Web Analytics
so bad :D

News:

Main Menu

so bad :D

Started by Macros, November 02, 2011, 02:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macros

Why does every mob in the game have that shield appear that makes them immune to dammage for 4 secs?  I hate standing there like a chump waiting for the shield to dissapear 1000 times each time I play. It doesn't seem to have any purpose besides wasting my mana and time. And sometimes a mob will do it twice in a row! I dont know why you would add something so aggrovating lol. Maybe one of you should do 3rd class - 700 mob part of the quest and you might understand how bad it is. I kill mobs in under 4 secs. You make a very long quest take alot longer :)

Is it some kind of anti-bot thing? If it works then thats great but you have to have the occurence of the shiled proc at least like 90% less frequent than it does now. If it procs on 1/30 mobs instead of 2/3 then botting would still be fruitless and also then the honest players aren't punished also. In all honesty I feel like it ruins the playing experience.

6bIK

be happy that u didnt make this quest (700 mobs) in C4 times, when many enemy was there too ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Torek [IF]

Quote from: Macros on November 02, 2011, 02:04:07 AM
Why does every mob in the game have that shield appear that makes them immune to dammage for 4 secs?  I hate standing there like a chump waiting for the shield to dissapear 1000 times each time I play. It doesn't seem to have any purpose besides wasting my mana and time. And sometimes a mob will do it twice in a row! I dont know why you would add something so aggrovating lol. Maybe one of you should do 3rd class - 700 mob part of the quest and you might understand how bad it is. I kill mobs in under 4 secs. You make a very long quest take alot longer :)

Is it some kind of anti-bot thing? If it works then thats great but you have to have the occurence of the shiled proc at least like 90% less frequent than it does now. If it procs on 1/30 mobs instead of 2/3 then botting would still be fruitless and also then the honest players aren't punished also. In all honesty I feel like it ruins the playing experience.

maybe it's to avoid trains.....maybe
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)