Event: Server x Valakas - Saturday 21:30 GMT+1

Started by Gideon, November 18, 2011, 02:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingAwe

go make pvp for epics, both sides will be satisfied xD

chlipus

better make some pvp event 9 vs 9, 18 vs18, 27 vs 27, 36 vs 36

Gideon

They can go to PVP, but also u don't need to keep waiting for then, Valakas is still alive, so people can enter nest and w8 there till Valakas spawn and they wont be able to enter after it.

Also as i said if u wanna come to help, it's ok and i won't allow other clans to kill u inside nest (i'm serious on this, we can go kill Valakas or spend some time at jail, ur choice).

If they wanna come to pvp and die they can stay dead inside and watch np on that, but if they ress each other inside u free to kill then again.

They r free to try x times BEFORE the event, till now they already tryed 2 times in last 2 days and probably they will go again before the event, and all other clans r free to go before the event np on that (if Valaka is dead in time of event it wont happen, as i said i won't summon Valakas).
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

Gideon

GUYS COME ON!

We have GF since what? 3 months?

Valakas is alive since then. None was able to kill it after update, the best atm is 20% of his HP down and after SOE.

I'm trying to check how is his stats and if it's possible to kill it the way it is atm or not.

All sides failed before on Valakas (i don't know why and how many players they had on this attempts). I'm trying to make an epic possible to kill, or it can stay alive for the whole chronicle.

I trying to help the whole server on this and still some people don't wanna help me, ok i understand.

But just 1 thing, u ALL complains since a long time that u don't have answer or help from GM staff in some cases and i'm trying to do my best here since i'm GM, but now i'm asking just for HELP AND COOP to check Valakas, imo atm is impossible to kill it in less than 4 hours with just 1 ally (with around 70-80 players).
Event Manager

Pawciu

Whole server w/o FTP? I guess you gather maybe 60ppl  :D. What ppl? eDiteD + some FirstFront?? rest have no idea how to make valky quest or they don't read forum. You'll see  ;D

Gideon

Quote from: Pawciu on November 18, 2011, 05:25:31 PM
Whole server w/o FTP? I guess you gather maybe 60ppl  :D. What ppl? eDiteD + some FirstFront?? rest have no idea how to make valky quest or they don't read forum. You'll see  ;D

I hope around 100 players on this event, ofc most of then will be from Edited and FirstFront allies, but all other clans r welcome too.
Event Manager

zenice

Quote from: flamingAwe on November 18, 2011, 04:44:46 PM
iand it's easy to guess, why ftp won't come for this event.... useless to go there. Even if "server" will kill vala, "server" won't go there again. so 50% chance just to gift necklace to enemy.

for me your ally can keep the damn necklace and stick it in the ass, can your ally stop thinking on items and try to have some funny pve moment where all server figths an epic rb, forgeting for some hours wars?
ps: this is my personal opinion only

Peorexo

I want to tell we havent war becouse we hate each other, we just have war to dominate the server isnt it like that?
Both side can forgot about it and just try kill that big red sh!t :P 1 necklace isnt a big deal...

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: zenice on November 18, 2011, 05:42:31 PM
for me your ally can keep the damn necklace and stick it in the ass, can your ally stop thinking on items and try to have some funny pve moment where all server figths an epic rb, forgeting for some hours wars?
ps: this is my personal opinion only

+10000000x1000000 :P
come ppl!we can make some RLY FUN with nice screenshots/videos.and its (maybe) will be good promotion DN server?
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

Gideon

What i'm asking is to forget the wars for just some hours, u don't need to like the others that r comming with u. Think that u r helping to improve our server!

About Necklace, i have some ideas:

- after we kill it u can give it to me and i will DESTROY IT! (ofc i will send screen on Forum, or people gonna start flame that i'm corrupt and took Valakas for myself :D)
- i will keep Valakas and ADD as prize on NEXT PVP EVENT.
- Valakas goes as prize for the BEST MOVIE about our EVENT!

Event Manager

ylim

we said for gideon we dont care so much about that damn necklace (ask some ex-ba members how many vala we have in WH :P). we want to kill vala as ally first time on server in gracia thats it. u can understand it or not its not our business.

ps giving vala for best movie is good choise imo (ofc u must kill it first :D )

zenice

Quote from: ylim on November 18, 2011, 05:57:35 PM
we said for gideon we dont care so much about that damn necklace (ask some ex-ba members how many vala we have in WH :P). we want to kill vala as ally first time on server in gracia thats it. u can understand it or not its not our business.

ps giving vala for best movie is good choise imho (ofc u must kill it first :D )

keep trying  ;D
regarding u fail tezza with 4 pts...  :-X