MR PRO GM TRACK READ IT ... - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

MR PRO GM TRACK READ IT ...

Started by qwertyzxc, January 14, 2012, 04:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: qwertyzxc on January 16, 2012, 12:18:36 AM

dont you think 4 ? ....             anyway who care 6 or 4 or 12 i just dont get any answer like 3/4 months ...
Apologize for lies 1st then i will answer you.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Phonex

hahahaaha Gm asking for apologizes  hahaa, Track plz dont ask for apologize bro, this guy is telling the true, u half of time answer pm, and u always say that u dont answer shit pm.

i know ull say u always answer me too, but u know u dont, u always answer when i start writing you in a hard mode, and most of time that's when 1 or 2 months have passed.

I wrote u like 100 times about help in 2 acc and u never answered, piccy told ya about and and u never give a reasonable answer, till now that i lost 20 members and dismiss my clan, cuz all prefer to go to offi and try something different (and who knows, maybe better).

I also asked u like 10 times for name change, and u never answer till a week ago and told me that that was job a piccy, but if u remember u said ull do it cuz piccy was not coming back,  and u also said that that was just like an end week events (which i have been waiting for long),

we always see Gideon on, but the only thing he says is "ill tell track", "sorry i cant, just track", "ill check it" etc etc, i pm u about bugged char with retail sub, and as far as i know, u did event for free 3 job in chars bugged, but never answer about sub bugs.

U have lost over 200+ players and u still do shit things, like non answer for help, selling equipment +++, weapons +++, etc, so common at least respond to messages, like i Always tell u, "is not so hard to say, Yes, No, Cant, Sorry,"  so plz dont ask for apologizes when u never apologizes to those that u give a shit for.

Thnx and HF
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Phonex on January 16, 2012, 04:52:55 AM
so plz dont ask for apologizes when u never apologizes to those that u give a shit for.

Sry Track, but, with all do RESPECT.... i have to +1 on that sentence!

And, although 4 monts =/= 6, it's stil a shit load of time...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Phonex on January 16, 2012, 04:52:55 AM
hahahaaha Gm asking for apologizes  hahaa, Track plz dont ask for apologize bro, this guy is telling the true, u half of time answer pm, and u always say that u dont answer shit pm.

i know ull say u always answer me too, but u know u dont, u always answer when i start writing you in a hard mode, and most of time that's when 1 or 2 months have passed.

I wrote u like 100 times about help in 2 acc and u never answered, piccy told ya about and and u never give a reasonable answer, till now that i lost 20 members and dismiss my clan, cuz all prefer to go to offi and try something different (and who knows, maybe better).

I also asked u like 10 times for name change, and u never answer till a week ago and told me that that was job a piccy, but if u remember u said ull do it cuz piccy was not coming back,  and u also said that that was just like an end week events (which i have been waiting for long),

we always see Gideon on, but the only thing he says is "ill tell track", "sorry i cant, just track", "ill check it" etc etc, i pm u about bugged char with retail sub, and as far as i know, u did event for free 3 job in chars bugged, but never answer about sub bugs.

U have lost over 200+ players and u still do shit things, like non answer for help, selling equipment +++, weapons +++, etc, so common at least respond to messages, like i Always tell u, "is not so hard to say, Yes, No, Cant, Sorry,"  so plz dont ask for apologizes when u never apologizes to those that u give a shit for.

Thnx and HF
I am tiered of thees fake things , i wont loose time of explaining again and again. Ill just write you some facts:
- Piccy started name change (i didnt)
- Piccy disappeared without any word, so i cant do all by myself
- I said that name change is every Sunday (is it my problem that you missed 45min of name change in game?)
- I reply everyone when they ask me something that i can answer.I helped so many players and people that you cant imagine, but do i need a brag about it and make topic for each player i help?NO! About hardstyle , i replied to him already and waiting his apologize.
- Sorry but in all do respect f.e last night we had 940 players online (yea i know all bots, 1 char logs 100 pcs, all p. users ,fake FB accounts et cetera et cetera , but well that's how it is, live with it)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]