Seriousy Question to NM community

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 21, 2012, 08:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeelmyBow

Dont see the problem tbh.

"Enemy: Hi, make a team and come pvp
Enemy: Sure, where we meet?
"Enemy: Wherever you want, we are 3.
Enemy: Aite, we will 3 aswell cu there in 5 mins.

Pvp started, enjoy

~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

6bIK

Quote from: Naku on February 21, 2012, 10:15:01 PM
What u say here is true, people would rather be mega p00nzords than be active supporters, IMO that is fukin wrong and people need to learn that parties need a buffer, supports etc. U can still be good and be a support char, but what are u gonna do? everyone wanna make huberz00rds, Iґd rather help my party with buffs and ocasional lol than having to miss pvp cause im just another pew pew.

Why dont they help you? :\
how? they should spend me coins for set or smth? we try go tiat, but problem is that when tiat spawn in clan 10 ppl max, but need 36 to join. and what should i farm, spoil vesper parts or what? xD

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Naku

Quote from: 6bIK on February 21, 2012, 10:24:01 PM
how? they should spend me coins for set or smth? we try go tiat, but problem is that when tiat spawn in clan 10 ppl max, but need 36 to join. and what should i farm, spoil vesper parts or what? xD

This is no news to you but some people get a freaking lot of coin from jewels\energies, OFC its not supper fast but if u need to spoil and xp\sp\adena and items ur mates should help you, isnt that what a clan is for?  A clan is not just a bunch of war buddies imo.
I recall leveling a lot of chars in HB with my char, and often people from enemie clans of GoK asked me for party, and i asked why? dont you have a clan to help u? "they are top etc", that sh1t is not right...at all.

6bIK

Quote from: Garro on February 21, 2012, 10:23:44 PM
So i guess , 7 tanks or at least 6 of them should reroll for other classes that are usefull for pt .

Let me answer for ur incoming answer , If they dont want to change class or they think that nobody can tell them what char should they play , let them sit in stairs and wait for nothing , lets see if they will like their chars so much without any action .

I have no idea how much u know eachother but at least some of u , mostly active ones , should have acc infos to other ones , less active for sure ( if they are supports )
are u rly smart xD

tell some your tank/th sell his armor and rerol to support, what u will get as answer? xD and is it simple to reroll now day, i dont think so. hard to sell set/weapon and buy other1. and it take time even char from 0 to 85 + enchant skills

Quote from: Naku on February 21, 2012, 10:29:59 PM
This is no news to you but some people get a freaking lot of coin from jewels\energies, OFC its not supper fast but if u need to spoil and xp\sp\adena and items ur mates should help you, isnt that what a clan is for?  A clan is not just a bunch of war buddies imo.
I recall leveling a lot of chars in HB with my char, and often people from enemie clans of GoK asked me for party, and i asked why? dont you have a clan to help u? "they are top etc", that sh1t is not right...at all.

and how many take it time? xD

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik

TiagoRamos

Sometimes its the thing to do... otherwise, no party for him...

Naku

Quote from: 6bIK on February 21, 2012, 10:32:36 PM
are u rly smart xD

tell some your tank/th sell his armor and rerol to support, what u will get as answer? xD and is it simple to reroll now day, i dont think so. hard to sell set/weapon and buy other1. and it take time even char from 0 to 85 + enchant skills

You would be amazed at what team work can do, and that team work char is in every siege and almost all pvp we have atm. Its not impossible cmon, when there is a will there is a way.

Shadow21

Quote from: Garro on February 21, 2012, 10:23:44 PM
Let me answer for ur incoming answer , If they dont want to change class or they think that nobody can tell them what char should they play , let them sit in stairs and wait for nothing , lets see if they will like their chars so much without any action .

unfortunatelly its true, they prefer camp stairs or cry about buff than reroll to supports.

Quote from: PainMaster on February 21, 2012, 10:20:43 PM
what truth ? leave town and then speak about pvp

when my pt online and ppl not busy at oly or somewhere else i go. but for sure i wont go pvp with 8 tanks in pt for die in glory. so gtfo with ur theories kido.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

6bIK

Quote from: Garro on February 21, 2012, 10:37:10 PM
Well infact thats pretty easy , we had a lot of tanks aswell , even now we have them but much less , they just hadnt pt in some pvps / RB actions and they decide to reroll for something more usefull , or at least they made second char to play . Even if u are TH/PAL or PR/SK u can make second char that is usefull and just change EQ if its needed .

true, but back to topic ;)

p.s. i have alot of chars, and all of them half support, so it's not my fault at all that some clans dont go pvp

PainMaster

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 21, 2012, 10:38:07 PM
unfortunatelly its true, they prefer camp stairs or cry about buff than reroll to supports.

when my pt online and ppl not busy at oly or somewhere else i go. but for sure i wont go pvp with 8 tanks in pt for die in glory. so gtfo with ur theories kido.

so start troll forum with glory :D , huh u already do it :D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Naku

Quote from: 6bIK on February 21, 2012, 10:32:36 PM
are u rly smart xD

and how many take it time? xD

If u are in need of skipping time donate. If its that urgent get coins and buy stuff.

Shadow21

Quote from: PainMaster on February 21, 2012, 10:40:25 PM
so start troll forum with glory :D , huh u already do it :D

im just answering for trolls like u.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Zaled

Quote from: FeelmyBow on February 21, 2012, 10:22:54 PM
Dont see the problem tbh.

"Enemy: Hi, make a team and come pvp
Enemy: Sure, where we meet?
"Enemy: Wherever you want, we are 3.
Enemy: Aite, we will 3 aswell cu there in 5 mins.

Pvp started, enjoy

who is doing in this way lolz ? XDDD
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh