New , Need Help...

News:

Main Menu

New , Need Help...

Started by watson08, March 08, 2012, 10:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watson08

Hello server!
I'am new and need some help with my char..
I made pw/tk and need some info..
I have dk+cd+earth att
1: I should play on focus death or focus chance?
2: What dyes i should use? >> +4con-4str  +4dex-4str and have low p.atak ( near 1k)?
3: What tattoo should i use? Monk or assassin?
4: How to make good dmg , dagger char need p.atak or what?? Bcs a make low dmg with dk+cd..
Plz help me and send some info.
Ty to all who will try to help me!

6bIK

Quote from: watson08 on March 08, 2012, 10:41:45 AM
Hello server!
I have dk+cd+earth att
2: What dyes i should use? >> +4con-4str  +4dex-4str and have low p.atak ( near 1k)?
4: How to make good dmg , dagger char need p.atak or what?? Bcs a make low dmg with dk+cd..
ask ravell in game

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

BRexoo7

Since you choose to play a class with 2-3 active players (like SilverRanger's case), ask for a boost (maybe Dash and some passives for pattack). Being a custom server, something can be done.

+danyelfBR+

Quote from: watson08 on March 08, 2012, 10:41:45 AM
Hello server!
I have dk+cd+earth att
So watson im not a dagger play, but i think you can take a good atck speed and good p atck with +4 str - 4 dex; +1str - 1 dex, and use ogre tatoo and when its needed use assassin. About Focus Death or Focus Chance i have no clue sry. I just try help in something.
Danyelf, iSoaD, Compositora, DomBazinga, Smoke, DomBarzini

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: BRexoo7 on March 08, 2012, 11:30:02 AM
Since you choose to play a class with 2-3 active players (like SilverRanger's case), ask for a boost (maybe Dash and some passives for pattack). Being a custom server, something can be done.
And what is the SR's case?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

G4T

U didnt said about your dagger earth attribute value. It's most important. U need to have 540 earth + skills enchanted at least +1 for earth type attack (When I had enchanted my skill +1 at destro to attribute excatly this with my weapon, I have deal with skill 3x stronger dmg to mob, and 2x stronger to player - target/player didn't had any resist to me)
Imo if you want to exp, better will be +str - con, +dex-con, if u want pvp +dex-str +con - str - u can always change it. But I'm playing sps - so what I can know about the daggers?  ;D
I'm 100% sure of attribute, and 70% sure about dyes.

edit: do u have made already certyf. haste?
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

lasombra

Write PM to WildPussy member.
He was absolutly the best pw/tk on server.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

BRexoo7

Quote from: TrackZero on March 08, 2012, 12:20:46 PM
And what is the SR's case?

Few SRs playing+ many tears on forum (+some at clan leader's "reunion") ---> let's boost that class.
Following this logic, you'll have a lot of work with other abandoned classes/combos, including PW.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: BRexoo7 on March 08, 2012, 01:26:57 PM
Few SRs playing+ many tears on forum (+some at clan leader's "reunion") ---> let's boost that class.
Following this logic, you'll have a lot of work with other abandoned classes/combos, including PW.

1 thing is discussion about it and more testing and another is final boost already active on server. Since you are so close minded and cant see difference between those things ill stop explaining you .Especially about the part that possible boost is made regarding some "crying" or similar acrtion, it just shows how imature you are. However i made my decission now you can use search more topics on this forum trying to complaine and cry for, since thats the only thing you can do.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

G4T

Quote from: BRexoo7 on March 08, 2012, 01:26:57 PM

I just took 2nd thought acording to crying about some classes, for example a lot of sh/x are crying, that sps class is better, but to my great surprise when I take a look about how many casualties they have left at any siege with  2 - 3 hits per head, so i can't understand, what's all about xD. Oly is dealing with it's own rules, but outside, with party and buffs, there is (I HOPE) much more balance betwen classes.

About WildPussy (pw/tk) and Rav3n (sr/tk?) many time they were killing whole parties alone at C4 times, so definately WP is a good person to ask, as long he is reading this forum.
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

6bIK

Quote from: G4T on March 08, 2012, 12:32:53 PM
U didnt said about your dagger earth attribute value. It's most important. U need to have 540 earth + skills enchanted at least +1 for earth type attack (When I had enchanted my skill +1 at destro to attribute excatly this with my weapon, I have deal with skill 3x stronger dmg to mob, and 2x stronger to player - target/player didn't had any resist to me)
Imo if you want to exp, better will be +str - con, +dex-con, if u want pvp +dex-str +con - str - u can always change it. But I'm playing sps - so what I can know about the daggers?  ;D
I'm 100% sure of attribute, and 70% sure about dyes.

edit: do u have made already certyf. haste?

dunno about +dex, coz daggers can simple rich 1500 att.spd

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

G4T

Quote from: 6bIK on March 08, 2012, 02:02:14 PM
dunno about +dex, coz daggers cant simple rich 1500 att.spd

Can or Can't? If can't its ok to have + dex
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared