a PLAYER means GM playing in a big clan as a bp/pal or ANYTHING?
GM as an ACTIVE GM means what you wrote, that he is AROUND, LOGGED ON!
GM as a TESTER means GM who makes a char for example trickster to try a certain skill change before he actually implements it!

Please, PLEASE tell me you understand it...

Or.. I'm asking ANYONE else who reads this. Do I sound confusing and the problem is with me?

Astramael      [db/tr]

Furesy

Quote from: darkcore on October 21, 2011, 05:10:01 PM
i dont farm on varka

????

you are more or less stupid than paypal2

You just ruined the hope of my lifelong quest of encountering intelligent life forms on DN forums :(

Quote from: PvtStuka on October 21, 2011, 05:11:41 PM
Or.. I'm asking ANYONE else who reads this. Do I sound confusing and the problem is with me?
We are part of the problem! We have failed to deal with the problem from the get-go, letting retarded life forms spread among our ranks, now we pay the ultimate price :(
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Furesy

Quote from: darkcore on October 21, 2011, 05:17:45 PM
ohh  poor Furesy

here  take a cookie  :)

Amazing, you found that all by yourself?

Forever
Furesy

Furesy

Quote from: darkcore on October 21, 2011, 05:25:23 PM

specially baked for you

XD
How nice! In that case; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo&ob=av2e

!

Forever
Furesy

Furesy

Quote from: darkcore on October 21, 2011, 05:33:33 PM

hehehe nice nice

let me take you bit more in past

where things was better

http://youtu.be/Q8Tiz6INF7I

hope u like  : P
Classic!

Forever
Furesy

Voodoo

Quote from: darkcore on October 21, 2011, 05:13:56 PM

do me a favor

jump into the nearest lake and drown yourself until ur dead

i beg u do it

pls! 

: D

666VeNoM

whoever played on 15x know that being GM and play at same time dont work well.

As much as you say "I will not give items or help my friends", eventually, you will. Old players (and even new players) know about corrupt GMs on 15x. They did a lot of sh1t, like create edited chars to go sieges, give items to ally friends, summon epics on hidden places so only ally could kill and so on.

I'm not saying we can't trust on ppl being GMs and playing, Im just saying we cant trust ppl at all  ;D That's why I agree with track rules of being GM or being player. He want to avoid future headaches.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

PvtStuka

Quote from: 666VeNoM on October 21, 2011, 05:46:02 PM

As much as you say "I will not give items or help my friends", eventually, you will. Old players (and even new players) know about corrupt GMs on 15x. They did a lot of sh1t, like create edited chars to go sieges, give items to ally friends, summon epics on hidden places so only ally could kill and so on.

I'm not saying we can't trust on ppl being GMs and playing, Im just saying we cant trust ppl at all  ;D That's why I agree with track rules of being GM or being player. He want to avoid future headaches.

Dude, this is what I was explaining over and over, but gave up.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Furesy

Quote from: 666VeNoM on October 21, 2011, 05:46:02 PM

But... But... But! Those days were the best days of x15 server :(

Forever
Furesy

reddragonjr

Quote from: Furesy on October 21, 2011, 05:50:02 PM
But... But... But! Those days were the best days of x15 server :(
o.O Oi Furesy! Long time not seen you ...well since your acc disappeared :D Wb to the network !
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!