Web Analytics
Giran 29.01.12 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Giran 29.01.12

Started by PvtStuka, January 30, 2012, 06:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SvenMollerFah

I didnt even realized there was this mass hate here...
Ill just post my 2 cents.

CB fought omfg well, who cant see that? cmon....They lost, but look at what was needed for them to lose. I think its only fair to give them that.
Gz for whoever took the castle, even though you were a lot more, you succeeded.

Why cant ppl say "GF!" and leave it at that?

<3,
Sven

Shadow21

ok lets fun begin. from our side were regged only bangelz and barmy. so around 1 pt barmy and ~40 bangelz(jin correct me if im wrong) so in total lets say 50 ppl. follow ur screen and logic u killed every1 of them ~18 times? xD hard to belive in such bullsh1t  :) so now question: that screen fake? or if not fake where were ur bots from regged alt clan which u killed during siege? xD

waiting for rivers of hate and flame.

p.s. proud cb dont forget smite me, mb someday ill have finally similar posts and smites number xD
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Shadow21 on January 31, 2012, 11:38:07 AM
ok lets fun begin. from our side were regged only bangelz and barmy. so around 1 pt barmy and ~40 bangelz(jin correct me if im wrong) so in total lets say 50 ppl. follow ur screen and logic u killed every1 of them ~18 times? xD hard to belive in such bullsh1t  :) so now question: that screen fake? or if not fake where were ur bots from regged alt clan which u killed during siege? xD

waiting for rivers of hate and flame.

p.s. proud cb dont forget smite me, mb someday ill have finally similar posts and smites number xD
K done.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Shadow21

Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

ylim

i dont wanan that u feel bad so i smite u too FOR THE FRIENDSHIP!  ::)

ps seems i missed some fun

ps2 mark if u want i give u lesson how to exping on off  :-*

cthon

gergo , sven why do u even bother? cant u see that because they have their heads inside their asses they cant get nothing else except the shit they are talking.. facts and solid arguments are denied from start.
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

ylim

Quote from: cthon on January 31, 2012, 12:23:36 PM
gergo , sven why do u even bother? cant u see that because they have their heads inside their asses they cant get nothing else except the shit they are talking.. facts and solid arguments are denied from start.

there is only 1 solid fact, that who got the castle at end rest is only fairy tales :)
both side will say we pwned liek nobody else in this fokin world around  ;)

and about more kill, it would be shame if u wont have more kills as deffender since u had the advantage as  deffender ... so u not need to be so proud of that.

cthon

Quote from: ylim on January 31, 2012, 12:38:26 PM
there is only 1 solid fact, that who got the castle at end rest is only fairy tales :)

and about more kill, it would be shame if u wont have more kills as deffender since u have the advantage as always... so u not need to be so proud with that.

q.e.d.
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Tukan

I know that you CB guys are strong, it's not a question. Yet, your tactics and regroup time were pretty standard. I wanted to see a much better teamplay :)
I've seen one with my eyes which took almost 20 mins to reach messenger only from town while you let us follow and kill ~1 pt in your snake. (I know they were running, but still).
I don't know whose idea was to let Krdo's pt roaming at Necro and Gorgon, but their best was to hold off 1 pt of their caliber and maybe 2 lower ones, not more.
The credit goes to Imma's pt, Shironeko's +30 real target and zedu's HE/GL which seems to be weaker than this Kamael after some nerfs :)
Weezer's ally stopping stun was no problem, it felt that I was immune :P

About leading I can't speak of, I have never seen any. Keep up the work ^^
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

Javardsnegger

Quote from: ylim on January 31, 2012, 12:38:26 PM

and about more kill, it would be shame if u wont have more kills as deffender since u had the advantage as  deffender ... so u not need to be so proud of that.

Advantage as defender???  +120 vs 47 (or 50 for 10 min)! Common now! Not counting Sheva and Th wich where all around castle killing summoners and unbuffed ppl! Gz for that ex mates.... standards are low nowadays....  ;)

Anyway, no1 is denying the fact you guys got castle.... seemed like a piric victory tbh....!

Anyway Gz, enjoy! cya at tw

P.s: anyhow this will only have some meaning if you can keep up that kind of numbers, wich tbh seemed like a 1 time thing.... want fact? i'll give you one 40 cb's match and own 87 *ennemys and thats a fact!  ::)
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

FeelmyBow

I hope the siege was better then the weak attempts of flame from some specific players!
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Weezer

Quote from: Tukan on January 31, 2012, 01:00:07 PM
Weezer's ally stopping stun was no problem, it felt that I was immune :P

What can i do?!? I'm nerfed!  :(

1 week ago stuns was much better, now they r almost useless (on Vesper users with some buffs against stun is impossible to stun).

Time to reroll... again...