cant log to DN - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

cant log to DN

Started by garikUA, January 24, 2012, 09:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 24, 2012, 10:56:04 PM
update DNS? nice joke, all connections to login and game server are made directly by IP, not by host name....:P
Untrue, sometimes DNS needs time to update it, happened to me already with DN few times! IM SERIOUS!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

palladine

sometimes can login but biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig lagggs

my clan friends said that haven't been disconnected and my offline shop still on xd
WTF?

flamingAwe

Quote from: TrackZero on January 24, 2012, 11:00:06 PM
Untrue, sometimes DNS needs time to update it, happened to me already with DN few times! IM SERIOUS!

Doman Name Server (and service) translates domain names (ex. dragon.network.net) into IP adresses (ex 89.163.167.242).
Lineage client takes login adress from l2.ini file, if not changes in last month on Dnet there is stored IP, not domain name.
Game server adress is taken from login server packet "ServerList", number not a name.

Current tracing of  dragon-network.net shows that there are problems at  glbx.net provider's path of route. Lags on the way may cause those DCs, but those tests should be done from lagging client for more precidse results.
IMO, neither DNET, not some mystical DNS have anything to do with those lags :P

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 24, 2012, 11:10:01 PM
Doman Name Server (and service) translates domain names (ex. dragon.network.net) into IP adresses (ex 89.163.167.242).
Lineage client takes login adress from l2.ini file, if not changes in last month on Dnet there is stored IP, not domain name.
Game server adress is taken from login server packet "ServerList", number not a name.

Current tracing of  dragon-network.net shows that there are problems at  glbx.net provider's path of route. Lags on the way may cause those DCs, but those tests should be done from lagging client for more precidse results.
IMO, neither DNET, not some mystical DNS have anything to do with those lags :P
You dont get my point, trying to be smartass google god, but i let you this time cant argue over argue.

Yesalel

Enter in game not working yet.  When the game initiate show the grafics got disconnect.
It happens in all DN server to me.

Any info about solution of it?

WindWalk

Quote from: Yesalel on January 27, 2012, 11:46:25 AM
Enter in game not working yet.  When the game initiate show the grafics got disconnect.

ShowStopper said he reported it to the Drake.
So just w8 for information.

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Yesalel on January 27, 2012, 11:46:25 AM

Patience child...
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

THORAX

wroblo

no one can log in... its hopeless.. gm's answer what happened? explain? when we can log in and play? 

kalisa

after restart of server problem is solved?

PolSilv3r

Is it rlyso hard to check it by yourself?

Yes, it's.
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

=^TrackZero^=