ALL TRUE ABOUT GM AND THE GAMEPLAY ON THIS SERVER - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

ALL TRUE ABOUT GM AND THE GAMEPLAY ON THIS SERVER

Started by paypal2, October 21, 2011, 04:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: paypal2 on October 21, 2011, 04:54:41 PM
This is the nice offers that gm do to donatoras,and JACK dont wonder that ppl have weapons16++ on server they pay nice money for it
seee this chat !!its on messenge when i talked with our lovely gm i will make screens too ,but wait i am on rb ,on origina ol server

[20:12] : hello
[20:13] TrackZero: boo
[20:14] Zoran: hello GM
[20:14] TrackZero: hello
[20:14] Zoran: I am Zoran nice to meet you
[20:14] TrackZero: before we speak anything else
[20:14] TrackZero: i just have 1 UBER special deal
[20:14] TrackZero: for u
[20:14] TrackZero: 2x icarus bow +15
[20:14] TrackZero: for 450e
[20:14] Zoran: i have only dager char on server :(
[20:15] TrackZero: okey
[20:15] Zoran: i dont need bows thanks
[20:15] TrackZero: okey then
[20:15] TrackZero: tell me how much money u wanna spend?

That is a great offer indeed!
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

PvtStuka

Quote from: TrackZero on October 21, 2011, 05:02:39 PM
No wait , ill show you something about this guy hold a min.

P.S. 2xicarus bow for 450 DAMN cant be that cheap  ;D

Yeah :)) I miss hard facts about more serious matters than this. This DN-leaks will be quite boring without them :(

Astramael      [db/tr]

trooperXkoki

Trooper: Hi maj "gm"(rofl)
GM: hi donator.
Trooper: How much you give for naked pics?
GM: ic bow +15 + dnet set +8
Trooper: deal.
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Naku

[20:12] : hey!
[20:13] TrackZero: boo
[20:14] Naku: I can make kamehamehas!
[20:14] TrackZero: good for you!
[20:14] Naku: I defeated Cell yesterday!
[20.15] TrackZero: U are omfgzord!!!!!!!!!!!

=^TrackZero^=

In short, cause i have more better things to do but i wont let some randoms to shit on me like that.
In short guy donated back in past on infinity and here few times small amounters for coins , he tought he posses the server by doing it and started to request all random demands from me, after i rejected him on many staff like:
Quote from: paypal2 on October 08, 2011, 04:25:39 PM
hi track i hope you remember me ,so i am thinking of back in game ,i just wonder what would be the price of dynasty knife +16 i mean how many euro i need to donate for it ,is it 60 euro ok ?with good weapon surley i back in game otherwise i wont play like i am not palaying for months .so will you help me back on infinity ?? :D
best regards and i am serius this time :)
And after he got reply , obviously a NO go , but he can return
Quote from: paypal2 on October 08, 2011, 05:44:10 PM
no anwser ok .you lose euros bb
I just told him nice , have fun then he started rage.

After that he was loging other chars from his IP in game shouting selling items for rl pm for paypal etc.. etc.. (players can confirm this), i banned his main for an obvious reason, he broked the rules, the he started to PM he donate etc etc.. FBI blablalbbla but i didnt want to unban him,ill just post few of his TOP sentances:

Quote from: paypal2 on October 12, 2011, 04:54:50 PM
I never braked the rull ,you can block all chars if you want now i play on original server ,and i made all apreparation reporitng to NPC SOFT ,and you country payment tax .also repot to drake so gl
/
Quote from: paypal2 on October 11, 2011, 07:48:12 PM
And ok if you want war you will get it. i am reporting all this case for stilling unleagal money and not paying tax rate to your country  via paypal donation.we see if they are donation now .we will  see how leagal is stilling lineage game and making pirate servers .good luck
/
Quote from: paypal2 on October 16, 2011, 07:09:03 PM
SO OK track you win.thanks for make me not spend my money on games .see ya one day
/
Quote from: paypal2 on October 16, 2011, 03:15:36 PM
Since i talked to drake and he apologize me for all inconvenience,i decide to   bury the axe.So i wont do any report  and i may still play here .so if i dd someting wrong too ,i wpoud say sorry too.For a start for our new frendship i would like to donate some dc what i promieed to drake :D,and he promised some extra dc .so Gm i hope again we will be friend and we wont argue more.
Since i do new start i ask just for one favour, nick change to my main char xMANx ->AVENGEER i have this nick  to save its char lvl one on the same account to xmanx.SO pls tell me if you agree with all this staff???

With this i will conclude the topic on this matter i lost enough of time. Have fun

p.s. I fortgot that him and his friends from some town called Bitola (macedonia) scammed players for money. So watch out his "mates".
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Furesy

Quote from: TrackZero on October 21, 2011, 05:14:45 PM
In short, cause i have more better things to do but i wont let some randoms to shit on me like that.
In short guy donated back in past on infinity and here few times small amounters for coins , he tought he posses the server by doing it and started to request all random demands from me, after i rejected him on many staff like:And after he got reply , obviously a NO go , but he can returnI just told him nice , have fun then he started rage.

After that he was loging other chars from his IP in game shouting selling items for rl pm for paypal etc.. etc.. (players can confirm this), i banned his main for an obvious reason, he broked the rules, the he started to PM he donate etc etc.. FBI blablalbbla but i didnt want to unban him,ill just post few of his TOP sentances:
///
With this i will conclude the topic on this matter i lost enough of time. Have fun

p.s. I fortgot that him and his friends from some town called Bitola (macedonia) scammed players for money. So watch out his "mates".
He should donate for English lessons! Saves him, us and NCSoft a whole lot of trouble in court!
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Shadow21

his nick xMANx told me all. One of most retarded persons from infinity.  :D
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Furesy on October 21, 2011, 05:17:53 PM
He should donate for English lessons! Saves him, us and NCSoft a whole lot of trouble in court!
You cant ignore the fact thats NPC SOFT he made my whole day when i  saw it !!!  ;D ;D ;D
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Furesy on October 21, 2011, 05:17:53 PM
NCSoft? you mean....hmmm....NPC SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xao0xao0xaxao0xao0xao0xao0xao0xao0xao0ao0xao0xao0xaxa
trooperxkoki

PvtStuka

Quote from: Shadow21 on October 21, 2011, 05:18:59 PM
his nick xMANx told me all. One of most retarded persons from infinity.  :D

So you had them too. Great :)

Quote from: TrackZero on October 21, 2011, 05:22:00 PM
You cant ignore the fact thats NPC SOFT he made my whole day when i  saw it !!!  ;D ;D ;D

NPC Soft indeed.. xD

Astramael      [db/tr]

trooperXkoki

You cant ignore the fact thats NPC SOFT he made my whole day when i  saw it !!!  ;D ;D ;D
me22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222
trooperxkoki

Furesy

Ah damn! He must be working together with those fat dwarves from the warehouses, I'd ban em' all! Especially that guy in Giran, never liked him!

Forever
Furesy