Dagger classes and you! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Dagger classes and you!

Started by Corpsse, April 01, 2012, 11:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForgotPass

Quote from: Corpsse on April 01, 2012, 11:46:46 PM
Are you serious ? I see mages in vesper full attribute with resist buffs getting dropped by dagger classes in a few seconds. Trust me, i got th/pal and i know what he can do.
I'm  not saying i got the best equipped mage but getting huge amounts of damage from dagger classes with lower equipment than me seems a bit odd doesnt it ?

Arrange any dagger class to 'drop' me (and i wear Elenil armor), no success guaranteed.

Daggers are fine now, perfect i would say. And ofc their dmg can be a bit high, but thats obvious when they are stabbing in ur back. Its up to you trying to avoid that happening.

Uthria

Javardsnegger

Quote from: TrackZero on April 01, 2012, 11:41:28 PM
Post screens here

No i won't post them here, for this trolls to flame on! Sry about that. U have them, share them with ppl who actualy have knowledge and brains...

Post here? are u saying u can't see for ur self? I don't understand why u want me to post them here rly

[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

DreamEater

Quote from: ForgotPass on April 01, 2012, 11:51:05 PM
Arrange any dagger class to 'drop' me (and i wear Elenil armor), no success guaranteed.

Daggers are fine now, perfect i would say. And ofc their dmg can be a bit high, but thats obvious when they are stabbing in ur back. Its up to you trying to avoid that happening.

Uthria
Ur set is edited so ur opinion doesnt count..gtfo mofo

zenice

Quote from: ForgotPass on April 01, 2012, 11:51:05 PM

Uthria

+1

Phonex

Quote from: Corpsse on April 01, 2012, 11:46:46 PM
Are you serious ? I see mages in vesper full attribute with resist buffs getting dropped by dagger classes in a few seconds. Trust me, i got th/pal and i know what he can do.
I'm  not saying i got the best equipped mage but getting huge amounts of damage from dagger classes with lower equipment than me seems a bit odd doesnt it ?

then play th/pal xD, and had u ever thought that on siage "we" the daggers have CC+cat+focus chance+15,+backstab+20 ore more, and when we hit we hit hard, but we died fast too, cuz we are close range characters.
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 01, 2012, 11:53:31 PM
No i won't post them here, for this trolls to flame on! Sry about that. U have them, share them with ppl who actualy have knowledge and brains...

Post here? are u saying u can't see for ur self? I don't understand why u want me to post them here rly

Well if you want something to be discussed post screens here, cause u know stun shot is not really an attack skill.....
I would really like pics to be posted here cause i want them to be discussed, cause seems only on NM we have issues with dagger/tanks
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Phonex on April 01, 2012, 11:55:22 PM
then play th/pal xD, and had u ever thought that on siage "we" the daggers have CC+cat+focus chance+15,+backstab+20 ore more, and when we hit we hit hard, but we died fast too, cuz we are close range characters.

Well that exactly the problem!! Some of u just don't die! 10-15-20 guys hiting them for 200 dmg each...!

I don't think it's about classes, i have no troule with most! Even revel again today in first sieges got hitted few times for 800dmg (was it cause possible gm's where watching)? after on second siege puff 200 dmg on him, 300 on yoshimo... even creative wite elf archer was getting 99 for a while (ok maybe sof, ud, vg) and for 300 for the rest of the pvp with lasted over 5 min each time?? And there where no suport classes f them around!

Track u are being screwed and u duno how!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 12:00:19 AM
Well that exactly the problem!! Some of u just don't die! 10-15-20 guys hiting them for 200 dmg each...!

I don't think it's about classes, i have no troule with most! Even revel again today in first sieges got hitted few times for 800dmg (was it cause possible gm's where watching)? after on second siege puff 200 dmg on him, 300 on yoshimo... even creative wite elf archer was getting 99 for a while (ok maybe sof, ud, vg) and for 300 for the rest of the pvp with lasted over min each time?? And there where no suport classes f them around!

Track u are being screwed and u duno how!!
Okey i will post screens then so we can all get screwed
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Corpsse

Expected a bunch of players playing dagger class to start flaming over this.
I just said a small nerf. Dagger class a mage killer? How about every other class not subbed with tank ? Should we all use tank subs just because you dont want to get your power nerfed a bit ?
Should i play th/pal just so i can make a move? Than why are there other classes in this game? Lets all play dagger/tanks
What we do in life echoes in eternity

Phonex

Quote from: TrackZero on April 01, 2012, 11:57:35 PM
Well if you want something to be discussed post screens here, cause u know stun shot is not really an attack skill.....
I would really like pics to be posted here cause i want them to be discussed, cause seems only on NM we have issues with dagger/tanks

the problem is that 1 guy want to kill all server, and like u know track each char has different play style, mage kills tank, tank kills dagger and archers and dagger and archer kill mages, and even knowing that rule, they are some good mages that are damn hard to kill even if 2 daggers are hitting them, want names? lets say, fukmi, DQ (even i dont like him xD ), iepaa, Weezer, Smoke, and more, and dont tell me they are tank chars cuz they are pure mage :D (ore edited)  :-\
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Javardsnegger

I'm not trying to kill server! exactly the oposite as a mather of fact...  :-\

Javardsnegger

Anyway i wasn't the oly guy there! Many others where, many others have the same opinion and i'm the only one besides corpse to post something...

It's over!

GG