Seriousy Question to NM community - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Seriousy Question to NM community

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 21, 2012, 08:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PvtStuka

Quote from: SauroN on February 22, 2012, 01:20:02 AM
A merge with DN could push those ppl out of town  8)

And it would bring Glasy and the crew here. Do you really want that?

Astramael      [db/tr]

Shadow21

Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 22, 2012, 10:49:32 AM

here...

i read it like that. we have buff = we go pvp. no buff - no pvp. like yesterday... i saw one clan buffed with no supports trying to pvp... AoD is like bosss.. i wont move my ass cause i die lol!.. i wont move out of town w/o healer. i wont pvp w/o chp. i wont i wont i wont... reading all CB hero messages inviting opposite side to pvp at HB/wateland/varka/wherever is a proof that FTP is an ally of fighters with no supports = make AiO buffers, FTP will join fight maybe.

PS: too lazy to log support boxes?

PSS: i remamber a guy, necro/PP running all over Infi server in karmian + homunkulus and pking all players from lvls 20 to 78.... and he was supported by ee/sps.... everyone cried than to ban him. but that was most exciting moment for mass pvp...

psss: Jack +1

....... hard talk to the wall but ill try.

sure i wont move for pvp w/o bp in pt and normal buff, cuz i wanna fun, not port>died in 10 second>tp village. mb for u this is fun but for me no and for many ppl also.

aio buffers wont help cuz in normal pvp u can lose buffs and u need active support who can rebuff u during pvp, u need bp for cleanse, ol/wc for cp and debuffs, ee/se for recharge.

i guess u some1 like yoshimo who log 10 boxes, turn on autoclicker(or even better some autocp program based on items id) and go pvp. unfortunatelly not all like u.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Cookie Monster

- Onu3DeHeJIa - Sps/EE - retired
- DramaQueen - SwS/EE ?

What for u need bp? Youre support needed in clan. Not active? So, wassup?

Healing Puss Summoner

Zaled

Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 22, 2012, 11:02:55 AM
If that is the picture of PVP by Your clan/ally...btw... Your clan is about 3 ppl active? change it :) or find tactics/better ally
Rly i prefer to play with ppl who know how to play their chars, I don't need to change clan, but if you don't see the sense of my sentence i understand why you are a random guy  
Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 22, 2012, 11:09:21 AM
- DramaQueen - SwS/EE ?

and you can't see the difeerence between ee and bp.... xDDDDDD
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

PvtStuka

- DramaQueen - SwS/EE ?

"Cardinal and Arcana Lord
Noblese
LF Clan ;) "

I have to repeat myself:

Astramael      [db/tr]

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Zaled on February 22, 2012, 11:10:40 AM
Rly i prefer to play with ppl who know how to play their chars, I don't need to change clan, but if you don't see the sense of my sentence i understand why you are a random guy

i am random guy, cause i dont want to be "not random" i started l2 on infi in may 2007. i have family/work/other things than camping bosses and cry for lack of supports...just want to be a small part of community. and i understand u want to be in your clan, u want more players active, u want various classes, u want organised ppl and no kids allowed... i needed the same. didnt found.

and you can't see the difeerence between ee and bp.... xDDDDDD

I play BP for 5 years now if u would like to know. and subbed with wk. its just u cry for lack of supports, than i itell u u have some supports. but than u cry for exact support like BP... i think u just need excuse for not playing

PvT: noticed ";)" ??

Healing Puss Summoner

Shadow21

- DramaQueen - SwS/EE ?

if u dont see difference between ee and bp go read smth about their skills. also try get some info about full buff and supports in pvp cuz for now loooks like u r yoshimo's pt member.

Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 22, 2012, 11:19:18 AM
I play BP for 5 years now if u would like to know. and subbed with wk. its just u cry for lack of supports, than i itell u u have some supports. but than u cry for exact support like BP... i think u just need excuse for not playing
dude some supports is not full buff and needed for pvp classes. but seems ur knowledge about pvp close to 0 so go make few more theories.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

BRexoo7

I don't see the point of all this argue and excuses rush.
Ppl are free to do whatever they want ingame. Who wanna pvp, go on; if you miss opponents, split that "pvp eager" party/clan/ally in half/3/4 parts and pvp all day/night long.

Cookie Monster

and see how it looks..

Track asked what u want to do in server. first few posts gave answers...rest told that U need no changes, u just want to stay at point. Good luck.

AoD u want me to donate my account to Your Clan? BP/WK is what u need. subbed for WC/OL <- guess u need it also. TH/WL <- if u wanna cry for more supports... just tell me and find player for that account.

and i feel no need to google for EE or BP skills... but maybe u need to google for "101 methods to find myself in cross-sub server". all make killers like destro/tyr or th/wl or glad/pal and cry for lack of supports...

Track, time to make supporting NPC for few clans here...

Healing Puss Summoner

Zaled

Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 22, 2012, 11:19:18 AM

if i would be clanless and not even going to pvp i could play even 6 years with spoil/craft xd
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

Shadow21

Quote from: Zaled on February 22, 2012, 11:33:26 AM
if i would be clanless and not even going to pvp i could play even 6 years with spoil/craft xd

xD
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Cookie Monster

To Your information i had clans. i was in tbl, AoD :) <-- yes, i saw cool things there, and few others.

Healing Puss Summoner