GZ NEW HEROES

Started by MegaZord, March 30, 2012, 02:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbyssdancer

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 30, 2012, 04:53:49 PM
sup bro? <3

ela re all good bro chllin, same sh1t everyday!~

and you how's it goin?
In the modern techno-industrial culture, it is possible to proceed from infancy into senility without ever knowing manhood.

6bIK

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 30, 2012, 04:26:18 PM
Why I think so? I don't get what you ask... I am asking why didn't you post anything in those topics puff made before? Generally, you post everywhere where there is an opportunity to troll/flame.
NOOB KURWA, BRAIN ON, AND DONT MAKE STUPID QUESTIONS, IDIOT

p.s. i wont read whole spam/flame, i know just 1 think OUR GM is NOOB, if he even cant check server date and i dont care about noob's like  PvtStuka, who spam, just for spam, w/o think what he write.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Shadow21

btw server statics still show old heroes so seems our servers live in 2 different universes. in 1 now march and in another 1 february. so any gm can write any resonable answer here w/o bullsh1t like in 7s topic?
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

PvtStuka

Quote from: 6bIK on March 30, 2012, 07:41:44 PM
NOOB KURWA, BRAIN ON, AND DONT MAKE STUPID QUESTIONS, IDIOT

p.s. i wont read whole spam/flame, i know just 1 think OUR GM is NOOB, if he even cant check server date and i dont care about noob's like  PvtStuka, who spam, just for spam, w/o think what he write.

Yes you clearly know what you are talking about, you waste of horsecum. I wish (with many others) that your father would have made a chair instead of you. :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

6bIK

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 30, 2012, 07:53:54 PM
Yes you clearly know what you are talking about, you waste of horsecum. I wish (with many others) that your father would have made a chair instead of you. :)
freak U IDIOT, go to your father and ask him to kill u, coz idiots like u are bad for our world  

p.s. i dont care what u will spam later, i go take RL, will have fun with friend, and u can blame here all around the worl, mane q still /care? xD

p.s.s track sorry that i MUST tell it 1 more time but u are noob as server gm, and plz dot tell me(others) that u cant do anythink coz u not coder. U can check thing like this. so try lvl up in your work, hf ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

PvtStuka

Quote from: 6bIK on March 30, 2012, 07:56:34 PM
freak U IDIOT, go to your father and ask him to kill u, coz idiots like u are bad for our world  

Oh poor boy got a tantrum :( Since you are the one started to flame here, don't run away now! Your father won't be able to help you... unless he bleeds you out, of course. If he would see how you behave here, he would realize his mistake when he let his sperm inside your mother. :/

EDIT: WOW u pulled the real life card xD Clearly shows your mental limitations, speaking about your awesome life in a GAMERS FORUM, retard... :D I can assure you, absolutely NO ONE cares about our life here! Now, go to the streets with ham around your neck, maybe the dogs will play with you!

Astramael      [db/tr]

Peorexo

Answer is easy, today is 1 march in server time, check calendar track on server pc ;)
Its becouse it was 1 day l8, or 1-2day before oly :)

FeelmyBow

Quote from: abbyssdancer on March 30, 2012, 07:22:56 PM
ela re all good bro chllin, same sh1t everyday!~

and you how's it goin?

All good bro, busy IRL but cannot complain. Still in CB?
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

GhostSlayer

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 30, 2012, 07:53:54 PM
hahaha i fell off the chair when i saw this one :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

Exitus

lets leave server too cb they will not have enemy they will want merge with dragon and they will have great enemy...

PS i dont care about what u wil write or what will u do after this post coz i will play on this server only 1 or 2 days in weak coz i will tell u truth after merge with NM this server SUX 1 clan think they can make all with some1 help all know what i have on mind so gl with this bb.

if it will be deleted i will post it again and again btw

PvtStuka

Quote from: Exitus on March 30, 2012, 11:35:35 PM
lets leave server too cb they will not have enemy they will want merge with dragon and they will have great enemy...

PS i dont care about what u wil write or what will u do after this post coz i will play on this server only 1 or 2 days in weak coz i will tell u truth after merge with NM this server SUX 1 clan think they can make all with some1 help all know what i have on mind so gl with this bb.

So you're saying, everything is CBs fault. Makes sense...  :-X Can you be bothered to add some facts to your spitting?

Astramael      [db/tr]

Voodoo

Quote from: Exitus on March 30, 2012, 11:35:35 PM

Everything is my fault, sorry.  :(       

ps.: Who's keep smiting me? Damn haters.   ;D