News:

Main Menu

Track contact me its urgent $_$

Started by andreww, November 05, 2011, 11:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felo41

F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

windoo

Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

Shadow21

1st of all yesterday they entered to teza normal cuz boxes were in port room. but this is still not remove another fact: possible enter teza with exploit, when for example 2 pt stay in port room and for example 2 pt of boxes stay in town. when cc leader talk with npc 2 pt which in port room porting inside and boxes still stay in town, but they counted by npc like chars in port room. so possible enter. this exploit exist since hellbound, was reported few times and still not fixed. difference between past and nowdays only 1. before boxes(players) from town were ported inside teza room too, nowdays they just counted as ppl in port room.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Shadow21 on November 06, 2011, 06:50:29 AM
1st of all yesterday they entered to teza normal cuz boxes were in port room. but this is still not remove another fact: possible enter teza with exploit, when for example 2 pt stay in port room and for example 2 pt of boxes stay in town. when cc leader talk with npc 2 pt which in port room porting inside and boxes still stay in town, but they counted by npc like chars in port room. so possible enter. this exploit exist since hellbound, was reported few times and still not fixed. difference between past and nowdays only 1. before boxes(players) from town were ported inside teza room too, nowdays they just counted as ppl in port room.
First of all we enter tezza always in normal way, i hear first time about such a bug, and guess what came on my mind, since you know it you r using it oO  i know you got problem kill tezza with 4 pts but that doesnt mean we cant do it as less amount :D

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Spelso666

Quote from: Shadow21 on November 06, 2011, 06:50:29 AM
u made my day dude :DDD we had all parties in box already but its ok
now its ur QQ time

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Shadow21

i saw few times how ppl entered in this way so keep ur fairytales for clan and ally. they dont share this exploit with u? sad and not my problem. also as i said this bug was reported by ppl and by me also to gms and if not fixed for sure its not my fault.

p.s. for uiuiostrov: buy glasses and read my post again. i clearly wrote there: this time u entered normal.

p.p.s. in difference from ur clan we dont needed boxes cuz have enought ppl in ally for make full cc so for us no sense use this exploit at all.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005