Web Analytics
DELETE ANAKIM OR NOT - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

DELETE ANAKIM OR NOT

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 26, 2012, 11:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want anakim to be delted as summon?

Yes
84 (51.9%)
NO
78 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: March 04, 2012, 11:13:58 PM

Luthor123

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 02, 2012, 02:46:53 PM
So from now on, it goes like this: we come up with an idea, they cry about it, and you reveal the whole thing to them? Do you think they would do the same? When 2 countries are at war, does they share tactics with each other? NO, for a reason!
Woah ,if you compare country wars with l2(Video game) you srsly need to get a life....i wish weezer never even said what he said ,you might find him and kill him for "revealing" some stuff that all of decent players here know.
But SHHHHHHHHH,don't tell anyone!  :-X
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

eagleye

Today TW showed what can make both sides with their Anakims
they are OP just when you're not buffed properly (i got 600-700 from Llamame  ;)
so I think they shouldn't be removed, but mby ppl should get a chance to get them aswell  :)

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: Luthor123 on March 03, 2012, 08:38:45 PM
Woah ,if you compare country wars with l2(Video game) you srsly need to get a life....i wish weezer never even said what he said ,you might find him and kill him for "revealing" some stuff that all of decent players here know.
a group of ninjas sent to kill him

PvtStuka

Quote from: Luthor123 on March 03, 2012, 08:38:45 PM

Yes, you clearly got my point moron. That was an overrated example. And between our clans, there is an actual war.

Yes, I need to get a life. I'm curious, are you a droid, since you obviously dont spend your PRECIOUS LIFE cicle to PLAY. I wonder how are you even here? Or you came from an alternate reality what is warping time so you can PLAY and POST without spending even 1 second from your actual REAL LIFE?

If you can't see after this, that you argument is invalid, then you are dumber than I thought.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Luthor123

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 03, 2012, 10:48:57 PM
Yes, you clearly got my point moron. That was an overrated example. And between our clans, there is an actual war.

Yes, I need to get a life. I'm curious, are you a droid, since you obviously dont spend your PRECIOUS LIFE cicle to PLAY. I wonder how are you even here? Or you came from an alternate reality what is warping time so you can PLAY and POST without spending even 1 second from your actual REAL LIFE?

If you can't see after this, that you argument is invalid, then you are dumber than I thought.
You and rest of the players playing this game have different view of INGAME war.That's all.
And to make you feel better ,i am hurt with your word! :(
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

PvtStuka

Quote from: Luthor123 on March 04, 2012, 09:34:48 AM
You and rest of the players playing this game have different view of INGAME war.That's all.
And to make you feel better ,i am hurt with your word! :(

Explain please. How is a war different in any way? We kill each other, use tactics at sieges and TW, backstabbing and spying happens, etc. Oh, I can come up with 1 thing: in real war, swearing and insulting is the least of anyones concern. I give you that.

Why do you think I feel better if others feel bad?

Astramael      [db/tr]

=^TrackZero^=

Thanks everyone who have voted.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]