Web Analytics
Anakim - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Anakim

Started by Zaled, March 17, 2012, 10:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Nito have this scroll since a long time, if he didn't got weapon with holy till now u can imagine how much he knows about how to play with Anakim. Don't expect that the "perfect party" or weapon with holy will help him to kill a lot of people.

Also isn't just "perfect party", there's a lot of things that help us while i'm using Anakim when we fight AOD. I'm sure when u have people that can make the same we will find a way to kill it tbh i already know a lot of ways to kill Anakim, same as a lot of people from CB.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Weezer on March 18, 2012, 01:07:40 AM
Nito have this scroll since a long time, if he didn't got weapon with holy till now u can imagine how much he knows about how to play with Anakim. Don't expect that the "perfect party" or weapon with holy will help him to kill a lot of people.

Also isn't just "perfect party", there's a lot of things that help us while i'm using Anakim when we fight AOD. I'm sure when u have people that can make the same we will find a way to kill it tbh i already know a lot of ways to kill Anakim, same as a lot of people from CB.

Darn, still making that many frags as Anakim? Proud of you  :-*
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Shadow21

Quote from: G4T on March 18, 2012, 12:49:24 AM
There are much more better players than me, or DQ. I can't say good word about someone who run alone. A specially sws - who need to survive, to give everybody songs. What the point to give us silence, which to be honest got low rate of land, and there is no team to use this little advantage? We kill him, and with 10-15 sec cleanse, he die for nothing, and he do this almsot at every siege. What is the point? I never saw any other sws/ee acting like this.
About sympathy, I thought u lose any, since I left valky, there were rumors that ppl who went there had no chance to come back. I was trying to pm you for 2 weeks, without any respond (usually u was standing at hero monumets at the night) xD

for sure there alot good and better players than u or me, no1 deny this.

we all have different playstyle and for sure i wont make copy/paste from some1, his/her playstyle or char setup:) im not run alone, just sometimes i forget change speed setup on char(on whcih play mostly) so can be far from bp cuz of this. sometimes i die, but not always like u write here and my debuffs success, not with 100% chance ofc but still not so bad.

i dunno about rumors which u heard but most of players who were on valky now in aod if dont stop play(why u not in clan is different story. sad i cant post here now ur app from barmy forum cuz saved at work but i think there true story why u dont joined back).
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

lasombra

Quote from: Weezer on March 18, 2012, 01:07:40 AM

Weezer, I just didn't care about anakim at all. Couse I do not wanna use it simply...Nothing will change my opinion, than it sux....but seems we are forced to use it.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Phonex

Quote from: Weezer on March 17, 2012, 11:10:27 PM
It's rly funny, cause AOD had 2 anakims and they still died.

The most important to use Anakim isn't just itself, but the pt who's with u, u will need them a lot to recharge u, cleanse against Silience.

And ofc if i hit some people so hard why the xx tanks u have don't use Shield Deflect Magic (the skill who reflect magic skills)? I will kill myself using Anakim skills, remind them that tanks isn't just for UD, they have more skills...

2 Weeks ago at Goddar siage, Llamame used Anakim scroll and start hitting us in area, when i saw the damage that she was making i sued Shield Deflect Magic and she died with 3-4 hits cuz reflects, now dont come and say Shield Deflect Magic is OP cuz its fuking not, the problem like Weez said is that you need to know how to kill anakim, u can ask llamame, i have killed her just with reflects, and why always trying to kill anamkin? isnt better to kill Anakim healer and then go for the nuker? cuz if not it will be impossible, u are trying to kill Transformed guy with +++++ hp, etc, and not even try to go first for the one that heals and cleanse him.

Quote from: lasombra on March 18, 2012, 12:45:55 AM
True problem with anakim is : You enjoy it ?
Will You enjoy sieges / tw / pvp when we will set up partys for it / get wepon with holy etc ? Will You enjoy pvp like 1-3 hits and dead ? on transform with 20+k hp etc ? You get satisfaction from game like this ?
Personally me not. Also many others ppl also don't get satisfaction from it. It's the reason why I even never thinked to set anakim in proper pt, about wepon with holy to him etc etc.
I just simply DON'T enjoy this...and You ? Ask Your self, wanna see 2-3 anakims in aod like weezer ? Would You like pvp in this way ?
This scroll is OP, and this scroll ruin game, it's simple fact.

u know i respect you as clan leader, we had our good and bad times, but you are talking about 2-3 anakim's and about enjoy of it, well without flames or insults (what i dont want to make u think), anakim now is dropable (at least gm said it would be, maybe in 10 more years xD), and about enjoy, well i think will be same to say; do u enjoy being 40+ players vs 20+- , last week lots of ppl complain that they fuked CB and that we suck and bla bla, and at the end we said, we were just 19 players on, and DQ with good words say, "i dont give  a shit we win u lose", ok  i respect that, and we were fuked even with anakim transfo,  now its our turn to say, we were 25 at siage and we enjoyed, and yes again with anakim transfo. the difference was that anakim support party was on today, and now that you have lost, come to forum to QQ about it, common lets all be honest and stop this sh!t, why if we lose (even with trasnfo) its cuz we suck badly, but if we win its cuz OP transfo, lets not act like kids and enjoy the game, next time make a party vs it, tank party can kill it easy and all know that, its just about knowing how to do it.

GZ to all was a nice TW, lets hope Siage will be same :D

DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Shadow21

Quote from: Phonex on March 18, 2012, 01:20:40 AM
anakim now is dropable (at least gm said it would be, maybe in 10 more years xD)

i have rly big doubts this scroll dropable, especially when i see how they cant fix 7s few weeks alrdy(or mb 7s bugged cuz they made changes in anakim drop oO?).
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Phonex

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 18, 2012, 01:26:55 AM
i have rly big doubts this scroll dropable, especially when i see how they cant fix 7s few weeks alrdy(or mb 7s bugged cuz they made changes in anakim drop oO?).

can be, but i doubt :D haha
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Di

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 18, 2012, 01:26:55 AM

it should not even DROP....  For now, consideraring aod has more than CB i would say its fine....   skill show who is the better with the tool, but if time come when mage party will be  OL/wc +bp+sws+bd and  5 Anakims will Quit Dragon network

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

G4T

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 18, 2012, 01:14:06 AM
for sure there alot good and better players than u or me, no1 deny this.

we all have different playstyle and for sure i wont make copy/paste from some1, his/her playstyle or char setup:) im not run alone, just sometimes i forget change speed setup on char(on whcih play mostly) so can be far from bp cuz of this. sometimes i die, but not always like u write here and my debuffs success, not with 100% chance ofc but still not so bad.

+1 for not flaming ;)
Quote from: Shadow21 on March 18, 2012, 01:14:06 AM
i dunno about rumors which u heard but most of players who were on valky now in aod if dont stop play(why u not in clan is different story. sad i cant post here now ur app from barmy forum cuz saved at work but i think there true story why u dont joined back).

This part I was wirting to fell, not to you. I have naver doing a secret about my reasons, as the best prove of it is that I have wrote it at BA  forum at public  recruit section where some sniffing, spy-mentality persons could do screens. Who fokin care?
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

ylim

who playing from valy`s AOD in AOD now (except that noob ele) just curious :)

Quote from: Di on March 18, 2012, 01:55:49 AM
it should not even DROP....  For now, consideraring aod has more than CB i would say its fine....   skill show who is the better with the tool, but if time come when mage party will be  OL/wc +bp+sws+bd and  5 Anakims will Quit Dragon network

pls sdy do this and i can start think about come back cos playing on same server with sh1t like u not even thinkable ^^

MegaZord

Quote from: ylim on March 18, 2012, 01:57:40 PM
who playing from valy`s AOD in AOD now (except that noob ele) just curious :)

pls sdy do this and i can start think about come back cos playing on same server with sh1t like u not even thinkable ^^

What u mean valy's AOD?
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

G4T

Gat
Undercut