Web Analytics
Merge - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Merge

Started by trooperXkoki, March 31, 2012, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolSilv3r

Hope it won't be like after Infi + NM merge ...

Few months of ultra-farming, a lot of (mass) PvP, action etc and after that time?

Giran's stairs camp have started! :D
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: PolSilv3r on March 31, 2012, 11:01:49 PM

Few months of ultra-farming, a lot of (mass) PvP, action etc and after that time?

NO it wont be, cause you already overpassed the gap between x5 and x30, now is basically 2 same servers merging.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

killjoy911

Whats the situation with ClanHalls and Castles :)
Chris ~
YouMadBrahh: Bp/Pala~
Not playing anymore~
XboxLive: G0tMourningWood

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: killjoy911 on March 31, 2012, 11:03:58 PM
Whats the situation with ClanHalls and Castles :)
Under development, there are few possibilities but as its said it will be said later on while we proceed.

killjoy911

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 11:07:09 PM
Under development, there are few possibilities but as its said it will be said later on while we proceed.
okay thanks for Info
Chris ~
YouMadBrahh: Bp/Pala~
Not playing anymore~
XboxLive: G0tMourningWood

felo41

Quote from: PolSilv3r on March 31, 2012, 11:01:49 PM

Teraz bedzie 50-50 aden-giran xD

Quote from: PainMaster on March 31, 2012, 11:01:34 PM
u miss us  :D ?

Zocha jeszcze gra?  :D
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

PainMaster

Quote from: felo41 on March 31, 2012, 11:10:42 PM
Teraz bedzie 50-50 aden-giran xD

Zocha jeszcze gra?  :D

na offie

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

pawlus

Hmm serwer is alive cos of ppl which are not even asked about merge? Sry i dont see any point to stay here anymore. When u asked ppl about anakim most of them vote to delete it buit u dont. Now u show how u are pissing on ppl playing here. Am i write here some to much offensive? Give me a reason to chenge my mind.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: pawlus on March 31, 2012, 11:24:57 PM
Hmm serwer is alive cos of ppl which are not even asked about merge? Sry i dont see any point to stay here anymore. When u asked ppl about anakim most of them vote to delete it buit u dont. Now u show how u are pissing on ppl playing here. Am i write here some to much offensive? Give me a reason to chenge my mind.
NM: Giran Stairs , no action untill maybe weekend.

Merged: 3000+ players online, Multi sided wars and action (more then 4,5,6), constant action, constant pvp, constant tournaments with unlimited amount of teams, full sieges, Castles owned by real clans, huge working market,....

Do you need more reasons?

pawlus

I really wanna see those 3k ppl on :D Like we had here even 1k. Imagine that many ppl will left cos of merge. Sry but dragon serv is fcked up. For me more funny is play on Innova with this stupid GOD than on dragon. Y huge working market. Isnt dragon market dead as ours? So how it will work better? Market will be bigger with same sh1t as we have it here.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: pawlus on March 31, 2012, 11:34:21 PM
I really wanna see those 3k ppl on :D Like we had here even 1k. Imagine that many ppl will left cos of merge. Sry but dragon serv is fcked up. For me more funny is play on Innova with this stupid GOD than on dragon. Y huge working market. Isnt dragon market dead as ours? So how it will work better? Market will be bigger with same sh1t as we have it here.
How do you know dragon server is fcked?
What stops you to go play on "free to play" (hahahaha) server?
What sh1ts are you talking about, cause things as "sh1ts" its same as you say there is a bug.
3k players will appear no matter if you wanna believe or not, you can dislike the merge cause your business will be a bit harder to farm but you cant deny the facts that will be extreme and constant action no matter 2,500 or 3,500 players.

flamingAwe

Quote from: TrackZero on March 31, 2012, 11:38:03 PM
How do you know dragon server is fcked?
What stops you to go play on "free to play" (hahahaha) server?
What sh1ts are you talking about, cause things as "sh1ts" its same as you say there is a bug.
3k players will appear no matter if you wanna believe or not, you can dislike the merge cause your business will be a bit harder to farm but you cant deny the facts that will be extreme and constant action no matter 2,500 or 3,500 players.

is it a joke about merge???
btw, dragon has average 1200 online, ini 600, how are you going to get 3k? xD
besides, as far as i know, many ini players will leave after mearge with glasy etc....