FIX: 3rd Class Quest!

Started by Gideon, December 07, 2011, 01:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

Problem:
- can't make 3rd class quest on retail or main cause already did it once

Why this happens:
- 3rd class quest r 1 time quests, they r not repeatable
- in old times people when get subclassed had to make 3rd class on both classes, now they just need to make in 1 class

Examples:
- NEW CHARS: main class PA/TH (on PA status) and retail got TH (so can't make quest for Adventurer)
- OLD CHARS: main class HE and retail for HE/BD (made for mutant char), now can't make Saggitarius quest on main class

How to Fix:
I will be IG and set classes for those players, i will announce IG that i will make this fix for those chars.

Other problems related to DN SUBCLASS or OLD SYSTEM SUBCLASS i'm still checking and when it's available i will announce on Forum.

Just to inform i'm working atm how to FIX players that had DELETED a subbed retail and now can't make subclass again.
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Gideon on December 07, 2011, 01:46:25 PM
Problem:
- can't make 3rd class quest on retail or main cause already did it once

Why this happens:
- 3rd class quest r 1 time quests, they r not repeatable
- in old times people when get subclassed had to make 3rd class on both classes, now they just need to make in 1 class

Examples:
- NEW CHARS: main class PA/TH (on PA status) and retail got TH (so can't make quest for Adventurer)
- OLD CHARS: main class HE and retail for HE/BD (made for mutant char), now can't make Saggitarius quest on main class

How to Fix:
I will be IG and set classes for those players, i will announce IG that i will make this fix for those chars.

Other problems related to DN SUBCLASS or OLD SYSTEM SUBCLASS i'm still checking and when it's available i will announce on Forum.

Just to inform i'm working atm how to FIX players that had DELETED a subbed retail and now can't make subclass again.

Good job! If you wanna test it on some1 feel free to msg me ingame.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord