Web Analytics
Stun vol.2

News:

Main Menu

Stun vol.2

Started by Tukan, January 28, 2012, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukan

Quote from: TrackZero- Stun issue (not regarding stun) , is fixed to value as it was before
What is this value? Explain it to us. If you lack of information then don't post something useless ;)

You haven't touched land rate, resistance and your post didn't certainly say it's due to set. So what is this value? :D How much was it "before"? What's the connection between "old" and "before" values? Is it linear, parabolic etc...?

I still don't understand why GMs can't reveal debuff rate formulas, so we could decide what to use!

Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Tukan on January 28, 2012, 01:17:04 PM
What is this value? Explain it to us. If you lack of information then don't post something useless ;)

You haven't touched land rate, resistance and your post didn't certainly say it's due to set. So what is this value? :D How much was it "before"? What's the connection between "old" and "before" values? Is it linear, parabolic etc...?

I still don't understand why GMs can't reveal debuff rate formulas, so we could decide what to use!

Why other companies doesn't reveal their secrets? The rate is linear and parabolic. Issue was in value of DNET vesper sets as i said before, SO THE FIX IS RELATED TO THOSE SETS AND THAT'S THE AREA WHERE IT SHOULD BE TESTED IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE INFO ABOUT IT!
What is more important is that not any kind of stun was touched, so that's all what matters everything else about numbers and rates go in game and test yourself.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]