Track our dear balanced gm tracky - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Track our dear balanced gm tracky

Started by FIREBLADE, March 11, 2012, 11:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FIREBLADE

Quote from: TrackZero on March 12, 2012, 01:35:20 AM
I will try to explain you, hoping you will understand. There are several voting processes , the one you ask absolute approval or when you ask 50+1 and polls where you want to see the difference between vote opinions, so if vote % excess > % by big number, where <BIG NUMBER> is 10+> means that subject should be reconsidered and changed what was the result in mentioned poll.
We had vote process ended where <YES> won by 3% vs <NO> , since those 3% is irrelevant i would not take them into reconsideration , therefor i will keep it. If the result for <YES> were more then 10%+ clearly i would revise my decision.
My personal opinion is if NC made it available for everyone , why should we remove it? I will even do a favor to our community by boosting chance to drop (Current chance by NC is 1%), so true raid farmers can obtain such a scroll for them self.
By totally ignoring your obvious intention to provoke and to put me in position that i am taking sides of X clan on this server , i will just reply to you that both of war sides on server have same amount of anakim scrolls in possession, and if someone is skilled by playing it , what stops you to do same? And if someone beat you  why directly you require a nerf instead of seeking a way how to beat them?
And to sum up , i think that Anakim itself brings more fun on sieges them self because you can expect unexpected which requires different strategy every time , doing same things all over again with the same pattern have no joy and fun in it, so instead seeking justice in those 3% ask yourself why someone who have same item that you have under same conditions is so much better then you?

I hope you understand it now.

ty for your answer..i wanted just your not others.And as i said in this topic i was talking about "balance".No matter who has anakim.But now is clear..ty ..just i think u should explain better to ppl when u open topic and make a poll..(delete if % is 60% not 51 like normal)
And we are all sure u not taking any position on any side.

ty to all topic losed for me.

Cookie Monster

All this Anakim topics are like "I don't have Icarus weapon = delete all Icarus weapons bcs i don't have it". Just leave it as it is...

Healing Puss Summoner