Anakim - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Anakim

Started by Zaled, March 17, 2012, 10:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForgotPass

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 17, 2012, 10:14:23 PM
admit u cant win w/o weezer on anakim^^ thats all.

Winning the pvp would have been able without the anakim, onlything that i find most usefull of anakim, is the killing on tent 'spawn' , which made it easier to completing the wards (else i dunno if we would have caputed an ward). Btw you should thank Triistan bigtime, cause of him ur still the owner of Rune ward.

Suggestion: collect some coins together with your clan mates and give LLame and Nito some Holy attributed weapon (tip Holy weapon buff and Light dance might help aswell).

gf tho

ps. What is the reason BA is out of FTP? im hearing different kind of stories, kinda curious now.

PvtStuka

Quote from: Zaled on March 17, 2012, 10:24:36 PM
i was the only one who wrote gf after tw, so don't focking flame me if you know sh1t.

Alright, the YOU was ment to be your side, a collective, since there isn't any word to separate "you" as an individual from "you" as a group. Clear?

Astramael      [db/tr]

Zaled

but your post was directly to me, isn't it ? so plz...
anyway it;s not topic about TW but  "poll " about anakim ..
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

flamingAwe

lol, there was just a bit more than half of voters FOR removing the scroll..
don't you think it's kinda low to make actions(removing) that affect gameplay THAT much

if there were 66% or 90%, then GM could think about deleting, and not just with 55% whiners....

+danyelfBR+

So i dont post much on forum, and maybe you all dont belive on me, but was me on Anakin today and rly was a first time i play on it, and i was totaly losted in weezer skill bar, cause he play totaly diferent from me, also was hard for me see what is the skill for give mass hit, but in my opinion AOD have 2 Anakins: Llamame and Nitopami, so i dont see the point what is wrong, in my mind you have more power than us.

Sry for my english, thx for fun on TW.

Danyelf, iSoaD, Compositora, DomBazinga, Smoke, DomBarzini

Di

Admit  u cant win without  Ws/mojoo/bangels on zerg ^^  Thats all.

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Shadow21

Quote from: Di on March 17, 2012, 10:30:56 PM
Admit  u can win without  Ws/mojoo/bangels on zerg ^^  Thats all.

as i remember u suck hard today when come w/o anakim. and we were w/o bangelz/mojoo and ws. so make better theory.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Di

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 17, 2012, 10:34:25 PM
as i remember u suck hard today when come w/o anakim. and we were w/o bangelz/mojoo and ws. so make better theory.
Feel proud! My party was having fun in aden  with ws, when we came to rune, we did what we did.. so  hehe my theory is way enough.

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Weezer

It's rly funny, cause AOD had 2 anakims and they still died.

The most important to use Anakim isn't just itself, but the pt who's with u, u will need them a lot to recharge u, cleanse against Silience.

And ofc if i hit some people so hard why the xx tanks u have don't use Shield Deflect Magic (the skill who reflect magic skills)? I will kill myself using Anakim skills, remind them that tanks isn't just for UD, they have more skills...

Zaled

it doesn't change a fact a Anakim is still OP. i don't care if we got 100 or 200 anakims in clan.
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

MegaZord

Problem is that only Llamme have weapon with 540 holy atri and also using buffs as u said so dont be too smart in l2 knowledge.
Problem is like weezer said, pt in which llamme was had 1 healer and Weezer got 2 bp+ee? So kinda hard to kill him.
And Nito have weapon with water only.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Spelso666

Quote from: MegaZord on March 17, 2012, 11:22:23 PM
Problem is that only Llamme have weapon with 540 holy atri and also using buffs as u said so dont be too smart in l2 knowledge.
Problem is like weezer said, pt in which llamme was had 1 healer and Weezer got 2 bp+ee? So kinda hard to kill him.
And Nito have weapon with water only.

weezer had only 1 bp  its enought vs FTP ;D ;D

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)