exploit at olys - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

exploit at olys

Started by ribera, November 29, 2011, 01:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sesshomaru

Quote from: Gonzal on November 29, 2011, 03:30:28 PM
imo to stop tranfer in oly the 3 vs 3 have to be announced like normal fights...
so if u want to kill those guys go with 2 friends more and fight :)

are you 100% sure ??  ;D
zerocool14 sr/tk ( noble )           zerita14 bp/wc  (noble)
wolfwar2 wr/sws ( noble )           Wakan bd/de
muack    he/xx (noble)                Qazar ty/spoil (noble)
zeritaPL ??/?? ( pvp)                  Khaty     pp/wk (noble)
                             Zerostyle => pvp

Gideon

Oly 3x3 isn't an exploit.

This system work rly great on off, especially cause there people don't have thousands of bots with nobless, but here seens people like to make transfer in all ways they can.

Track once told me that Class Based is closed cause players complained about it, so 3x3 soon can happen the same?

And when people gonna transfer in normal oly what we gonna do? Ban the bots? Ban their mains?

Transfer in oly will happen no matter what system is running, normal oly, class based or 3x3.

Transfers will always find a way to transfer! That's a fact, face it.

L2 is MMORPG, this means u dont need to play alone, u have ur friends and ur clan/ally, if u see that people is making transfer on 3x3 u call clan/ally make a pt and register to prevent the transfer.

To be hero in some classes u will need help from ur clan, u will need their backup to feed u with points if u can't farm at oly. And the whole clan should help, cause in the end the hero skills will make a nice diff when u pvp with ur enemies in a mass or siege.

Imo the system atm is fine, what i see is that some people r transfering in 3x3 now, transfer points is allowed, there's no rule against it.
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

Sesshomaru

so why no open class based game also?
                             Zerostyle => pvp

Gideon

Quote from: Sesshomaru on November 29, 2011, 04:12:36 PM
so why no open class based game also?

The point is:

Close 3x3: people gonna complain
Keep 3x3: people gonna complain
Enable Class based: people gonna complain
Close all oly options: people gonna complain

Since GF update we have 3x3, just after 4 months people discovered about 3x3? I DOUBT THAT!

They all know about it, the problem is that probably someone is transfering for the class ribera try to be hero and now this becomes so important to him.

I consider 3x3 a bit harder to make transfer if u compare to class based, cause other team can register too, and they have chances to get points from those who r transfering, but on class based u only have a chance if u have a char in same class those people r transfering.
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

Crazzyyhuhuh

Quote from: Gideon on November 29, 2011, 05:08:11 PM
The point is:

Since GF update we have 3x3, just after 4 months people discovered about 3x3? I DOUBT THAT!

They all know about it, the problem is that probably someone is transfering for the class ribera try to be hero and now this becomes so important to him.

All the time PPl complain  and even if you close oly they will complain
for noobs who dont andrstand 3v3 oly plls read at the oly menager what is saying about 3 v3 there is an good explenation

so its simple make team and join ,,, but if you are selfish and you dont have with who to make PT  dont QQ there is normal oly for you 1v1 if you are not skiled for there too ,, DONT Join AT ALL Oly isnt for you
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Sesshomaru

The point is:

I consider 3x3 a bit harder to make transfer if u compare to class based, cause other team can register too, and they have chances to get points from those who r transfering, but on class based u only have a chance if u have a char in same class those people r transfering.
[/color]

if you have a char  in same class and if YOU ARE GOOD WHIT HIM  =D in 3v3 if you are no good whit you char is np is just my opinion ^^
                             Zerostyle => pvp

flamingAwe

The point is:

if you don't want ppl to complain, keep transfers oly w/o boxes, go watch it and ban, do your job.
3vs3 transfers are same as class based transfers, put ppl, who really play oly in worse position, that just made tones of nobless boxes.
class based closed for the reason of bad usage, so close 3 vs 3, simple, or open both, stay at 1 point of view in both cases.
leave just normal non class based oly, as was in all previous chronichles, so transferers will be in ame conditions as everyone else, having chance to meet "bad targets". and this won't make normal player to have to camp oly 5h each day to save own positions.
BAN BOXES on trransfers

ribera

Quote from: ribera on November 29, 2011, 03:06:44 PM
guys dont complain about items at olys cous here we have a simple math formula: items <<< skils <<<<< exploit
like i said before
ur the NOOB

Crazzyyhuhuh

Chars

jygh

The point is:

Dear gideon only few ppls that farmed oly badly cryed about class base like 3-4 ppls max . and rest of server aka w chuj many ppls actualy enjoyed class base cuz it wasnt transfer at all . reason ?  ppls were camping each other a lot like 3-5 ppls that tryed to be hero on each class were fighting vs each other not like 1 dude 1000 box so the reason is close is cuz  psyck cryed and few more oly farmers and thats the kurwa truth .

all enjoyed class base cuz it was bringing some fun for normal classes now oly is for tanks only
  Nightmare 30x

qwertyzxc

3 vs 3 oly is great :)       if no bots ofc and there is no fights 1 hit just 2-3 min of fun  so keep it open :D

Crazzyyhuhuh

you had 3 awsome fights why you QQ?
Chars