Track our dear balanced gm tracky - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Track our dear balanced gm tracky

Started by FIREBLADE, March 11, 2012, 11:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Di

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Weezer

Quote from: FIREBLADE on March 12, 2012, 12:03:30 AM
On stairs going in and out isnt peace zone u right...1/3 than ftp ahahahaha u still need learn to count whiule ppl was fighting back on temps 2 pt near your stairs;D but ofc u dont count it...
U dont lose time to QQ cause u prefer improve your char and u writing here all time your answer never miss..
a couple of stfu??I know what is and im sure u too really good u improved a lot that.

U know what is Height Advantage? If we fight near messenger all archers would hit ur harder, and we ran into those stairs to have some advantage and lure some of u. But u probably don't know about this, we also was fighting not on Safe Zone, u should know that on Schut safe zone starts right after the gates on town, not where we was fighting.

And y i dont loose time QQ about something, and also i'm not here QQ, u r! I'm just here discussing with someone who have almost 0 knowledge about L2.

P.S.: u use a couple to drink some water?

CrashOverAll

I voted for anakim scroll not to be deleted although nobody in my clan has it. Best option would be to delete it from players inv and everyone take it again (fair way to avoid "gm presents" ) my opinion... as for CB go... they know how to use atr dmg a lot better than moast and sice they have 2-3 heros  the hero buffs help them a lot (NOT A CB FAN). As for weezer... all i can say is +1 for trying to teach ppl how to play but i will still try to kill you :D ;)

GL, have funn and remember it's just a game!!

FIREBLADE

As usually weezer only u know how to play;D plix teach me more....XD my weezer god..
discussion was "why gm didnt delete anakim even if votes was for delete it" but ofc All u moved topic on daily pvp..What i can say?Still im w8ting gm answer not your(if u arent gm)..

I know all can posts ofc;D and i even know "u dont lose time qqing" but i have much time to loose ..so Please for GM NOT FOR ALL U :
Can explain Why after PPl Votes U  DIDNT cancel anakim as u said?

For avoiding flames Cb best clan of ever never zerg all pro and can teach all server how to use buffs/cooperate/kills---Ftp and rest server is a sh1t ok?

Gm w8ting an answer ty.

MIRAA

Corpsse

Funny how every topic made turns to shit because some people take the war ingame out of it and drag it all over the forum.
You people should lay off the pills and chill out.
What we do in life echoes in eternity

Cenarius

The problem with anakim is pvp lose sense, why? because with 2 or 3 good healers is soo freaking hard to kill, damage with divine att is hudge damage, and no matter in what side is the Anakim, but in the future see 6 or more anakim in each side pfff, i prefer camp giran stairs.
The people are mad no because weezer use it, because in the future who want to farm can get it, but ppls think vote was for delete or keep, maybe track don't explain if the vote had little diference he take another choice.
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: FIREBLADE on March 12, 2012, 12:30:19 AM
As usually weezer only u know how to play;D plix teach me more....XD my weezer god..
discussion was "why gm didnt delete anakim even if votes was for delete it" but ofc All u moved topic on daily pvp..What i can say?Still im w8ting gm answer not your(if u arent gm)..

I know all can posts ofc;D and i even know "u dont lose time qqing" but i have much time to loose ..so Please for GM NOT FOR ALL U :
Can explain Why after PPl Votes U  DIDNT cancel anakim as u said?

For avoiding flames Cb best clan of ever never zerg all pro and can teach all server how to use buffs/cooperate/kills---Ftp and rest server is a sh1t ok?

Gm w8ting an answer ty.
I will try to explain you, hoping you will understand. There are several voting processes , the one you ask absolute approval or when you ask 50+1 and polls where you want to see the difference between vote opinions, so if vote % excess > % by big number, where <BIG NUMBER> is 10+> means that subject should be reconsidered and changed what was the result in mentioned poll.
We had vote process ended where <YES> won by 3% vs <NO> , since those 3% is irrelevant i would not take them into reconsideration , therefor i will keep it. If the result for <YES> were more then 10%+ clearly i would revise my decision.
My personal opinion is if NC made it available for everyone , why should we remove it? I will even do a favor to our community by boosting chance to drop (Current chance by NC is 1%), so true raid farmers can obtain such a scroll for them self.
By totally ignoring your obvious intention to provoke and to put me in position that i am taking sides of X clan on this server , i will just reply to you that both of war sides on server have same amount of anakim scrolls in possession, and if someone is skilled by playing it , what stops you to do same? And if someone beat you  why directly you require a nerf instead of seeking a way how to beat them?
And to sum up , i think that Anakim itself brings more fun on sieges them self because you can expect unexpected which requires different strategy every time , doing same things all over again with the same pattern have no joy and fun in it, so instead seeking justice in those 3% ask yourself why someone who have same item that you have under same conditions is so much better then you?

I hope you understand it now.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Weezer on March 11, 2012, 11:34:35 PM
We was fighting FTP outside SZ not in Peace Zone, and we was just 2 parties (most of time just mage pt), and we had nice pvp's even when i wasn't using it, most of time we was 3x less than u but we still fought cause we like to PVP, u on the other hand just like to complain.

I still play with iStun even after the fix on stuns and i didn't complained about that. Instead of complain about everything i try to adapt and improve my playstyle to know what to do most of times. Sry but i preffer to improve myself than cry about something.

Revell killed me 2x while i was on Anakim and i also killed him, just for ur information we kill Temp and they kill us too.

Ah btw u know what is a "couple of stfu"? xD
not even 2 parties, 14 ppl xd

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Kev1

gm make u a char and go have fun vs anakim , u will understand what is wrong
w/o that transformation pvp is good but once someone become anakim is totaly unbalanced
if cb are zerged it s cause they dont want have ally or dunno but isnt our probs
1 man army sux nothing to add

lol to my knowledge bigger than your , are u kids ppls ?
WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

Spelso666

Quote from: Weezer on March 11, 2012, 11:34:35 PM
We was fighting FTP outside SZ not in Peace Zone, and we was just 2 parties (most of time just mage pt), and we had nice pvp's even when i wasn't using it, most of time we was 3x less than u but we still fought cause we like to PVP, u on the other hand just like to complain.

I still play with iStun even after the fix on stuns and i didn't complained about that. Instead of complain about everything i try to adapt and improve my playstyle to know what to do most of times. Sry but i preffer to improve myself than cry about something.

Revell killed me 2x while i was on Anakim and i also killed him, just for ur information we kill Temp and they kill us too.

Ah btw u know what is a "couple of stfu"? xD
anyway,i dont understand ur qq topic cos most of the time CB fighting w/o anakim ,weezer make transformation last 10 minuts ^^ u should be happy that he didnt had it all the time  ;D ;D

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

FeelmyBow

Quote from: FIREBLADE on March 12, 2012, 12:30:19 AM

Can explain Why after PPl Votes U  DIDNT cancel anakim as u said?

Gm w8ting an answer ty.

No hard feelings but he does know how to play his chars.
I'd say he's 1 of the best from CB when it comes to pvping... Ofc my little tardo DreamEater is better :-*
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord