Tiat Killing

News:

Main Menu

Tiat Killing

Started by korni443, January 08, 2012, 12:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

korni443

How much time u spend on killing tiat?
About 2 mounths ago we were doing it in this style.
http://imageshack.us/f/3/shot00016m.png/

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: korni443 on January 08, 2012, 12:29:22 PM
How much time u spend on killing tiat?
About 2 mounths ago we were doing it in this style.
http://imageshack.us/f/3/shot00016m.png/
Sheva a?
So now when you left server you played here for X years , you come with your ironic shits trying to be smartass?
Also i heard that sheva have big problems with scamming from "friends" who they borrowed accounts , since "they left and they dont care anymore", im just warning you all, when 1 days you come back (and for sure it will come sooner or later) , dont even try to contact me for any help regarding your accounts.
Post and pics like this just prove things i was saying for years, keep up the good work!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

QuadCore

Quote from: TrackZero on January 08, 2012, 12:44:59 PM
Sheva a?
So now when you left server you played here for X years , you come with your ironic shits trying to be smartass?
Also i heard that sheva have big problems with scamming from "friends" who they borrowed accounts , since "they left and they dont care anymore", im just warning you all, when 1 days you come back (and for sure it will come sooner or later) , dont even try to contact me for any help regarding your accounts.
Post and pics like this just prove things i was saying for years, keep up the good work!
+1

to topic creator
killing tiat few months ago with 1 pt took 10-20 min

Supermistrz

+1 Fastets Tiat in our history. I've been there and Tiat died in 11 seconds, yeah? Good remember? Small lag and Tiat down xD
KEEP PLAYING DN!

qwertyzxc

about accounts could u pls answer me track ?:D gideon also was try to talk about my problem and u dont answer him KJU KJU

HELP ME PLOX xD

korni443

Sheva a?

Track, are u kidding me?
I tried to get help from u about bugged quest on my char and u didnt respond for about 10 messages.
I hadn't any problems with friends on my accounts, I know that sheva had. Maybe u helped them, but u never helped me.
I will never come back because I don't have items.

DarkLoverPL

i still play on this srv and i have some problems with my acc..
i try pm Track  and...? and no any answer from Track..its help?hmmm...
how ppl back,when GM dont give any help to old and new players?

btw Track i still plz about help.. :P
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

VforVanilla

Sheva a?

I can't believe that one's ally leaving from server hurted so much  :o
I also now log too rarely not cause of official as i don't play there but guess why?:
-Fixes that never came which would fix some imbalances (if i remember correct i gave you good info about armor masteries back in July. Still nothing)
-Promised changes that are one minute work that still pending (Shirts attributes)
[Let's see: I give you the info on this too. Open Itemdata.txt. Press Ctrl+F and write shirt. On all results that crystal_type=s or s80 or s84 change elemental_enable=0 to 1.Save file. Restart server. Done!]
-Server currently full of +15 Icarus weapons and a lot of Vesper +10 or more (self made. Yeah sure...)
-Costant nerfs/gameplay changes which cause great loss of spended coins ( i am lucky that stopped put attributes on 240 cause i was expecting this 600 atr nerf(I don't say it was bad update but for sure it was big disrespect to those that spend time making coins or donating to buy energies to reach high attribute value w/o any signs that it will change).

As for Tiat even on official was dying in few ses. There are videos of this anyway.

Javardsnegger

I don't belive track would acept money for a +10 armor. IF they made from +6 to +10 gz to them!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]