Seriousy Question to NM community - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Seriousy Question to NM community

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 21, 2012, 08:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow21

Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 22, 2012, 11:39:05 AM
To Your information i had clans. i was in tbl, AoD :) <-- yes, i saw cool things there, and few others.

mb u was in some clans but u know sh1t about pvp and pt setup.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

flamingAwe

Just put GoD here, 1(max 2) supports per party needed xD

About dyna vs vesper: of ppl with dyna +0 attribute die like elpies, but if they put full attribute, they will be not much weaker than vesper collegues.
Supports in clan problem could be solved, if clan would invite people, not chars, if someone wants to join, must create needed char.
Farm on alts could be solved by making impossible solo farming in good areas. Want spoil SoP, spoil solo, want farm dyna++ must have really good pt. (strenthen mobs, add minions to RB, that on spawn deal 20k damage, etc, etc
Or make farm areas - free pvp (like, for ex, SoD instance), yes sux for new ppl... but will bring more pvp for rest, noone can hide from pvp  on alts then...

Make towns a free pvp areas by random (like olympiad arena, during match time, and becoming normal at buff/aftermatch time) xD

Zaled

Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 22, 2012, 11:39:05 AM
To Your information i had clans. i was in tbl, AoD :) <-- yes, i saw cool things there, and few others.
in c4 IL bp/wk was awesome. i was even playing on brix some time
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 22, 2012, 11:41:35 AM
mb u was in some clans but u know sh1t about pvp and pt setup.

Yes...AoD trained me well :))

Healing Puss Summoner

Shadow21

Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 22, 2012, 11:54:44 AM

Yes...AoD trained me well :))

and ur nick in game? cuz for now i see here only some noname random
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

ylim

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 22, 2012, 11:56:20 AM

he wanna be aod in past and now became pr0 (at least he think it). he is random on forum and random in game aswell who is 1 shooted like an elpy  ;)

i reccomend dont waste ur time for him :)

Shadow21

Quote from: ylim on February 22, 2012, 12:01:58 PM
he wanna be aod in past and now became pr0 (at least he think it). he is random on forum and random in game aswell who is 1 shooted like an elpy  ;)

thx for info :)
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Cookie Monster

Quote from: ylim on February 22, 2012, 12:01:58 PM
he wanna be aod in past and now became pr0 (at least he think it). he is random on forum and random in game aswell who is 1 shooted like an elpy  ;)

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 22, 2012, 11:56:20 AM

i was just about to answer..but ye. i am noob. nonamed noob :) no need to know nicks. but i clearly remamber AoD walkering in HB, and AF. now u cry for walkers? i was in AoD for 3 weeks. enough.

:] just wrote my opinion. As You said Ylim. "If noone hates me, I'm doing something wrong..."  do good luck is doing nothing :)

Healing Puss Summoner

ylim

Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 22, 2012, 12:10:01 PM
You said Ylim. "If noone hates me, I'm doing something wrong..."  do good luck is doing nothing :)

actualy it is/was awe`s signature, fail more pls  8)

Cookie Monster

Quote from: ylim on February 22, 2012, 12:12:57 PM
actualy it is/was awe`s signature, fail more pls  8)

U remamber all Forum Users signatures? Get some real life.

i suggest stopping offtop. let's fix server

Healing Puss Summoner

fenrris

Track the fact that few ppl join your pvp event doesn't mean that there's no pvp.

Yesterday scenario:

me and 2 ppl from WS was killing RB we killed one on Ketra and the got wiped by incoming WP party. We started bringing ppl and after 2 or 3 glorious "go back to town" we had 6 ppl team that, starting from now, was smashing all WP attempts to re take RBs. We had our fun with those guys and then track announced the event time. Well since we have buffed party then lets go.

At place we had random lags(RBs spawning) and CB with heavy heal. We had sws/ee as healer only. Problem was obvious and even if crew from CB is telling now that they were out of sws and pp i can say only one thing..bolocks.

Since we were without good healer we stayed close to the entrance trying to catch one of you off guard. If you want to tell me that full buffed sh, full atri skills +15 is capable to hit few CB chars for 700 WITHOUT PP/SWS buffs then there's something seriously wrong. Plus having you in front and WP at back there was no point of rushing forward on crew with massive heal.

Track there's pvp alright but some circumstances like yesterday one we're just pointless to pvp.

ylim

Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 22, 2012, 12:14:31 PM
U remamber all Forum Users signatures? Get some real life.

i suggest stopping offtop. let's fix server

for urs i never will remember, cos u r a brainless random asshole   :-*

thx im fine with my life :)

ps how many times u pushed f5  and wait for my awnser ? :)