Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Vandana

Quote from: lasombra on February 11, 2012, 04:31:39 PM
anything more to add ?

Still this CANNOT be "translated" as a "wow...such a pain,BH stopped being with AOD, replacing them with Temp". Truth is he always disliked Temp ,like all of us actually ,but at the moment he was posting this he didnt play for so long not knowing why did we colaborate with temp. And for ur knowledge im telling u was ME the one who kicked everyone from Blackhand deciding to move to carebears,also im telling u i am clan leader of both clans,Blackhand and carebears.I decided to respect Deathand's wish because he was the emblem of Blackhand clan,he was my best friend,and why not,i have to admit,he was kinda right.
To make it short,dont try to induce the fact someone did smth to us because it was actually not like that,not at all.Its like someone can claim he kicked all ur members also ur char from AOD ,without letting you know before . It makes no sense,don't you think? It seems you are making again same mistake you did when u said BH got kicked from ally,while everyone knows that when we were ally mates AOD was the clan invited in LastStand ally,ally which was lead by ME.

lasombra

Viana, I just have enough this topic.
My post was mean "Look at Your self, later judge"
You don't have to explain me such things, I'm leader summary many, many years. I was do many things, also pact with enemys (compare to many others things what I did, it's not so bad), I don't think it's reason to shame.

Abour LS ally, yes, we leaved ally, don't kick. Was misstype in post rage.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

MegaZord

Quote from: Vandana on February 11, 2012, 04:56:12 PM
Still this CANNOT be "translated" as a "wow...such a pain,BH stopped being with AOD, replacing them with Temp". Truth is he always disliked Temp ,like all of us actually ,but at the moment he was posting this he didnt play for so long not knowing why did we colaborate with temp. And for ur knowledge im telling u was ME the one who kicked everyone from Blackhand deciding to move to carebears,also im telling u i am clan leader of both clans,Blackhand and carebears.I decided to respect Deathand's wish because he was the emblem of Blackhand clan,he was my best friend,and why not,i have to admit,he was kinda right.
To make it short,dont try to induce the fact someone did smth to us because it was actually not like that,not at all.Its like someone can claim he kicked all ur members also ur char from AOD ,without letting you know before . It makes no sense,don't you think? It seems you are making again same mistake you did when u said BH got kicked from ally,while everyone knows that when we were ally mates AOD was the clan invited in LastStand ally,ally which was lead by ME.

Maybe u was leader of ally on paper. But most of action was lead by Felissin or me. Coz as u said u not good in leading whole ally.
Peace
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

FeelmyBow

Sheva sucks donkeyballs, always did and always will.
Peace!
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Vandana

Quote from: MegaZord on February 11, 2012, 07:09:54 PM
Maybe u was leader of ally on paper. But most of action was lead by Felissin or me. Coz as u said u not good in leading whole ally.
Peace

I always admited im not good as a leader,this is smth no1 can blame me i ever claimed,but im doing my best to lead cb,and clan goes well ,dont u think? :P What i wanted to say was smth different,Fel got my point.
Btw Fel,i never said im ashamed coz of my old actions,there was always a reason who got me taking a certain decision so here we r.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Vandana on February 12, 2012, 01:22:18 AM
I always admited im not good as a leader,this is smth no1 can blame me i ever claimed,but im doing my best to lead cb,and clan goes well ,dont u think? :P What i wanted to say was smth different,Fel got my point.
Btw Fel,i never said im ashamed coz of my old actions,there was always a reason who got me taking a certain decision so here we r.

To the point... You are shit  :-* <3 (in leading ally)
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

PvtStuka

Quote from: Vandana on February 12, 2012, 01:22:18 AM

"Here we are, Born to be kings,
We're the princes of the universe,
Here we belong, Fighting to survive,
In a world with the darkest powers" - Queen

Astramael      [db/tr]

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

G4T

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 06, 2012, 09:22:41 AM
sure and cb can be happy cuz they gather in 1 clan all asllickers from temp(like u), gok, ex barmy(elo anorekticka and biruleibe and rest of ....eaters) and many others. in total cb just 1 pt rest wanna be asslickers:)

p.s. for ur info Mr.ImSoFokingWellInformed sheva and ravens attacked us too so they were against all. next ur theory failed.

Usually I avoid flame, but this time it was damn top own goal ever. Calling someone aslicker while meting excatly the same circumstances is a hypocrisy and  double-dealing. Don't be babe in the woods and met real facts: u are too ex Barmy, so who u are than...? U have left BA and joined AoD and now u are claming to be a real/old/intimate AoD member. Well... A rollingstone gather no moss, so u need to be brown nose to get brownie points - this is a definition of being aslicking in l2 for me.
Moreover if there is only 1 pt of CB, it's a far more than AoD can presents: there are only 2 real AoD members (useing your logic, not my) under condition Sniper and Mroczar are still playing. So there is nobody to lick. Maybe this is a reason why u are so damn frustrated and u blow off steam at this forum.
If I have written something unclear it's because I was never an expert in aslicking like the previous writer (useing his logic, ofc), apologize.

P.S. To whole AoD except Onu, I have really nothing against you guys, I will be always AoD's fan ;)
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

Javardsnegger

Quote from: G4T on February 18, 2012, 12:42:48 AM
Usually I avoid flame, but this time it was damn top own goal ever. Calling someone aslicker while meting excatly the same circumstances is a hypocrisy and  double-dealing. Don't be babe in the woods and met real facts: u are too ex Barmy, so who u are than...? U have left BA and joined AoD and now u are claming to be a real/old/intimate AoD member. Well... A rollingstone gather no moss, so u need to be brown nose to get brownie points - this is a definition of being aslicking in l2 for me.
Moreover if there is only 1 pt of CB, it's a far more than AoD can presents: there are only 2 real AoD members (useing your logic, not my) under condition Sniper and Mroczar are still playing. So there is nobody to lick. Maybe this is a reason why u are so damn frustrated and u blow off steam at this forum.
If I have written something unclear it's because I was never an expert in aslicking like the previous writer (useing his logic, ofc), apologize.

P.S. To whole AoD except Onu, I have really nothing against you guys, I will be always AoD's fan ;)

Amen.
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: G4T on February 18, 2012, 12:42:48 AM
Usually I avoid flame, but this time it was damn top own goal ever. Calling someone aslicker while meting excatly the same circumstances is a hypocrisy and  double-dealing. Don't be babe in the woods and met real facts: u are too ex Barmy, so who u are than...? U have left BA and joined AoD and now u are claming to be a real/old/intimate AoD member. Well... A rollingstone gather no moss, so u need to be brown nose to get brownie points - this is a definition of being aslicking in l2 for me.

lets fun begin.

1st of all i never wrote im old AOD member, im in this clan 2+ years so i dont pretend to be an old AOD member. but in difference from u and some "honorary true old AOD" like u i dont throw sh1t on this clan, like u done in my pm in past, on AOD forum and BArmy forum also when u joined there.
2nd sniper and mroczar dont play here anymore so u failed. we got much more old AOD in clan, but ur hate>ur math skill so u not able count.
3rd we rebuild AOD few times when pro like u left clan so yes im and some other ppl have all rights call our selves true AOD.
3rd i got kick from BArmy cuz of some reason. which 1? u can ask biru for example. actually that kick was not fair(thats why i dont back there) but this is in past alrdy and nowdays i rly dont care about it.
4th ur hate to me and AOD was so big (yeah i know, reason why u left clan is me, cuz i wont allow such sh1t act in clan like an god, even if u ex AOD cl) so in last year u was in all possible AOD's enemy clans.
5th i guess reason of whole ur post is nice cool ban, which u got on AOD forum yesterday at night. enjoy  ;)

in total go back to ur cave kido and hate me more :-*

p.s. someday i wont be lazy so will check my saves from barmy forum and show ppl from AOD which fan and true old member is u.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005