Merge - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Merge

Started by trooperXkoki, March 31, 2012, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Peorexo on March 31, 2012, 08:58:08 PM
I understand and im UP to 24/7 pvp server full of ppl, zerges action etc but let it be fair like archer killing mage fast, mage raping tanks, dagger raping mages (but not like atm 5 dagger cant kill one good mage/tank + ee/tk or bp/pal)...
We will stick to OFF as much as we can , skills wise dont worry!!!
Quote from: Trejos on March 31, 2012, 09:00:13 PM
Infinity-Nightmare Ally ?????

Will never happen on my beloved community.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

FeelmyBow

~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: FeelmyBow on March 31, 2012, 09:06:18 PM
Lock and load!
I think you and your best friend might have some problems :)

lUterusl

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 08:45:03 PM
Well dont insult now, keep mature level please. Anyway all future updates <ALL> will be applied only after informing community and after test with all GM-s togather (with players too), after that fix will be applied. However dont expect any more nerfs after merge you will see later on why.
But random nerfs happened back in past wont happen cause everything will be controlled from each other with final decisions and more important those things will be transparent for everyone, and everyone will be able to suggest and monitor.
like in fairytale... happiness is everywhere... all are satisfied... ( You realy think that some1 will let you broke the system which was before you? )

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lUterusl on March 31, 2012, 09:08:41 PM
like in fairytale... happiness is everywhere... all are satisfied... ( You realy think that some1 will let you broke the system which was before you? )
Sorry , what system you are talking about?

FeelmyBow

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 09:07:27 PM
I think you and your best friend might have some problems :)

And what is that papi?

~Nightmare~

cthon

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 08:45:03 PM
Well dont insult now, keep mature level please. Anyway all future updates <ALL> will be applied only after informing community and after test with all GM-s togather (with players too), after that fix will be applied. However dont expect any more nerfs after merge you will see later on why.
But random nerfs happened back in past wont happen cause everything will be controlled from each other with final decisions and more important those things will be transparent for everyone, and everyone will be able to suggest and monitor.

but do u admit all his uptades were retarted and he made them for his own good ???
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: cthon on March 31, 2012, 09:16:59 PM
but do u admit all his uptades were retarted and he made them for his own good ???
Some need revise , and lets not talk what happened in past, in future we made new agreement which will make all things go fine for players regarding "fixes and nerfs" , this were planned for weeks dont worry i dont let my community so easy (even most of them deserve), however not even 1 update will be done without agreement of all gm-s tested with all of us and players if needed too, and more important everything that goes on will be placed in special section after merge so you will all know on what we are working so you can criticize and suggest on time before its done. You have my word on this one.

FeelmyBow

~Nightmare~

Javardsnegger

Db/as/am+25 > most of the new gf weapons! I for one am very preemtif about this merge! I always feared it could hapen! U are paintng a real nice picture about it but u're dreaming!

Better fix inf-nm and ppl will come back naturaly...

U guys are thinking about merging both servers, dragon has many vices, don't think ur work will be easier but instea prepare ur self for major stress. Besides a new crinicle with some new costom stuff this is the worst it could hapen.

Also, merging servers and not fixing problems, ppl will keep on leaving.
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Di

Why we never got asked about this possible merg ? i mean, we play here, u are gm adm but, hell we are the players, without us u dont have ad to manage.

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

felo41

Hello there

Track which database ur gonna copy to which server , i'd like to know what  :)
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL