Web Analytics
Question to gms - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Question to gms

Started by Di, March 18, 2012, 08:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unt0uchable

so Track pls tell me how to takward from Rune catsle if i hide on start TW in dungeons ??
now we willl have extra 2h fame farm only

Shadow21

Quote from: Unt0uchable on March 18, 2012, 04:39:51 PM
so Track pls tell me how to takward from Rune catsle if i hide on start TW in dungeons ??
now we willl have extra 2h fame farm only

when biru wrote dungeon i guess he mean for ex TOI or Cruma. now question u not able go there and find ward?
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

fenrris

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 18, 2012, 04:47:08 PM
when biru wrote dungeon i guess he mean for ex TOI or Cruma. now question u not able go there and find ward?

You can't go to Cruma if you have to high level.

You can go to toi on fut with full speed buff..but as it sems some Pros forgot how to descend from TOI 12 on foot..they got lost/frustrated and left it there.

Shadow21

Quote from: fenrris on March 18, 2012, 05:59:04 PM
You can't go to Cruma if you have to high level.

You can go to toi on fut with full speed buff..but as it sems some Pros forgot how to descend from TOI 12 on foot..they got lost/frustrated and left it there.

:D
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Di

Quote from: Shadow21 on March 18, 2012, 04:47:08 PM

something like that..

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

fenrris

Quote from: Di on March 18, 2012, 08:14:54 PM
something like that..

yes, you were able to find it

no, there was no bug or anything...you guys just gave up

PvtStuka

Quote from: fenrris on March 18, 2012, 08:16:16 PM
yes, you were able to find it

no, there was no bug or anything...you guys just gave up

Not really. I left it at toi1 because I didn't have enough time to move it to the nearest siege zone :P

Anyway, ToI was a smart move, but dropping it to the texture in blazing swamp (still found it but...) was lame.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Di

at my point of view, if u take ward and  go for example from dion to giran walking is fine, because u can walk or port and  hunt, but go to places like toi, or cruma or loa , or etc dungeons  where there is no map, its ridiculous because there is not just only 1 ward and proability to find it  in time , and move it to a siege zone is crap...

but have lame clan and not be able to defend it as  AoD and BA  is sad, but GM allow so  :)

end of case i had my answer u can close topic if u wish

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Di on March 19, 2012, 11:15:32 AM
at my point of view, if u take ward and  go for example from dion to giran walking is fine, because u can walk or port and  hunt, but go to places like toi, or cruma or loa , or etc dungeons  where there is no map, its ridiculous because there is not just only 1 ward and proability to find it  in time , and move it to a siege zone is crap...

but have lame clan and not be able to defend it as  AoD and BA  is sad, but GM allow so  :)

You called CB lame when you were in BA, in the time you were asshumping Tukann.
Imo you are a fcking douche wich changes opinions, about clans, as soon as he changes side.
Have some respect for other clans even if they are your enemy(old clan), you tosspop.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

6bIK

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 19, 2012, 11:32:33 AM
Imo you are a fcking douche wich changes opinions, about clans, as soon as he changes side.
Have some respect for other clans even if they are your enemy(old clan), you tosspop.
do not cast pearls before swine

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

ylim

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 19, 2012, 11:32:33 AM

nothing more to add , and this is true for many new pr0 CB member :)

fenrris

Quote from: Di on March 19, 2012, 11:15:32 AM

I'm sorry we are lame? you need map to navigate in TOI? are you retarded? you blame Us for not knowing one of most basic locations in L2????

If you'll to dumb to dress up at morning should all clothes be prohibited?