Web Analytics
Dino Island

News:

Main Menu

Dino Island

Started by Tukan, January 25, 2012, 04:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukan

I was told to open a topic so here it is...

I was on Dino yesterday to rape some T-Rex, but it didn't go as I had planned. Problem was not to kill, but some strange stuff happened what I don't understand.
I used 2 weapons, one is a 2H Sword with 456 attribute and second is a 2H Blunt with 450 attribute. Attribute types are different, not much difference in P.Atk, maybe 10%.  I have orc so I used Zealot etc...yet I dealt much less crit dmg with Blunt than Sword.
It was like around 5k with Sword and some laughing 1,5k with Blunt - same buffs, no CC trigger on, so absolutely same conditions.

Now my question is that have you "felt" something like this? or is anything wrong with mobs on Dino? Maybe my attr.? or the weapon? It wasn't only T-rex, but with other mobs as well.

I know mobs have passive attr. resist by default, but it shouldn't block my full 450...and if it had blocked my dmg shouldn't have been unreasonably low with blunt due to Zealot's +100% crit dmg effect...

Thanks for feedback.
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

PolSilv3r

Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

6bIK

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

tomogara

Maybe before going to dino with OMGsuperduperwarrior char read about changes that happened there in this chronicle...?

flamingAwe

Quote from: tomogara on January 25, 2012, 07:35:37 PM
Maybe before going to dino with OMGsuperduperwarrior char read about changes that happened there in this chronicle...?

Being a mage zone doesn't make sence in what tukan wrote about different crit damages... this topic not about why overal he hits weak, but why with blunt weaker than with sword

Peorexo

cuz they have blunt resist? xd

tomogara

Quote from: Peorexo on January 25, 2012, 09:06:48 PM
cuz they have blunt resist? xd

You just ruined all the fun. Damn you.

PolSilv3r

Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Tukan

Quote from: tomogara on January 25, 2012, 07:35:37 PM
May I ask what to read if nothing is written about Primeval Isle in Gracia Final changelogs on official homepage?
I took your advice though and read back till Interlude changelogs where P.I. had been implemented. Yet, there is nothing about blunt resist.
Oh and sorry for not being a Wikipedia :(
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

THORAX

something is wrong with T-REX cause i notice that are Strong T-REX and Weak T-REX for once but sux thing is w8 for trex 5 - 10 minutes and why are only few on all dino island huh ? It is for one pt ONLY so FIX this OMG.... On last chronicle was mooore Trex on all dino island but now its only 4 - 5 ? This is a JOKE

flamingAwe

Quote from: THORAX on January 27, 2012, 12:27:39 PM
something is wrong with T-REX cause i notice that are Strong T-REX and Weak T-REX for once but sux thing is w8 for trex 5 - 10 minutes and why are only few on all dino island huh ? It is for one pt ONLY so FIX this OMG.... On last chronicle was mooore Trex on all dino island but now its only 4 - 5 ? This is a JOKE

they are much more than 5 rexes. there are 3 types of rex, and some of them have several hours respawn.

pawlus

If u will kill rex fast then only one will appear in same place every 10 min. Only 1 rex for all dino... Its the only one mob which gives dark energy so amount of them is to low