Web Analytics
Title

News:

Main Menu

Title

Started by CrashOverAll, December 15, 2011, 03:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashOverAll

OK track .. +1 for the ideea of diferent colored titles .. it is a nice change on the srv.. market more colorfull. But i have a question: Don't the players propose and vote for the council of elders and the ladys? Cuse from what you wrote .. this titles will be for those who helped a lot other players....

Imma and maciek... i mean WTF?!?!?! Legolas ofc no problem, he helps every player who pms him and asks nicely. From this too (and many others) you get a very big FUK YOU if you ask for some help...

Anybody else has to say something about this?

Shadow21

imma got title for age 35+ :P
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: CrashOverAll on December 15, 2011, 03:13:13 PM
OK track .. +1 for the ideea of diferent colored titles .. it is a nice change on the srv.. market more colorfull. But i have a question: Don't the players propose and vote for the council of elders and the ladys? Cuse from what you wrote .. this titles will be for those who helped a lot other players....

Imma and maciek... i mean WTF?!?!?! Legolas ofc no problem, he helps every player who pms him and asks nicely. From this too (and many others) you get a very big FUK YOU if you ask for some help...

If you didnt notice most of female chars got the pink nick cause they are girls. Other girl will get it too sooner or later.
For your information, Papajin heleped me in testing for quite long period in the past and didnt ask ever for any reward , but as i said once again if our gm saff thinks you deserved a title you will be contacted no matter ally name / clan tag/ from which server you are etc... You are totally equal to us no matter who you are since we do not play here!
Im affraid this topic will be quite soon closed cause of very known reason so anything you wanna know pm!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

jygh

Quote from: CrashOverAll on December 15, 2011, 03:13:13 PM

dude iff i didnt help u cuz u r mojjooo doesnt mean i dont help other ppls xd lolz XD such a hater !
  Nightmare 30x

666VeNoM

imo, jygh should get a pink title, cuz he is female... An ugly female, but stil...

:P
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

CrashOverAll

Jin ... some think about the players not the clan. You think if daniel or rommel or crydiva pms me for some help i won't do it just because they are from X clan? This was not the point... anyway. Track u can close the topic before it will become full spamm subject.