Web Analytics
DC Helm recipe

News:

Main Menu

DC Helm recipe

Started by Macros, October 28, 2011, 10:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macros

The spoil of the 4x hp mystic type Alpine Buffalo at the beast farm is not the 4x spoil table, its the spoil table for the 1x, not the 4x.

my reference - http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest-more/beast-farm-spoil.

Also maybe you can make the facebook link window static somewhere instead of having it haunting you.  Do ppl need to have that always availabe on every page? How come? No really how come? :P You cant even zoom in like I like to do or it covers your page.

flamingAwe

with FB spam just block it thru firewall/antispam, or click on it's border, it will disappear

FIREBLADE

+1;D no bugs ;D

ahahahahah

man start to make a list and keep dreaming...1 day all will be solved;D

Macros

So Admin or Dev's I need to know whats going to happen. The dc helm rec is ONLY available from this one mobs spoil table and that isnt available becuase its bugged and the mob has the wrong spoil tablet. CAn this be eisly fixed?

I need to know am i going to have to wait for some distant patch to complete my set? Can I just get a rec from you? Will nothing happen?  I cant even use someone else's shop becasue you need a rec anyway to make it. I just want to know.

Thx.

Naku

Gm said he would be kinda inactive during this week, w8 a few days.

ylim

Quote from: Naku on October 29, 2011, 01:05:51 PM

better wait few month oboy care about fokin buffalo... what u wanna spoil there ? i rather give u and focus on some more important things :D

Macros

Quote from: Naku on October 29, 2011, 01:05:51 PM
ty :)

Macros

Quote from: ylim on October 29, 2011, 01:17:08 PM
better wait few month oboy care about fokin buffalo... what u wanna spoil there ? i rather give u and focus on some more important things :D

thx anyway mate, but tis ok, i need to make many dc helm, so il wait for gm :)

ylim

Quote from: Macros on October 30, 2011, 01:06:18 AM

proly u will need wait ages, but monthes for sure to fix such problem :P

6bIK

Quote from: Macros on October 30, 2011, 01:06:18 AM
i can set for u offline shop with dc helm ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Macros

Quote from: 6bIK on October 30, 2011, 09:02:06 AM
i can set for u offline shop with dc helm ;)
thankyou for the offer but you still need a recipe to make one lol, I thought if that :)

I'll just farm my ass off for a drop or I'll buy one if i se it for sale. Dont worry :) I enjoy it when things get tough, builds character lool.

I appreciate all the help tho, thanks :)