Web Analytics
i want to ask do you have any plans for valkyrye future ? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

i want to ask do you have any plans for valkyrye future ?

Started by djvancho, October 28, 2011, 06:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: TrackZero on November 08, 2011, 12:28:21 PM
In all do respect stronzo, you should watch out your language when expressing about DN staff on our forum especially in bad connotation even insulting, if you want to share your own opinion about someone do it on your forum.
Consider this as a last warning, to you and for everyone else.

Thanks

with all due resperct I'll not call the sh1t "chocolate"... he totally ruined the italian section deleting random post just becuz he doesn't have nothing better to do and listening how he acts and what he does in Dragon 15x I don't know other terms to call him...

J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

Torek [IF]

If the respect came from your role and not from your person then it worth 0.
Anyway why if i make a mistake i got ban and if glasy make xxxx mistakes nothing happen to him?
Give us a new moderator on italian section.....
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Torek [IF] on November 08, 2011, 09:11:08 PM
If the respect came from your role and not from your person then it worth 0.
Anyway why if i make a mistake i got ban and if glasy make xxxx mistakes nothing happen to him?
Give us a new moderator on italian section.....

the problem is just one ! what u still dont undestand is that this is L2 forum  if u want talk of politic of niceo of yuotube go find other topic ! i am bored of you and of ur fiiend !
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

Blind

Hmm, Glasy, i should tell seriously, rly w/o trolling. More spam in own language section, even offtops = more communication = mby some ppl back to dn community or new will come = profit for all. Why not.
PS. Or mby u have some politic reasons to del offtops? Then u are italian dictator aka Mussolini. (Already trolling ?)  ;)
PSS. For example in rus section HNofs very often make discussing about non-traditional types of s@x. (This is truth)  :-[
By Blind.
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

felo41

F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

QuadCore

Quote from: mr_Facke on November 09, 2011, 01:51:08 PM
Hmm, Glasy, i should tell seriously, rly w/o trolling. More spam in own language section, even offtops = more communication = mby some ppl back to dn community or new will come = profit for all. Why not.
PS. Or mby u have some politic reasons to del offtops? Then u are italian dictator aka Mussolini. (Already trolling ?)  ;)
PSS. For example in rus section HNofs very often make discussing about non-traditional types of s@x. (This is truth)  :-[
By Blind.
Disagree. Just check Polish section, which imo may not exist aswell. Didn't saw there "touch" of moderator(they are 3!) and any new player since dunno how long.

Torek [IF]

Quote from: ShowStopper on November 09, 2011, 10:31:44 AM
the problem is just one ! what u still dont undestand is that this is L2 forum  if u want talk of politic of niceo of yuotube go find other topic ! i am bored of you and of ur fiiend !

so if u are bored live us in peace, so u will not get bord againg and we are happy.
u can't deny that we help every person who ask for help, we even give for free items in game cuz we are old rich players.
for the rest we talk about everything but u are killing us, in fact we don't talk about italian problems, politic, economy etc etc like before
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

Furesy

I got Dutch section deleted and nobody complained xD I guess that proves Dutch section was dead and Italian isn't :P
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

Torek [IF]

Quote from: Furesy on November 09, 2011, 04:49:03 PM
I got Dutch section deleted and nobody complained xD I guess that proves Dutch section was dead and Italian isn't :P

dutches have no rights at all like females, niggers and jackdaniel xD
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: darkcore on November 09, 2011, 10:23:17 PM

welcome to Adolf-Network

i did a funny image but imageshack doesnt stop deleting it  XD
I still dont understand why you want to delete account xD
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Blind

Quote from: QuadCore on November 09, 2011, 03:40:28 PM
Disagree. Just check Polish section, which imo may not exist aswell. Didn't saw there "touch" of moderator(they are 3!) and any new player since dunno how long.
Ohhhh. U didn`t got the point. I am AGREE with freedom in language sections, cuz free communication about offtops can add some ppl for dn community.
Blind.
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

Torek [IF]

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on November 10, 2011, 12:38:14 AM
ahah i want see it..!

Months ago i tried to delete my account but i had to wait, invain, 1 month for an admin confirm (to delete account u neet admin agreement).... Now i changed my mind and it's no more needed xD just saying..

and these d1cks?? (sticazzi)
noone care  ;D
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)