Web Analytics
Dagger classes and you!

News:

Main Menu

Dagger classes and you!

Started by Corpsse, April 01, 2012, 11:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corpsse

In my honest oppinion dagger classes should be nerfed atleast a bit. They are obviously OP when combined with tanks/wl on GF.
I don't even need to bring pics, you can look at the server and notice there are atleast 1/3 of the whole community playing dagger/tank classes.
I have no chance of killing a dagger/tank class with lower equipment than me. It's simply hide,  back stab for around 3k, lethal, shadow step, backstab again and boom.
I know it's hard to balance all the classes since it's a substack server that's why i didn't say nerf them big time. Just decrease the power of their skills a bit and the half-kill, lethal rate.
What we do in life echoes in eternity

Javardsnegger

Track alrdy has all the proofs of the dmg we make those few ppl and dmg they make us... what i don't understand is that's not all dagger classes just few ( 2 XD)  and now this siege not even just dagger classes... .... even sheva arcers now have uber defense! Which they hadn't yday's fort siege for example   ;D :D

Track u know how i feel about this and i will stand by my decision!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

TiagoRamos

What about mage/tank?
its also nice...  :-*

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Corpsse on April 01, 2012, 11:13:11 PM
In my honest oppinion dagger classes should be nerfed atleast a bit. They are obviously OP when combined with tanks/wl on GF.
I don't even need to bring pics, you can look at the server and notice there are atleast 1/3 of the whole community playing dagger/tank classes.
I have no chance of killing a dagger/tank class with lower equipment than me. It's simply hide,  back stab for around 3k, lethal, shadow step, backstab again and boom.
I know it's hard to balance all the classes since it's a substack server that's why i didn't say nerf them big time. Just decrease the power of their skills a bit and the half-kill, lethal rate.

Im curious how dragon solved this one? I mean did they nerf something or not or if they have issues like this or not, cause all i can see is our community complaining ....
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Seems like they have -% dmg on blow, not sure need to check so thats why maybe only us have an issue.

Corpsse

Quote from: TrackZero on April 01, 2012, 11:27:44 PM
Im curious how dragon solved this one? I mean did they nerf something or not or if they have issues like this or not, cause all i can see is our community complaining ....

What does this have to do with dragon? I just stated some facts here. There are alot of dagger classes on the server and all of them hit pretty high damage on robes atleast (talking from my own experience). I'm not saying permanently nerf them, just reduce they skill power and half kill rates a bit an see how it works.
I get it when a guy with a good attribute and enchant on his vesper weapon hits me for 5k on  backstab. But getting 4-5k from dyna daggers with low attribute and 10K+ from vesper seems a bit too much since all i got is 8k HP and 5k CP max on my mage.

PvtStuka

YES! Nerf daggers again! We are so overpowered with ALREADY NERFED and NOT WORKING skills. What a snot.

Your experience means NOTHING, obviously your knowledge is lacking. Ask ANY good mage from AoD/BA/CB, how many dmg can be made on them with daggers, if they are well buffed !

Astramael      [db/tr]

eagleye

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 01, 2012, 11:18:30 PM
Track alrdy has all the proofs of the dmg we make those few ppl and dmg they make us... what i don't understand is that's not all dagger classes just few ( 2 XD)  and now this siege not even just dagger classes... .... even sheva arcers now have uber defense! Which they hadn't yday's fort siege for example   ;D :D

yday at tw I didn't saw some uber pro defence on sheva's pt  :o

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 01, 2012, 11:18:30 PM

Post screens here

Corpsse

Are you serious ? I see mages in vesper full attribute with resist buffs getting dropped by dagger classes in a few seconds. Trust me, i got th/pal and i know what he can do.
I'm  not saying i got the best equipped mage but getting huge amounts of damage from dagger classes with lower equipment than me seems a bit odd doesnt it ?

PvtStuka

Quote from: Corpsse on April 01, 2012, 11:46:46 PM
Are you serious ? I see mages in vesper full attribute with resist buffs getting dropped by dagger classes in a few seconds. Trust me, i got th/pal and i know what he can do.
I'm  not saying i got the best equipped mage but getting huge amounts of damage from dagger classes with lower equipment than me seems a bit odd doesnt it ?

Are your blows 20+ ? Is your FP 15? Do you have full buff including cc and cat? Do your target have hex/stigma/cw? THINK before you post bullshits.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Phonex

Lol fuking QQ topic, we already got nerf some DA skills and now u want to nerf dagger skills AGAIN, common u play on dnet robe with max 2k p def and u dont want to get hard hitted? first put attr on set and then check if the one that hit u have same attr that ur set, cuz as far as a know dagger is a mage killer so plz dont come and QQ. you wont be able to kill ALL, just learn to play and thats all.
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!