Track our dear balanced gm tracky - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Track our dear balanced gm tracky

Started by FIREBLADE, March 11, 2012, 11:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corpsse

Quote from: TrackZero on March 12, 2012, 01:35:20 AM
I will try to explain you, hoping you will understand. There are several voting processes , the one you ask absolute approval or when you ask 50+1 and polls where you want to see the difference between vote opinions, so if vote % excess > % by big number, where <BIG NUMBER> is 10+> means that subject should be reconsidered and changed what was the result in mentioned poll.
We had vote process ended where <YES> won by 3% vs <NO> , since those 3% is irrelevant i would not take them into reconsideration , therefor i will keep it. If the result for <YES> were more then 10%+ clearly i would revise my decision.

No offense but that's the biggest piece of crap i've ever heard. Since the majority voted yes on the poll, even if it's a 0.0001% difference between yes and no you should do what you were bragging to do when you started the poll/topic.
Not holding onto your word makes you look like you're taking sides even more.  
You were so pissed off in that topic but you ended up completely ignoring what you initialy intended to do. Your own words : "(no nerf , its just remove or stay)"
What we do in life echoes in eternity

Spelso666

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 12, 2012, 08:45:33 AM
No hard feelings but he does know how to play his chars.
I'd say he's 1 of the best from CB when it comes to pvping... Ofc my little tardo DreamEater is better :-*
they r both good but i m poor healer as i heard xxx times by haters like Missviva ,dq,bedziu etc  :D :D :D

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Spelso666 on March 12, 2012, 12:25:36 PM
they r both good but i m poor healer as i heard xxx times by haters like Missviva ,dq,bedziu etc  :D :D :D
poor you that you r poor :(                               lol xD

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Corpsse on March 12, 2012, 08:58:03 AM
No offense but that's the biggest piece of crap i've ever heard. Since the majority voted yes on the poll, even if it's a 0.0001% difference between yes and no you should do what you were bragging to do when you started the poll/topic.
You were so pissed off in that topic but you ended up completely ignoring what you initialy intended to do. Your own words : "(no nerf , its just remove or stay)"

Quote from: TrackOkey, since so many complained, do you want anakim to be removed from game or not?

(no nerf , its just remove or stay)

Poll run for 7 days but if result is obvious ill close it sooner.

(p,s. Both sides have it in game so dont start paranoya tripping)

And you didn't tell that u will ignore 3% difference in votes...

PS: i voted "No"

Healing Puss Summoner

PvtStuka

Quote from: FIREBLADE on March 11, 2012, 11:59:05 PM
i care how gm doesnt respect ppl with votes...we already talk about who has and who hasnt anakim..I CARE about it and like me many ppl(look votes) ....Stilll i wasnt talking with u so go back in your cave u too...no1 called a lickass here..next time log blackmane and do your stabs ///cares u can count only times u kill me without count all deads u get from mass pvp;D

But ofc u pro u dont die;D

Go to QQ more on gm about ws using bugs when u need to use these things for ...hmm win??...Could u all dont answer this topic please ?? i just want know why gm didnt delete anakim after votes and after HE MADE TOPIC about DELETE and dont FIX.

I do die you piece of trash, but I don't open topics and cry my heart out like you frequently do.
Weezer was even dumb enough to explain you how anakim works, yet you still can't make it work, who is the imbecile now?
I don't even get your last statement, but it doesn't really matter, you aren't one of the players who counts as worthy opponents from aod (yes, I do admire some of them).
Plus, why do you complain that we report AN EXPLOIT? Do you have a part in it? Illogical as you ever were. You degenerated brainless snot...

Astramael      [db/tr]

ForgotPass

Quote from: Corpsse on March 12, 2012, 08:58:03 AM

WIth such difference in numbers, it would be easy to make the votes corrupt. Everyone could make 10 accounts on the forum and vote to eventually win this. So I agree with track.

Peorexo

Quote from: Kev1 on March 12, 2012, 01:57:52 AM
gm make u a char and go have fun vs anakim , u will understand what is wrong
w/o that transformation pvp is good but once someone become anakim is totaly unbalanced
if cb are zerged it s cause they dont want have ally or dunno but isnt our probs
1 man army sux nothing to add

lol to my knowledge bigger than your , are u kids ppls ?

Who cares about anakim, for everything are ways to avoid :)

edit: but anyway i still think that whole nerfs for dagger or tanks are bullsh!t cuz if my blow in top-geared mage is around 0.8-1k and i need run to it and low his 10k hp while he can heal his ass is a bit fny, cuz mages like weezer,shanks,imoonlight or other with oe weapons are dealing to me (3.5k mdef 240 atr in all parts) 1k+ normal hits w/o enlightenment - but its my private qq opinion :D

Corpsse

There's things like IP check and account banning... Fraud in votes can be detected, and people doing that can be punished. He could have mentioned the 10% rule thing when he started the poll, that's common sense.
And seriously, losing something like a transformation scroll to keep a balanced pvp is nothing. We're talking about sides here, AOD and CB, but nobody stopped to think about the other clans (there are other clans) who got a big disadvantage infront of these two major server clans/alliances.
What we do in life echoes in eternity

marty007

What about removing all current anakim transforms from players but keep it in drop list of rb? So who want it, can try to drop it.  :)
IMHO its fair and it creates new possibility of PVP situations when trying to farm it.  ;)

working 7s is essential for this.  :P

PvtStuka

Quote from: Peorexo on March 12, 2012, 01:55:57 PM

edit: but anyway i still think that whole nerfs for dagger or tanks are bullsh!t cuz if my blow in top-geared mage is around 0.8-1k and i need run to it and low his 10k hp while he can heal his ass is a bit fny, cuz mages like weezer,shanks,imoonlight or other with oe weapons are dealing to me (3.5k mdef 240 atr in all parts) 1k+ normal hits w/o enlightenment - but its my private qq opinion :D

Your "private qq" is valid, I'm playing in these circumstances since months, yet I didn't open any topic about it. Nor did you (yet).

So you can agree that the only use if fireblade would be mincing him to compost fertilizer.

Astramael      [db/tr]

eagleye

Quote from: Peorexo on March 12, 2012, 01:55:57 PM

I do not have oe weapon (or since when ic+3 is oe  :o  ;D )
and ask yoshi how much he can deal dmg - it's just a matter of attribute you use and your enemy (same as with anakim - just use holy resist  ;)

Peorexo

Quote from: eagleye on March 12, 2012, 07:32:04 PM
I do not have oe weapon (or since when ic+3 is oe  :o  ;D )
and ask yoshi how much he can deal dmg - it's just a matter of attribute you use and your enemy (same as with anakim - just use holy resist  ;)

i have around 400atr for all on pvp dunno exaclty, and yes mage hits rly hard, and anakim isnt so overpower come on guys w/o it he was still killing u