News:

Main Menu

nice server !!!! olympiad end 1 day before its should

Started by qwertyzxc, October 31, 2011, 05:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadCore

Cenarius

Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

violetpl

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 31, 2011, 02:08:30 PM
seems you are f.ucked :D Track is having hot manlove with Drake atm @ some club i guess. dont expect any help untill they are out from detoxication center :DD

y ofc but if you dont know ppl can fok him to, how easy look some l2 forums (F2P and qq moar)
mby he start make his job and stop fok ppl

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

QuadCore

Quote from: violetpl on October 31, 2011, 05:40:17 PM
y ofc but if you dont know ppl can fok him to, how easy look some l2 forums (F2P and qq moar)
mby he start make his job and stop fok ppl
ohh yeah ?!?!?!  and they have sub stack systems aswell ?!?!?!  :P

Alex

dnet players threatening to leave and start playing on f2p official server just to get owned there and come back on dnet after 1-2 months :(
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

PvtStuka

I played oly, and personally I don't really give a f.uck that some farmers got owned :) I don't even know why everyone talk about "owning" anyway... the main farmers are heros, only on different classes than usual (except some).

Quote from: Vinny on October 31, 2011, 01:05:49 PM
A lot of time lost for nothing coz again fokin bug. Just no comment...

Now THIS made my evening!! Do you really think you could be hero on any of your classes as long as Dule and Luci is around? :))))

Astramael      [db/tr]

qwertyzxc

Quote from: PvtStuka on October 31, 2011, 06:31:57 PM
I played oly, and personally I don't really give a f.uck that some farmers got owned :) I don't even know why everyone talk about "owning" anyway... the main farmers are heros, only on different classes than usual (except some).

Now THIS made my evening!! Do you really think you could be hero on any of your classes as long as Dule and Luci is around? :))))

Yes he will be :)

Alex

ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Vinny

Quote from: PvtStuka on October 31, 2011, 06:31:57 PM

so for me oly is just for fun. And u sure if i have no chance? Ofc they are good but i'll try :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/vinnyn.png/][/URL]

PvtStuka

Quote from: Vinny on October 31, 2011, 09:26:59 PM
so for me oly is just for fun. And u sure if i have no chance? Ofc they are good but i'll try :)

Well, your F1 tactic works, and I never said to stop trying (whats the fun in that), just saying... :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Vinny

Quote from: PvtStuka on October 31, 2011, 09:29:00 PM
Well, your F1 tactic works, and I never said to stop trying (whats the fun in that), just saying... :)

If u think dagger is F1 char so ur rly wrong and u playing in other game then L2 :P Anyway if u don't know dual dagger is for that so plz :) Ye and this tactic works :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/vinnyn.png/][/URL]

PvtStuka

Quote from: Vinny on October 31, 2011, 09:34:09 PM
If u think dagger is F1 char so ur rly wrong and u playing in other game then L2 :P Anyway if u don't know dual dagger is for that so plz :) Ye and this tactic works :P

No, I don't think so. It is what you do :) But I'm not complaining, since it works for you pretty much.

Astramael      [db/tr]