Web Analytics
New Spoil Places

News:

Main Menu

New Spoil Places

Started by OsirisDl, March 05, 2012, 01:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OsirisDl

Well last couple days i've notice a big different in spoiling on wishper.

I dont mind these rate atm you still getting ews and blades but rec well thats very rare and that im cool with bcz it should be hard getting a ic rec.
but maybe add to these mobs on wishper crafted leather M ore I ore and steel so i be worth while going spoiling.

------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter

CrashOverAll

Come on.... i just said ty for ending the heart event beacuse moast were getting full inventory . Mobs and drops are harder because track wants to encourage team play not 1 man army. Ty/spoiler + BD/PP can kill but hard... try getting a full pt and see that when u kill 100+mobs/h the rate is ok.

OsirisDl

Quote from: CrashOverAll on March 05, 2012, 08:14:18 AM
Come on.... i just said ty for ending the heart event beacuse moast were getting full inventory . Mobs and drops are harder because track wants to encourage team play not 1 man army. Ty/spoiler + BD/PP can kill but hard... try getting a full pt and see that when u kill 100+mobs/h the rate is ok.

OK mate did you read what i said? I said dont mind these rate atm, I just think they should and matt's . By adding mat's these mob will turn blue more and at least you would get mat's  or if your very lucky a ews or blade or rec.
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter